• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

That does work although i must be having really bad luck right now as the weather is refusing to budge from cloudy.

Ehh, i'll do this another day.

Are you aware that EM Storms apparently have a very narrow timeframe in Cauldros? Supposedly it's 5-7AM only.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Are you aware that EM Storms apparently have a very narrow timeframe in Cauldros? Supposedly it's 5-7AM only.

Yeah, I never liked this strict weather timeframe. That and the spores weather in Sylvalum. 

Soooooo cold!🥶

I know it's the start of November, but I think it's a cold snap today, not like I haven't been shivering in the past few days. 45F (7C for everyone from countries that haven't landed men on the Moon) and I'm loathing it. And now daylight savings is in effect and the northern hemisphere goes dark all too soon. Can we abolish November and skip right to December? At least it'd be festive.

I have a portable heater, I'm trying to turn my bedroom with the door closed into a sauna. But then I run into two issues: the possibility of the dryness leading to annoying nosebleeds, and the room getting so warm I fall asleep, only to later wake up overheated and uncomfortable.

Today's weather knocked me off. Arrived at office totally wet in a combination of rain and sweat thanks to tropical shower. Now my head's burning. This weather just is obscure. 

I bought the SRPG Studio, but I won't start it as any other game since I'm stuck in the bed right now and want to let this day end.

Edited by Kasumi Yoshizawa

Good morning! But before some more Awakening, I’m off to win the White House.

10 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Glad to see some things never change.

Is it Hawaiian?

If it is, everyone is very lucky. Pineapple belongs on pizza-

2 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Whoa... I meant Noctilum. What is wrong with me?

Hey happens to the best of us! People at school call me smart but when I’m at home? Ahahahaha-

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Yeah might as well reset. Only Aegine can take the damn thing down. 

Ummm... she's crippled from the battle previous to this, so i can't use her till the chapter ends, lol.

On 10/30/2020 at 9:05 AM, Saint Rubenio said:

congrats on getting TRS to work! Use Luca, he's OP.

Image - 551854] | Ha Ha Ha, No | Know Your Meme

Me upon finally getting TRS patched and working:

Fuckyeah Alphonse GIF - Fuckyeah Alphonse Elric GIFs

Well, considering chances are there's no new FE title for another year, I think 2021 might as well be Tearring/Berwick year, after the last two of 3H and Tellius.

Edited by Dayni

And I'm guessing Enid isn't promoted yet? She absolutely destroys the Icewyrm once she does. 

3 hours ago, Spara said:

And I'm guessing Enid isn't promoted yet? She absolutely destroys the Icewyrm once she does. 

Nope, she has 4 Mag at the moment. 

Edit: why does the quote say 3 hours ago? Time manipulation? XD

Edited by lightcosmo

3 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Whoa... I meant Noctilum. What is wrong with me?

Oh that one. Yeah, I've seen it around. I find it odd there's just a lone Milesaur in Noctilum. Gradivus being the only Milesaur in Oblivia makes sense tho.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I.....was not. I knew only certain weather effects happened at certain times but I never realized it could be so strict.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

But then I run into two issues: the possibility of the dryness leading to annoying nosebleeds,

I honestly never knew this was a thing but now that I think about it, I did experience this. I was visiting family in Venezuela over the summer a few years before things really went to shit and while I was there, we climbed one of the mountains. I ended up having three nosebleeds that day, must've been the heat.

30 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

If it is, everyone is very lucky. Pineapple belongs on pizza-

fp6gpomnce931.png

11 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Oh yeah worst map in the game for sure. And one of FE's worst ever

The Ice dragon is completely and utterly random btw.

23d2c69.jpg

Just now, lightcosmo said:

Nope, she has 4 Mag at the moment. 

Dang. I don't know if that's including the liquid magic, but it wouldn't let you promote until after the map even if you were able to use it to hit 5 magic.

3 hours ago, Spara said:

Dang. I don't know if that's including the liquid magic, but it wouldn't let you promote until after the map even if you were able to use it to hit 5 magic.

No, but i don't have the Liquid Magic either, sooooo yeah, Am i fucked? 

Edit: oh shit, i just realised i can buy Panacea! OH MY GOD, THANK YOU!

Edited by lightcosmo

Just now, lightcosmo said:

No, but i don't have the Liquid Magic either, sooooo yeah, Am i fucked? 

You can still complete the map, but you won't get the wyrmskin shield. Also, the wyrm will be a threat constantly, so playing carefully is a must. 

3 hours ago, Spara said:

You can still complete the map, but you won't get the wyrmskin shield. Also, the wyrm will be a threat constantly, so playing carefully is a must. 

As i find out i can simply buy panacea! Even so, how do i bait that thing without sleep fucking me and being able to kill Gomez? Tough order when i can move 1-2 spaces a turn.

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

Oh that one. Yeah, I've seen it around. I find it odd there's just a lone Milesaur in Noctilum. Gradivus being the only Milesaur in Oblivia makes sense tho.

Fernando, i'm pretty sure his name is? Yeah, he's a hell of alot easier than Luciel, not many requirements needed to wipe him out aside from as i said before, some defence augmentation would be prefereable. He has one attack that takes the Ares out pretty quickly, so be careful for that. And one Cannon blast and Agni gatling can't usually take him out, so there's that too.