• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

16 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

It's like you're all new to anything that's not the Contemporary Era...

Just because I'd rather not be having that shit as much as possible I'm a prude is it?

14 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

add Miccy/Sothe to the 'disgusting' list

Didn't she basically raise him xD

What is it with Tellius and being the worst at pairings in FE?

Worse I almost typed in Berwick

3 hours ago, Dayni said:

From what I've heard about SoV, that's just kinda trash for the maps and the characters might be cool. Definitely not worth full price.

Yeah, for Echoes i just bought the Cipher DLC and that was it.

3 hours ago, Sooks1016 said:

I really enjoyed Cindered Shadows because more 3h, my favorite game, after I had played the rest of it.

I wish Three Houses let me buy it's DLC individually. First-party Switch games have provided average DLC deals (BotW, Sword and Shield) to great DLC deals (Splatoon 2, Smash Ultimate) and then there's Xenoblade 2 at the top which straight-up just gave you a new game as DLC in addition to a shit ton of other content. Meanwhile, Three Houses has arguably one of the worst DLC deals out of any first-party Switch game because not only is it an all-or-nothing deal but anything that isn't Cindered Shadows is legitimately just filler content. Anna is deadass a non-character.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Because he completely disaproves the shittiest FE pairing known to the fanbase

Yes but that last bit is debatable because Astrid really said "yeah imma marry this actual piece of shit". Like, i know they were trying to go the "don't judge a book by it's cover" thing but Astrid deserved better.

Edited by Armagon

10 minutes ago, Dayni said:

What is it with Tellius and being the worst at pairings in FE?

Radiant Dawn is basically one big ass ship destroyer

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yes but that last bit is debatable because Astrid really said "yeah imma marry this actual piece of shit". Like, i know they were trying to go the "don't judge a book by it's cover" thing but Astrid deserved better.

...i blocked that one of my mind

thanks for reminding me

22 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Aye a good ship.

How bizarre that that's actually true.

Then again, Lorenz in Part 2 actually improved across the board (Except as a unit)

6 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Then again, Lorenz in Part 2 actually improved across the board (Except as a unit)

Which is sad considering how easy it is to improve upon him as a unit...

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

Which is sad considering how easy it is to improve upon him as a unit...

Do you mean for what could have been done with him?

Because I always feel like he's just a bit off being a great mage or good melee unit but his growths just don't quite give him the benefit of the doubt.

And I come to this as someone who used him to the end in Maddening.

Just now, Dayni said:

Do you mean for what could have been done with him?

I just mean he sucks the whole game, imo. He’s worth recruiting for Thyrsus though.

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

I just mean he sucks the whole game, imo. He’s worth recruiting for Thyrsus though.

That may be true, but I had my moments with Frozen Lance Paladin or even just using magic.

It really is a shame that horse combat all reduces Speed growths for a class balance that isn't even balanced.

10 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Flashbacks to him taking 0 damage from enemy mages and anything not using an axe until chapter 10

Mine was prolly blessed. As was my Ingrid. 23 defense as a dancer.

Edited by Benice

Crazy how I never knew all this time that the JPN version of PoR has all the story text and most of the menus in English.

Didn't even realize it until I saw that version in a YT video. I'll still use an SD card or emulator whenever I play though. I'd rather preserve the disc for as long as possible.

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I'd rather preserve the disc for as long as possible.

Why?

4 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

....extremely.... 25 defense growth.

I mean, it doesn't matter. Nothing even comes close to hitting her. My favorite part was when every monster tried to AoE her and ended up all almost killing themselves with it.

Just now, Benice said:

Why?

Why wouldn't I? A game like Path of Radiance is ridiculously valuable, and although I'd never sell it, I want to keep it in pristine condition for as long as possible. I have other ways of playing it anyway.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Why wouldn't I? A game like Path of Radiance is ridiculously valuable, and although I'd never sell it, I want to keep it in pristine condition for as long as possible. I have other ways of playing it anyway.

I don't understand at all, but I've never exactly been the brightest in terms of organization and keeping tidy...

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

How much did you get it for?

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

NA copies go for $150-300 anymore. Couldn't justify a purchase like that.

Really? Wow, the cheapest I found here would have been about 290, not including tax + Shipping. 

I don't know why RD was less expensive, considering that it sold about as poorly as PoR and is actually a good game.