Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

21 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Because he completely disaproves the shittiest FE pairing known to the fanbase

Geeze, I didn't know you thought the pairing was that bad!

I'd say it's less the pairing is bad, and more what often happens when it's brought up by the fanbase.

I'll give FlorinaxHector a dishonorable pairing mention.

• Replies 176.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Ah.

Actually wait no, the Nina example is literally perfect. It’s exactly that, but replace the stalking with fictional males or celebrities (not stalked, just shipped).

That's an odd way of spelling Saizo x Beruka

That’s an odd way of spelling Corrin x Hana

EDIT: Actually, Maybe Oswin x Serra is worse...

I like that one... Blazing Blade can do worse, like Serra with either of her other candidates.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Geeze, I didn't know you thought the pairing was that bad!

I'd say it's less the pairing is bad, and more what often happens when it's brought up by the fanbase.

Ike x Soren is good because we must not allow Ike to procreate. Ike x Ranulf works too.

Just now, Sooks1016 said:

I like that one... Blazing Blade can do worse, like Serra with either of her other candidates.

Dat age difference tho...

Edited by Benice

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Dat age difference tho...

“Though Fodlan had changed, Hanneman's goal remained unwavering: to determine the workings of the Crests, and to do away with the inequality caused by them. To that end, his research resulted in magical tools which could be used even without the aid of Crests. This proved to be yet another worthwhile discovery by the Father of Crestology. Hanneman also became a father in more literal sense, by raising many children with his wife, Dorothea. Their marriage was not publicly known, however, as the songstress elected to keep it secret for the sake of both of their careers.”

Just thought I’d let you know this exists 😛

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

And to think, the best pairing for Ike was with Lethe, yet RD killed all the good ships.

But it gave us the rather interesting BastianxLucia, an unending flirtation that never developed into a more formal relationship. Though where it stopped can be left to one's imagination.

11 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

True, actually. The fanbase of that pairing just made me hate everything about that pairing

but even before then i still hated it.

2 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Just thought I’d let you know this exists 😛

Hannman has a monocle, so he gets a pass. 

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

Hannman has a monocle, so he gets a pass. 

He can also marry Edelgard... and Byleth... (who the dlc confirms would be 27/28 then)

Edited by Sooks1016

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

He can also marry Edelgard... and Byleth... (who the dlc confirms would be 27/28 then)

And Gunter can marry Corrin. Or Walhart can marry F!Robin, despite some line in his Robin support saying "his heart no longer beats", meaning he's a dead man resurrected only by sheer force of his undying will I think.

4 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

He gets three passes for every playthrough. One for himself and two for the monocle.

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

He gets three passes for every playthrough. One for himself and two for the monocle.

Or just have him marry Manuela and save all the passes.

So they can be used on Byleth x Rhea, of course

26 minutes ago, Benice said:

Ike x Soren is good because we must not allow Ike to procreate. Ike x Ranulf works too.

That's harsh. I say that as someone who considers Ike and Soren as more understandable overall.

And yes, Hanneman having kids is a very yikes thing because if Byleth with the students is yikes, now double their age.

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Or Walhart can marry F!Robin, despite some line in his Robin support saying "his heart no longer beats", meaning he's a dead man resurrected only by sheer force of his undying will I think.

This one is a weird one in its own right, considering they can still have a kid.

Also he says it to Chrom, not in his support with Robin. Plus he doesn't seem the sort to consider his heart not beating as a loss of enthusiasm, though with his supports it could actually make sense in that way.

Edit: @Sooks1016That entire S support raises so many questions. Considering she's after her reincarnated mother, therefore Byleth is mother and child to her in a sense. Uuuuuuugh.

You can also be insane enough to think Byleth/Sothis works for whatever insane reason.

Edited by Dayni

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

This one is a weird one in its own right, considering they can still have a kid.

“Hanneman also became a father in more literal sense, by raising many children with his wife, Dorothea.” Take that Walhart.

Edited by Sooks1016

Just now, Shrimperor said:

add Miccy/Sothe to the 'disgusting' list

Didn't she basically raise him xD

I think what makes that pairing so eh.... is how almost robotically protective Sothe is of Miccy. It makes it seem like she trained him to be that way.

If it weren't for that, I wouldn't mind it so much tbh.

--------

Anyway, heartwarming fan art of the day. Winter Marianne ❤️

6hzadr9h32541.jpg

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Anyway, heartwarming fan art of the day. Winter Marianne ❤️

6hzadr9h32541.jpg

Aren’t people with blocks of ice instead of hearts immune to cold tho 😛

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Let's get Ptolemaic! Or Habsburg-ish!

Speaking of Habsburgs, in CK2 I've made true to the Dynasty Motto. I've family members (de Cantabria) marry to the Italian and German thrones. I've also have Cantabrias in Nenetsia, but those was for winning the Crusade as biggest contributor.

If I wasn't so far away from them, and how ridiculously difficult it is, I'd also put a Cantabria on the Chinese throne.

Edited by Acacia Sgt