• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

10 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I know this is late and some people already gave you answers, but Senran Kagura is a 2D action game franchise with a ninja schoolgirl cast (though they threw in a token male at one point), with mostly gigantic and bouncy topsides. Surprisingly, it started on the 3DS with Senran Kagura Burst.:

Reveal hidden contents

233335_front.jpg

Do note that taking damage causes clothes to be torn off, to the point of full nudity or next to it I think. And that the sequel added a diorama mode where you can dress everyone up and take pictures from different angles I think.

This really just sounds like a description of Fates.

Gotta say though, the PAL cover of that first game is amazing:

Spoiler

233338_front.jpg

It's so refreshingly honest, unlike Awakening, Fates, Heroes, FE Warriors and Three Houses. This series knows it's mastur bait and won't pretend otherwise.

Edited by BrightBow

21 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

IhPLgH2.png

Is this the Meme character of this hack xD

Haha I remeber that, theres also a character that likes Fire emblem Cipher so take it as you will. 

Also, I noticed that the MC looks very similar to Nanna from FE4/5, wonder why?

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

IMG_20201108_011758.jpg

This entire quest was a bruh moment.

There is an alternative, better outcome to the quest where an Orphean doesn't eat the second tree. But I, like others on YouTube it seems, didn't realize this. Before finishing the mission, go to the Ma-non Ship and talk to one of the Orpheans on there, I think it's the one who shows up to eat the second tree. -The game gives you nooooooo indications of this. 

This mission does remind us that the Orphe aren't entirely incapable of breaking from their stoic logicality. And that you don't mess with peaceful Prone women, I wish there was a gif of that punch.

22 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

ZREMEILETEHNN

Lentzenheimer. (though the first three letters were enough of a touch to make me think of a certain vase aficionado first, it became very clear when I noticed the L that was merely due to similarities in their names).

23 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I cannot.

...Wait...

...Uhhhhh... Neowordjust. That's the most presentable thing I can come up with.

23 hours ago, Sooks said:

No I can’t rearrange them. The words I know with eleven letters are.. minimal.

Here's the rub. Saint Rubenio had something close.... very close. For you see, those are the letters of the phrase "just one word", in a jumbled form. Essentially it's a trick question based on wordplay. As for actually making an 11 letter word out of them... it's not possible in the confines of present day English.

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I... see!

xD

1 hour ago, BrightBow said:

It's so refreshingly honest, unlike Awakening, Fates, Heroes, FE Warriors and Three Houses.

except Three Houses is nowhere near the same level

1 hour ago, BrightBow said:

This series knows it's mastur bait and won't pretend otherwise.

Clever.

Good morning, teeheers! My fe8 play through continues today!

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

except Three Houses is nowhere near the same level

Yeah, 3H is definitely a step in the right direction when it comes to fanservice.

I'd like to see it go back to the days of Tellius though where character design was both practical and appealing to the eye without being tacky.

1 hour ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Lentzenheimer. (though the first three letters were enough of a touch to make me think of a certain vase aficionado first, it became very clear when I noticed the L that was merely due to similarities in their names).

Son of a-- How could you see through my brilliant plan!?

1 hour ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Here's the rub. Saint Rubenio had something close.... very close. For you see, those are the letters of the phrase "just one word", in a jumbled form. Essentially it's a trick question based on wordplay. As for actually making an 11 letter word out of them... it's not possible in the confines of present day English.

But... You said--

On 11/7/2020 at 2:14 PM, The Roger The Paladin said:

Can you rearrange the letters "NEOUSOWJTDR" into just one word?

...Ooooooooooh...

Well damn, you win this one. That was genius.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

Nowotunjers.

I think that could be made into a word.

Not June Rows No.
Won't run Joe's No.
Rent Jose Now No.
Ron New Joust No.
Why am I thinking of three word combinations?

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Son of a-- How could you see through my brilliant plan!?

But... You said--

...Ooooooooooh...

Well damn, you win this one. That was genius.

An old riddle. Back in the day, I had a teacher for two years that ended each day with a lateral thinking problem. Basically, she'd supply us with a question, and the class would have to come up with the answer. That said... some of them could take weeks worth of working out... no internet solutions back then. I recall a particular one which would never be truly translatable to text.

4 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

I've been feeling optimistic lately. Not only did i finish my project and those will soon ™️  officialy get my degree, this week has been generally well.

79c.gif

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

There is an alternative, better outcome to the quest where an Orphean doesn't eat the second tree. But I, like others on YouTube it seems, didn't realize this. Before finishing the mission, go to the Ma-non Ship and talk to one of the Orpheans on there, I think it's the one who shows up to eat the second tree. -The game gives you nooooooo indications of this. 

Ah, so it's like the pizza serial killer quest where Ackwar only survives if you go to the spot right next to the restricted hanger and get the yellow speech bubble that tells you how to defuse a bomb. Had to go in the Wiki for that one (I was looking up where to trigger it).

Of course, the normal outcome of this quest is way funnier than the normal outcome of the pizza serial killer quest.

Oh god, my Berwick Ironman is starting to go a bit off the rails. Sylvis died in 7-1 to the Deadeye guy, and Axel died to a 33 in 8-m - after literally OHKO'ing Vasquez in his house. Oh, and Enid got crippled on Turn 3 to an attack that dealt 14 damage. My current deaths are Elbert, Christine, Ruby, Volo, Sylvis, and Axel. And now I have to do 8-2 with a crippled, 2 magic Enid and a low level Aegina. Might just try to get Larentia to kill Gomez and try to seize ASAGDMFP, while Marcel just gets loaded up with vulneraries. Might even get her a Vanishstone just for safety's sake. 

16 minutes ago, Spara said:

Oh god, my Berwick Ironman is starting to go a bit off the rails. Sylvis died in 7-1 to the Deadeye guy, and Axel died to a 33 in 8-m - after literally OHKO'ing Vasquez in his house. Oh, and Enid got crippled on Turn 3 to an attack that dealt 14 damage. My current deaths are Elbert, Christine, Ruby, Volo, Sylvis, and Axel. And now I have to do 8-2 with a crippled, 2 magic Enid and a low level Aegina. Might just try to get Larentia to kill Gomez and try to seize ASAGDMFP, while Marcel just gets loaded up with vulneraries. Might even get her a Vanishstone just for safety's sake. 

Jeez... That's awful. My condolences.

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Wow, I cant imagine an iron man run of that game being easy. At all.

It's... not the most Ironman-friendly game ever. There's a couple units that can be quite crippling to lose. Although, I have to say, I've lost probably the best unit in the game in my Ironman and I'm doing more or less fine, so... It's definitely possible.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

It's... not the most Ironman-friendly game ever. There's a couple units that can be quite crippling to lose. Although, I have to say, I've lost probably the best unit in the game in my Ironman and I'm doing more or less fine, so... It's definitely possible.

Did you kill him for being edgy too?

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

The problem with Berwick Ironman would be probably be the amount of RNG in this game.

Way way too much RNG

Less than you'd imagine. I had way, way more RNG deaths in my FE6 Ironman than I've had in Berwick. In fact, I think all of the deaths I've suffered this time were entirely my fault. Crit being more rare helps a ton.

FE6 Ironman

Tbf FE6 is like the most heavy RNG FE game out there. Except maybe Thracia.

The hitrates are rage inducing.

Crit being more rare helps a ton.

Thankfully or the crit system would be even more obnoxious

22 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh no, I'm just plain not using the game's main edgelord. This one, I killed because I'm the worst tactician ever.

Volo isn’t the game’s main edgelord? Or he is not the best unit?