• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I played Kana’s paralogue yesterday and for some reason these two lone beserkers showed up when I was almost done talking about how they were gonna kidnap and name Kana and I’ve never encountered them in that paralogue before.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

..I do not remember this. If this is real, prithee, how did the Orphean get their hands on some crystal meth?

So the Orphean is like "don't get hurt unless it was part of the mission, then it's fine" and one of the dialogue options you get is "that's a cold way to motivate someone" to which the Orphean responds "oh yeah, humans can detect temperature in words" which results in the dialogue in the screenshot.

32 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I played Kana’s paralogue yesterday and for some reason these two lone beserkers showed up when I was almost done talking about how they were gonna kidnap and name Kana and I’ve never encountered them in that paralogue before.

Oh yeah, if you clear it fast enough you never see them.

Weirdly enough, I had never played the map that slow in any Normal playthrough, so if there's any reason to play Hard that's one.

14 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Oh yeah, if you clear it fast enough you never see them.

Weirdly enough, I had never played the map that slow in any Normal playthrough, so if there's any reason to play Hard that's one.

I mean the falcon knights are scary on hard, and so is the spearmaster and swordmaster

43 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Why do all of the enemies in Percy’s paralogue randomly swarm me at once? I wanted money

Greed is never a good sign, friend. The game is punishing you for your avarice.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

So the Orphean is like "don't get hurt unless it was part of the mission, then it's fine" and one of the dialogue options you get is "that's a cold way to motivate someone" to which the Orphean responds "oh yeah, humans can detect temperature in words" which results in the dialogue in the screenshot.

Thank you for the clarification. Orpheans jumping into illogic through their logic misunderstanding humans. 😄

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

Bah weep, graghnah weep ninibong.

Ah, the Elder Gods have begun to work their ways on your mind. You'll return to sanity soon enough, though you'll subtly be their pawn..

You're reminding me this game exists.:

https://nintendoeverything.com/wp-content/uploads/cthulhu-saves-christmas-1-656x369.jpg

---

Another day, another Kirby product.

medium_EnEf3nHVgAEXoi5.jpg

A "heating plushie"? "Hug and power on for 115F/46C warmth in only 30 seconds." Why not just make a heating blanket with Kirby motifs? Japan be weird again.

-Although, at least it's only Kirby. This could be a lot worse.

Oh, and Marvelous said in Famitsu that RF5 is currently 75% completed.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

11 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

---

Another day, another Kirby product.

medium_EnEf3nHVgAEXoi5.jpg

A "heating plushie"? "Hug and power on for 115F/46C warmth in only 30 seconds." Why not just make a heating blanket with Kirby motifs? Japan be weird again.

-Although, at least it's only Kirby. This could be a lot worse.

I guess someone thought it was cute, like a hot water bottle you don't have to preheat.

And with the sheer amount of pervy mascot looking characters in Japan, you just know they exist for those too. (Though it's not as cursed as imagining Kirby doing the bongos here, I feel cursed having said it.)