Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Other than Steve, you mean?

I.......actually forgot about Steve, despite being the most hilarious pick.

2020 man.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

KYbsvlo.jpg

Most relatable character.

Hey, welcome back. You feeling alright tho?

Edited by Armagon

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

KYbsvlo.jpg

606675845456592916.png?v=1

:Marisad:

I'm sorry you feel that way.

But I'm glad to see you back. Regardless of whether or not you decide to stay active, I hope you're doing well.

Edited by twilitfalchion

25 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I actually hope this whole season pass goes by without a third party tbh. Being a third party in Smash is no longer special imo.

True. In Brawl, it was "OMG 90s rivalry and Snaaaaaaake!" it was unprecedented. It was still cool in Smash4. But by the third time, the luster has faded, it's expectable and ordinary, even overwhelming the DLC.

There are those who would argue "well Nintendo is out of good first/second party choices, third-party is the only way to go". To which I say true, Bandana Dee won't elicit the greatest enthusiasm, but I don't care. Sometimes, the seconds or the thirds of a franchise sitting in the shadows, could be more fun and creatively made than some third-party hotshot. And, it's a Nintendo game, why shouldn't it be primarily filled with Nintendo's creations? Persona getting repped makes little sense when the two Q spinoffs is all Nintendo has gotten of it, at least B&K defined part of the 64 era and DQ fits the usual Nintendo vibe with 1-6 and 9 & 10 all originating on Nintendo platforms.

8 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I hope it's just a phase, and that after this current legal wildfire passes, new vids will spring up again.

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

KYbsvlo.jpg

Draggy! Nice to see you again!

You doing okay? We've missed you.

And don't fret over feeling insignificant. I've thought of the eventual death of the universe sometimes and driven myself into depressive mortal anxiety as a result before, because thoughts of the ever-expanding universe and trillions of years of existence which will meet its own demise one day does that to you. Politics can also lead me to feel insignificant. It's a very understandable human feeling. You're not alone, none of us are all that great by ourselves, which is why we have each other.🙂

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

9 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

All that's in a year.

What a year huh?

I wonder what is it with companies and a seeming obsession with control of their IP, people tend to treat fanworks as just that, no matter how much they impress and improve.

Edit: Aw shit welcome back @DragonFlames

Edited by Dayni

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

And don't fret over feeling insignificant. I've thought of the eventual death of the universe sometimes and driven myself into depressive mortal anxiety as a result before. Politics can also lead me to feel insignificant. It's a very understandable human feeling. You're not alone, none of us are all that great by ourselves, which is why we have each other.🙂

All very, very true.

Sure the surprise factor is gone but everyone loves dumb, crazy crossovers. Copyright is just the reason these things rarely manifest to the extend we've seen in Smash. More 3rd party characters is really neither good or bad by itself.

Edited by BrightBow

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Hey, welcome back. You feeling alright tho?

Thanks! More or less.
Could be better, could be worse. I'm doing a lot better than I did a few weeks back, though.

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Wait, why did DragonFlames left again?

I needed to do a bit of self-reflecting, as I've not been feeling satisfied with how I've acted lately.

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

606675845456592916.png?v=1

:Marisad:

I'm sorry you feel that way.

But I'm glad to see you back. Regardless of whether or not you decide to stay active, I hope you're doing well.

I will!
As I said, I just needed a break to do some self-reflecting.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Draggy! Nice to see you again!

And don't fret over feeling insignificant. I've thought of the eventual death of the universe sometimes and driven myself into depressive mortal anxiety as a result before, because thoughts of the ever-expanding universe and trillions of years of existence which will meet its own demise one day does that to you. Politics can also lead me to feel insignificant. It's a very understandable human feeling. You're not alone, none of us are all that great by ourselves, which is why we have each other.🙂

Thank you for the encouragement!

By the way, you know how Ma Chao always spouts "JUSTICE!" and Jiang Wei is all "BENEVOLENCE!" to the point where you can make memes out of it?
Imagine that with "HOPE!" plus some Kefka-level deranged insanity and you have that guy. The insanity part isn't relatable to me, luckily. It also doesn't help that he looks a little bit like Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh

5 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Edit: Aw shit welcome back @DragonFlames

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I'm just gonna say something personal happened.

Nothing big, luckily.
I just decided to take some time off for a bit to come to terms with a bunch of stuff.

---

Sorry to have worried y'all.

---

As for what I've been doing when I wasn't reflecting on myself, I played some more Danganronpa 2.
I swear, that game is even weirder than the first.
TtyWhKn.jpg
Case in point... xD

19 hours ago, Sooks said:

Integrity has had a good experience on these forums?

How can a machine have a good experience?

Also I’m happy that @DragonFlames is back. At least now some more sanity can return to this thread.

Edited by Wraith

New smash character huh? Hm.... my magic prophetic powers tell me it will be Waluigi. 100% chance.

24 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

With Steve's addition, at least any other pick can only go up from here.

Wait what’s wrong with Steve?

23 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

KYbsvlo.jpg

Oh no that’s not a good-

WAIT THAT’S DRAGGY :0

Hi!

First post again and you’re posting something objectively incorrect? How are you?

Just now, Sooks said:

Oh no that’s not a good-

WAIT THAT’S DRAGGY :0

Hi!

First post again and you’re posting something objectively incorrect? How are you?

Been a while, my twin!
I'm doing well, thank you!

---

I just need a program that can make images smaller without them becoming pixel-y as heck, and then I can make myself a signature again.

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I needed to do a bit of self-reflecting, as I've not been feeling satisfied with how I've acted lately.

Okay. That's understandable, and relatable, tbh. Glad to see you again.

9 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

TtyWhKn.jpg
Case in point... xD

Danganronpa's version of Owain?

34 minutes ago, Shrow said:

Granted but I'm the writer
Ahem

Shrimpy was stranded on the beach, left to tan in the sun with only themselves. Their skin baked ever so slightly, tinged to perfection. Then came in Benice, a young lad with a stomach unsatisfied, wishing only to be sated. Spotting Shrimpy on the beach, Benice stalls for not one breath before rushing to the lone sunbathers side. Benice picks up the soul, with haste. Bringing them to Benice's Kitchen, eager to satisfy.

Benice first butters his prize, gently and all around then covers Shrimpy in garlic for a kick. Adding salt & pepper to taste, it was time to cook. Preheating the oven to 350 degrees putting Shrimpy in a sizable dish and pouring lemon juice to finish. It was a night that Benice treasured for a long time. A taste out of this world.

I just want to point out that this exists. Thank you Shrow.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

A generic stack of blocks got in before other actual characters?

th?id=OIP.6utcKQ-VEqgw-IfRlT3SXAAAAA&pid

xD

A well known generic stack of blocks with a unique looking move set and from an indie game!

13 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Thanks! More or less.
Could be better, could be worse. I'm doing a lot better than I did a few weeks back, though.

I see. That's good. Glad to have you back.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

A generic stack of blocks got in before other actual characters?

th?id=OIP.6utcKQ-VEqgw-IfRlT3SXAAAAA&pid

xD

Yeah but it's a funny stack of blocks.

Okay. That's understandable, and relatable, tbh. Glad to see you again.

Thank you!

Danganronpa's version of Owain?

They're brothers, since the games released around the same time! XD
He has four hamsters (yes, hamsters) he calls his "Four Dark Devas of Destruction".

7 minutes ago, Wraith said:

...I still have faith in you Draggy, you must fight it.

Thank you for the vote of confidence.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I see. That's good. Glad to have you back.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Good. I’m glad you’re back!

Thank you! ^^

Edited by DragonFlames

Can't even say who I'd want besides a non-crappy Fire Emblem character. It's one thing to like a character and another for them to have combat abilities that would translate well into Smash.
Plus, as a PC player, the characters in a lot of my games growing up are just... dudes. Like uh, La Hire from Age of Empires II? Yeah, see no value in that one.

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

Plus, as a PC player, the characters in a lot of my games growing up are just... dudes. Like uh, La Hire from Age of Empires II? Yeah, see no value in that one.

Downplaying Étienne de Vignolles? Sacrilege!