• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Benice said:

I think it's her personality combined with her design. People probably wouldn't abhor Camilla so much if her appearance wasn't her whole character. I'm definitely wrong, though.

I...don't really agree, but that doesn't make you wrong.

Nephenee always came across to me as a very reserved character. Her appearance was just something that happened to be that way because FE designs, IMO.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

I think it's her personality combined with her design. People probably wouldn't abhor Camilla so much if her appearance wasn't her whole character. I'm definitely wrong, though.

Unfortunately, it’s not. She has a personality, and it’s basically if Tharja and Peri had a child...

Edited by Sooks

58 minutes ago, Spara said:

Tianna is the best NPC character in all FE/Kagasaga, by so long a distance it's not even funny. Seriously. How the fuck did they make her so amazing? I almost cried upon seeing the post-Impossible Dream scene on my second playthrough and realizing the subtext. God, that scene is amazing.

Tianna is awesome. The unsung hero of Berwick Saga, right there.

Also, Volcens and Jacharam are definitely the most compelling of the villains by far (didn't spoilertag his name because you won't know who he is until you meet him first no matter what), while Almachus is pretty funny. The rest, apart from Chaos, though, really just feel like "who?"

Agreed about Volcyboy, Jacharam and Almachus. Chaos makes a good impression, even if he's rather one-note. Net man is a pretty unique villain, even if he has less screentime than the rest, and I appreciate him for that. That, and Unforgettable. Can't go wrong with Unforgettable.

The rest, though... I dunno about anyone else, but I love how the big names from the enemy factions are completely irrelevant compared to the leader of the good guys nation. It's just... hilarious.

33 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

But yeah, the reason is probably because support bonus growth isn't a thing in this game. Ruby and Clifford have a support bonus because they can eventually reconcile. But Ward and Christine can never reconcile over the course of the game, so they don't have a support bonus.
Still, it feels depressing.

Christine needed an ending. I'll never stop finding it weird that she doesn't have one. I wonder what happened there. Did they really just forget about her? It's such a bizarre oversight...

Edited by Saint Rubenio

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Christine needed an ending. I'll never stop finding it weird that she doesn't have one. I wonder what happened there. Did they really just forget about her? It's such a bizarre oversight.

Well, she makes an appearance in Kramer's ending, after Reese encourages Ward to work towards improving his relationship with his daughter.

Edited by BrightBow

4 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

btw

which subforum is the right one for PMUs and stuff?

Wanna go forward with my Conquest Lunatic PME, and not in the mood for reddit XD

I think just in the subforum for the game you want to PMU.

5 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Well, she makes an appearance in Kramer's ending, after Reese encourages Ward to work towards improving his relationship with his daughter.

She does? Didn't appear in my second run, and she was alive... Do you need to use her for her to appear?

In any case, a cameo in an unrelated character's ending is just not nearly enough.

5 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

not in the mood for reddit XD

It would get lost among the mountains of horny fanart of Three Houses females, anyway.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I nearly choked lmao.

Announcing the new Smash character. The character everyone has been waiting for: Camilla from Fiya Emburem Fates.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

I think just in the subforum for the game you want to PMU.

thanks^^

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It would get lost in the middle of all the horny fanart of Three Houses females, anyway.

PMUs get filled pretty fast over there, actually.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Announcing the new Smash character. The character everyone has been waiting for: Camilla from Fiya Emburem Fates.

As much as i hate Camilla, the fallout alone would be worth it

8 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Why change it? The shrimp did had lots of "legs". XD

Idk, felt more fitting I suppose.

7 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

btw

which subforum is the right one for PMUs and stuff?

Wanna go forward with my Conquest Lunatic PME, and not in the mood for reddit XD

I mean I know of a PMU in the Fates forum and that was never moved so...

15 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

She does? Didn't appear in my second run, and she was alive... Do you need to use her for her to appear?

In any case, a cameo in an unrelated character's ending is just not nearly enough.

In that case, maybe it's related to Christine's many events. All I know is that it's NOT her promotion. She isn't promoted on my save file.

Or maybe it's required to complete Erzheimer's collection instead.

Edited by BrightBow

4 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

In that case, maybe it's related to Christine's many events. All I know is that it's NOT her promotion. She isn't promoted on my save file.

Or maybe it's required to complete Erzheimer's collection.

Lol that'd be so random if it were the case.

But I did it in my second run... Only thing I didn't do was use her. The heck...

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Lol that'd be so random if it were the case.

But I did it in my second run... Only thing I didn't do was use her. The heck...

Maybe you just missed it.

Like, in my case I somehow went 4 runs without seeing the shared ending scenes between Ruby and Arthur, even though it seems like you just need to recruit Clifford and have him survive. So I guess I just pressed Start all these times because I thought I knew how that scene went.

4 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Maybe you just missed it.

Like, in my case I somehow went 4 runs without seeing the shared ending scenes between Ruby and Arthur, even though it seems like you just need to recruit Clifford and have him survive. So I guess I just pressed Start all these times because I thought I knew how that scene went.

Just went back to the savefile and checked, she's definitely not there. Oh, well.