• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Funnily enough, I don't hate him for stealing my kills. I hate him because I was counting on him to steal one kill, but I guess his AI is set to spare enemies that are very near-death, so he just walked past. Except Ninja Luigi deals 1 damage to the enemies, so I couldn't finish both of them. And then he died. Thanks a lot, Ryoma.

I don´t think I´ve ever had him not kill a faceless he had in range?

The real question is whether or not you take your first chance at killing the lobster.

Wow, now people want to ban MinMin from Smash tournaments? Nice.

Hero

Sonic

MinMin.

I feel for all three of you.

soon we wont even have a playable roster, haha! We'll be back to the Smash64 cast number. 

Smash devs: "Hey, look! We made this DLC so people can play as a character they like from that other game!"
Smash "fans": "Wait, that's illegal!"

I know Sonic isn't DLC, but Hero is (I think), so it still kinda works. Kinda.

Edited by DragonFlames

I don't believe in any of it, personally. But i can certainly understand where they are coming from. it's just too bad that it's come down to this.

Ah well, at least it doesn't affect me! xd

Edit: also yes, draggy, Hero is DLC.

Edited by lightcosmo

Last night’s dream: I was an Ocarina of Time 3D 100% completion speed runner, but I was Link at the same time.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That's dumb, so I guess it makes sense.

A lot of people complain about your ability to do that, but I never actually minded, since really, Hoshido has been doing that the entire game.

I don't know, Ninja Luigi's death quote explicitly says "I'll never fight again after this wound", so... I'd rather not risk losing the only character that I'm semi-interested in so far.

If he dies before his Conquest join chapter he comes back. Nothing makes sense in this game! Nothing!

41 minutes ago, Wraith said:

...wait @Dayni, have you read Book of the New Sun

No, your reference was the first time I'd heard of it, I was just curious about what you were going on about.

I chose to avoid looking much beyond the point of interest, try to not spoil anything if I happened to look into it later.

Why do you ask?

21 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

soon we wont even have a playable roster, haha! We'll be back to the Smash64 cast number. 

And somehow only a third will be from Smash 64.

And to piss me off Incineroar will still be there.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

And somehow only a third will be from Smash 64.

And to piss me off Incineroar will still be there.

Haha, so true! 

Wait, you dont like Incineroar? What'd he do wrong?

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Wait, you dont like Incineroar? What'd he do wrong?

Honestly I'm one of those people who hates the design, it being one of the few I feel that way about in particular. There also the association of it being another fighting type that they just made Dark to avoid backlash.

I completely understand that people like the gameplay style, I would rather it were something else but I also know that'd be tricky and a new pokemon rep was inevitable, again I would rather it were something else.

On a side note: does anyone know what happened to the site's alt badges? Like using Great Lord style Lucina instead of the original? 

Just curious, since that was a thing and I dont remember reading anything about that.

I don't know, Ninja Luigi's death quote explicitly says "I'll never fight again after this wound", so... I'd rather not risk losing the only character that I'm semi-interested in so far.

27 minutes ago, Sooks said:

If he dies before his Conquest join chapter he comes back. Nothing makes sense in this game! Nothing!

Ninjas are known for being deceptive. It was obviously a feint so he could retreat... or it's just Conquest being Conquest. Nothing to see here.

39 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Ban Joker. Arsene is OP.

Ironically... I always have an easier time dealing with Joker mains once Arsene is out. Because that Up B with him is so much more exploitable than Joker's usual Up B.... as long as you can force them to use it.

So... on a side note... I've done it. I've officially meme-d Fe1 Medeus to death.

Spoiler

Seriously, Vyland better appreciate all the stat-boosters I used on him instead of just fielding someone else.

Just now, Sooks said:

Man, my Spanish pronunciation has gotten quite sloppy... 

Practica más, uno jóven.

-------

This is my favorite version of the classic FE theme. Something really special-feeling about this version, ngl.