• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Alright Birthright chapter 15 kind of sucks. Like yeah I solo’d most of it with Ryoma, magic ballistae, reinforcement spam, rooms packed to the brim with steel axe fighters and nuclear magic users and archers, and a boss that moves.... who designed this? Why??

52 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Probably doesn't exactly help that the game heavily guides you towards the Zora territory first. And I'd say Vah Ruta is easily the best.

Really? BotW doesn’t do much guiding. She just says “go do them”.

Edit: It’s chapter 16, not 15.

Edited by Sooks

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Nina and Ignatius just got together. I'm not entirely sure what that has accomplished, but... Yay?

yay for bigger support bonuses xD

Also a tip for Ryoma: let corrin be equipped with a Sword so that he doesn't get weapon advantage and basically nullify tile evasion. Your corrin should be pretty fast and evasive already

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

not sure if you've heard but Godzilla vs Kong got pushed up to March 26th.....an exact year from when it was originally supposed to release before it got pushed back to November and then May.

With two months away, we have to be getting a trailer this month. If we don't, something behind the scenes is going seriously wrong.

Clearly the universe wanted to make up for Evangelion 3.0+1.0 being delayed yet again, a soul for a soul. I'm surprised that it's releasing before Singular Point now.

We'll probably get a trailer soon... eventually.

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Also a tip for Ryoma: let corrin be equipped with a Sword so that he doesn't get weapon advantage and basically nullify tile evasion. Your corrin should be pretty fast and evasive already

She's not. A fight with Ryoma is very likely to end in death, and even if not, she only survives two at most. I cannot let her get attacked, it would end in disaster.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

She's not. A fight with Ryoma is very likely to end in death, and even if not, she only survives two at most. I cannot let her get attacked, it would end in disaster.

well, you have 25 turns (+10-15 from heals and tonics)

Won the boss battle at Hazesomething (I've already forgotten it's name😅) Castle. ...Were anyone to think about getting Sakuna, I'd advise holding off on this boss fight until after you've reaped, dried, threshed, and hulled that year's crop. 

I play Sakuna in short spurts for the most part, so I'm taking a break ATM, but thinking about it, what I have to do next seems like a potentially creative way to integrate another aspect of agriculture.

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

This is a PSA from Draggy: if you own a PS4, you owe it to yourself to play Shadow of the Colossus.

I have to completion, and I tried a few time attacks, but I don't feel like really ever playing it again. I tried to love the artistic minimalism of the game, but in retrospect, I was probably forcing myself to do so. Partly because, as I thought I'd never own Playstation systems, I let myself know more than I should've in advance for a true experience of the game. But partly also because I don't think I'm one for short, beautiful, usually to some extent melancholic, small-developer "games that lean towards being higher art" (as opposed to most games being lower-end, more commodified and entertaining art if they attempt to be art at all).

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

There has never been a single good "dark cult leader wizard" in this entire series. Gharnef sucks, Jedah sucks, Manfory is the worst out of this archetype, Veld sucks, Nergal......is alright I guess, Lyon is good actually so I take back what I said earlier, I guess Lekain counts but he sucks, Validar sucks, Iago sucks and the Slithers suck.

Does Lekain count, or is it Izuka, or, is it Sephiran?🤔 I'm inclined to say Seph is the true Gharnef, but others disagree. Sephiran fulfills the manipulative, dragon/deity-centric, and master of magic aspects. But he is handsome, debatably sympathetic, and uses Light magic (but he does have an SS Dark rank too, which makes sense from a lore perspective), which is why people don't agree with me on this.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

To give credit where credit is due, atleast FE did't build up 9 games of character clashes, motivations and wars only to go "it was a curse all along"

Now that was moist trash that made Fates look good

A fellow critic of the attempt to create a complete unified timeline I see.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

A fellow critic of the attempt to create a complete unified timeline I see.

No no, i was talking about a certain series i used to love, and will probably never forget as it is my former fav. series. 9 Games of build up only to ''Curse''.

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Izuka

Izuka definitely looks the part. He counts too 

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

But he is handsome, debatably sympathetic, and uses Light magic (but he does have an SS Dark rank too, which makes sense from a lore perspective), which is why people don't agree with me on this.

Sephrain also doesn't really care about world domination and the like. He basically just got tired of living too long and seeing humanity stray from their promise.

Edited by Armagon

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

No no, i was talking about a certain series i used to love, and will probably never forget as it is my former fav. series. 9 Games of build up only to ''Curse''.

Oh, that one. My mistake. Although I should've gotten that, because I knew "9" was an oddity, and "16" is the mark of the devil (a lesser demon, I don't really vilify it) of which I speak.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Sephrain also doesn't really care about world domination and the like. He basically just got tired of living too long and seeing humanity stray from their promise.

True. Though in my case, I don't see a change in motivation for the same type of actions as inherently undermining the archetype. But again, thats just me.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer