Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

I would at least imagine that the way the game has to bend over backwards to justify why the player avatar is the teacher of every single important personality in that setting has to be all kinds of hilarious.

They just transfer classes.

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I'm back. And i'm not done causing chaos.

Fire Emblem gameplay tierlist.

Actually check my next post

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Incidentally, do characters gain love points in chapter 6 (first chapter of gen 2)?

They do, it's just worthless for the most part since it doesn't contribute to anything apart from a crit bonus when the lovers are next to each other.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Unbenannt.PNG

LET'S
FUCKING
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

140+ FUCKING LIVES, BUT I NEVER GAVE UP!

CONQUERED THE YOSHMAN, TOOK HIM WITH ME TO THE BOTS, MASTERED THE CLOUDS, TRICKED THE SWITCHING PLATFORMS, EVADED THE THUNDER AND DEFEATED THE HAMERBROS!

Can i call myself Mario Master yet?

20210213_185024.gif

Now play the NSMB2 Impossible Pack.

41 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I probably just slept through the good character moments,

Me when i see you put FE4 characters in "good" tier.

I'll most likely skip on a remake but the best thing an FE4 remake can do is give actual character to the.....characters. Cause as they are right now, they have like 20 lines of dialogue at most after their initial appearance. Although i suppose Heroes does fix some of it up.

Not saying a character needs to speak paragraphs for them to be good (or even speak at all), i just personally feel that i don't really know anyone in...any pre-FE6 game. Anyone that wasn't immediately relevant to the plot.

Edited by Armagon

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Hmm, i noticed a mistake on my gameplay tierlist. Let me fix that.

my-image.png?width=366&height=432

Alright, ignore the last one. This is the real one.

1000% based rout maps.

Okay no but really, fair enough. I don't think I agree with even a single placement, but fair enough.

Oh God it's almost 2 AM why did I make a post with the sole purpose to nag at someone's tier list.

Well, gotta work tomorrow too. On the flip side, that'd be 21 hours of overtime clocked for the week, so the next paycheck will be a fat one...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

59 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh God it's almost 2 AM why did I make a post with the sole purpose to nag at someone's tier list.

Fire Emblem opinion moment

Just now, Benice said:

Yo, @Saint Rubenio, @Spara or anyone else who happens to know: Can you transfer save files from one computer to another? I wanna keep going with my Berwick run, but I don't particularly feel like restarting for the third time.

Pretty sure you can. I believe all you gotta do is copy over the memcards folder. For save states, you copy over the sstates folder.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

For save states, you copy over the sstates folder.

Copy...

IT WORKED! Thank you!

You have unwittingly helped a Kaga fan! AHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

...Ignore the fact that I only like FE5 and Berwick...

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

They do, it's just worthless for the most part since it doesn't contribute to anything apart from a crit bonus when the lovers are next to each other.

It also gives an extra 10% accuracy, and avoid if the are within three, and the +20 crit chance (and possibility to crit if you otherwise don't) shouldn't be ignored out of hand..

1 minute ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

It also gives an extra 10% accuracy, and avoid if the are within three, and the +20 crit chance (and possibility to crit if you otherwise don't) shouldn't be ignored out of hand..

I knew about the crit bonus (even confirmed the Wiki to clarify) but I didn't know about the accuracy and avoid bonus.

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

You have unwittingly helped a Kaga fan! AHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

...Ignore the fact that I only like FE5 and Berwick...

Don't worry, it's balanced out by the fact that we both like Binding Blade.

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

Yeah, i pretty much agree with this although i want to add that the Fire Emblem characters who join are also good. I don't know if i'd say they are better than their main-game counterparts but TMS Tharja isn't a bad character so that's gotta count for something.

Well, the FE Mirages are mostly subtle. Their designs are awesome, but personality-wise, Tharja and Virion are the only two who stand out (excluding Tiki of course). I don't mind the subtlety though, and Draug being paired with Mamori is a good contrast of little girl and quiet big man.

3 hours ago, Dayni said:

I mean, we already know that with all the cousin incest they're willing to commit.

If one instance of reality is be taken as a universal example, it'll take 4 instances of first cousin incest and 1 case of second cousin incest to result in an unfortunately inbred to the point of severe physical and mental impairment child. -Assuming I read Charles II of Spain's genealogy properly.

So what's a one-time cousin marriage gonna do? What are the chances their descendants are going to fall in love with their relatives. And mind, reality wasn't concerned about love when it made those weddings, FE has modern world values, so political marriages wouldn't happen.

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

LET'S
FUCKING
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

140+ FUCKING LIVES, BUT I NEVER GAVE UP!

CONQUERED THE YOSHMAN, TOOK HIM WITH ME TO THE BOTS, MASTERED THE CLOUDS, TRICKED THE SWITCHING PLATFORMS, EVADED THE THUNDER AND DEFEATED THE HAMERBROS!

Can i call myself Mario Master yet?

I know I'm late to say it, but congrats! You're more of a Mario Master than me. I gave up somewhere into the start of the Green Star collecting. Nor have I ever really finished the bonus stages barring SMG2. I've never finished SMB3 or 1 or played LL at all either.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer