• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I may have gone a bit overboard capturing enemies in Berwick Mission 5-1. Finished after over 25 turns. :v

But I did come out of it with a Bolt Knife, Wind Edge, Scimitar+, Dark Axe, and another bounty. 😎

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Maybe I'll try it this time. 1-3 range should definitely help. Then again, I didn't recruit Lionel and Raffin hasn't gotten that much use... Meh.

I did Sunflame + Empower'ed Chu-ko-nu to kill Julius. The accuracy is shaky, but it does the job.

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Ch.37 done. Three more to go.

Tip for the final fight- the doors can be opened, but only from the other side.

The game gave me no indications one-sided locks could be a thing. It delayed progress on the fight.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

Tip for the final fight- the doors can be opened, but only from the other side.

The game gave me no indications one-sided locks could be a thing. It delayed progress on the fight.

And the final fight has a turn limit, so you don't want any delays. Got it.

Tfw you take a nap and wake up more tired than you were. The universe is really trying to keep me from playing maddening, huh.

Edited by Sooks

Screenshot_2776.png?width=549&height=432

I must've hit Zieg in the head pretty damn hard in Ch.5 because he thinks he met Kate.

Maybe he's talking about a different Kate. Who knows, it's a common name.

Just now, Armagon said:

I must've hit Zieg in the head pretty damn hard in Ch.5 because he thinks he met Kate.

I am in physical pain.

Oh by the way, @Shrimperor, I don't know if you've heard, but Vision Quest has been updated today. If you want to play the hack, now is the time.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

How'd Kaga make a such a basic writing mistake of not having alternative dialogue options? Was Kate even captured this time? He wrote multiple versions of character endings apparently, but he never did anything to account for this?

Probably figured nobody would be insane enough to kill Zieg before he walked to Runan and recruited himself.

A mistake, clearly.

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I don't know if you've heard, but Vision Quest has been updated today. If you want to play the hack, now is the time.

Yeah i saw your earlier post 😉

Once i am in the mood for FE again it's probably one of the first things i will visit

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Probably figured nobody would be insane enough to kill Zieg before he walked to Runan and recruited himself.

A mistake, clearly.

What'd he do with all his free time with his plan to infiltrate the enemy army foiled then? Maybe he snuck in anyhow and became a sous chef at Runan's and later Holmes's mobile military canteen?

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

A mistake, clearly.

tenor_8.gif

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Yeah i saw your earlier post 😉

Once i am in the mood for FE again it's probably one of the first things i will visit

Right, wasn't sure if you'd seen it.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

What'd he do with all his free time with his plan to infiltrate the enemy army foiled then? Maybe he snuck in anyhow and became a sous chef at Runan's and later Holmes's mobile military canteen?

He was hiding under Eugen's beard.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

tenor_8.gif

I hate you. Not for the map criticisms, not for disagreeing with me all the time, not for loving Three Houses - I hate you because you took the best damn character in this game (Eugen aside) and ruined him. Damn you...!

21 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Twisted reality, clearly. Not the same Zieg at all, obviously.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

I like how you can't Warp into the main chamber but Sierra can.

What? By "main chamber" you mean where Guenchaos is, right? I was pretty sure that you can't get there, even with Sierra.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

What? By "main chamber" you mean where Guenchaos is, right? I was pretty sure that you can't get there, even with Sierra.

No like, you can't even get past the walls with the Warp staff. Only Sierra can.

Just now, Armagon said:

No like, you can't even get past the walls with the Warp staff. Only Sierra can.

Eh? That's not right. I distinctly recall using Renee to warp outside of the chambers. Although I did lose her in my last run, so perhaps I'm just misremembering. Eh.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Eh? That's not right. I distinctly recall using Renee to warp outside of the chambers. Although I did lose her in my last run, so perhaps I'm just misremembering. Eh.

You can do that after Gerxel awakens. You just can't do it before.

Sierra can Warp regardless.

Anyways how do I open the doors? I know Observer said they are locked from the other side but I warped Holmes over and he can't open the door.

Just now, Armagon said:

You can do that after Gerxel awakens. You just can't do it before.

Sierra can Warp regardless.

Must be an oversight, then. And here I thought being able to open the doors ahead of time was intentional.

Just now, Armagon said:

Anyways how do I open the doors? I know Observer said they are locked from the other side but I warped Holmes over and he can't open the door.

Okay, this I am certain is possible. You can open the doors from the outside as long as you have a key or locktouch. Maybe you're just not on the right tile?

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay, this I am certain is possible. You can open the doors from the outside as long as you have a key or locktouch. Maybe you're just not on the right tile?

I'm dumb, I saw it now. Alfred has Warp too so he'll open the door for Sennet and I'll Warp Holmes the next turn to open the door for Runan.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Door Keys should do it. Alfred has one, and enemies carry more of them. You only need two though if Renee sends Red Link to help Purple Link.

Ignore most the enemies, they respawn real fast infinitely.

Edit: Ninja'ed

Edited by Interdimensional Observer