Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

8 minutes ago, Spara said:

You can't be persuaded by Dancer Armor Lord?

How about playable feral wyvern?

How about Maerchen but he's even better?

Or Canto Thief?

Or The Secretly Hottest Man This Side of Vestaria?

Or the SAIL BROS?

Those sound funny. Maybe in a different game.

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Fair enough. I mean, this is still an utter travesty of a tier list, and if I'm in horny jail, you should be in bad taste jail. But you liked Leonie as much as me, so fair enough.

I will say, when I reached Ch.30, the game was a legitimate contender for A-tier. It's just that the third route split is a thing. The drop in quality really was that bad imo.

I'll talk in greater detail later.

• Replies 176.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Oh I remember that boss. Not exactly stellar as a fight in SsU, but I've been spoiled that this is some fucker of a guy (even if one of his games never came outside of Japan). 

Oh, he's an absolutely wonderful character and villain, even more so in Mother 3. But I digress.

6 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Sheesh, I can guess during WoL they decided to cut him to match the boss quota, but it still isn't great that there's no mention. A phone got to be a spirit from that series. Not impossible if Mother actually got something, but I think we can agree doubt exists there.

I wouldn't complain if the guy was at least a spirit. He was a trophy in 4, and that's fine, Mother really isn't that big of a series, I get it. But the guy is so important and yet they just axed him entirely from Ultimate while keeping minor characters and enemies! I cannot understand why! What even happened there?

(Also, what about the dog, I thought dog was the most important)

Doggy is the worst team member in Mother 3, and a non-entity in Earthbound. That's about it.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I wouldn't complain if the guy was at least a spirit. He was a trophy in 4, and that's fine, Mother really isn't that big of a series, I get it. But the guy is so important and yet they just axed him entirely from Ultimate while keeping minor characters and enemies! I cannot understand why! What even happened there?

Well, we can share this in common:

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/031/197/visible.jpg

19 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Not to mention inanimate objects like the Absolute Safe Capsule.

But yeah, that is really weird. Never noticed that he was absent, but he really is just not there, isn't he? Major villain in 2 of the 3 Mother games. Boss fight in Brawl. But even among that absurd spirit collection, there was no place for him.

Edited by BrightBow

1 hour ago, BrightBow said:

Try not taking a perceived insult to your waifu as a personal attack.

Shots fired. What any argument comes down to when female characters are involved. They cant be liked without how they look/are designed being used as an argument.

I agree with Shrimpy, in that you are taking this waaaay to extreme. No need to get that upset over it. 

4 pages and a fight when I’m gone? Dang. Hope everything is okay anyway.

But my life is obviously the worst on the planet because I will try maddening chapter 5. I’ll try it tomorrow though, because I have responsibilities (ew).

Edited by Sooks

Even if you don't like something that someone else does, I'd say it's best to just let things be. Why put a damper on someone else's fun, after all.

Anyway, I hope everyone's day has been well.

10 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Even if you don't like something that someone else does, I'd say it's best to just let things be. Why put a damper on someone else's fun, after all.

You definitely need to include the asterisk, stuff that harms other people and such, but yeah.

Anyway, I hope everyone's day has been well.

Hey it’s the best Zelda!

I hope your day has been well too. Mine obviously hasn’t been great, but I’ll get there.

It's good enough, I will always appreciate the Ifukube influence.

Just wish the entire middle chunk of the theme wasn't so quiet.

Three weeks left (or two weeks for the rest of the world).

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Extremely based take.

This is what I've come to expect from you at this point, fe somewhat withstanding. 😎

35 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I wouldnt consider that whole thing "fun" but that might be just me. Xd

Some people just dont like characters like Pyra/Mythra cause they are well designed, is all. *shrugs* their loss, I guess. 

I meant it seems to me like it messes a bit with the enjoyment for people who do appreciate the characters. I dunno, it seems pointless to go on about why it’s the worst thing ever, but that’s just what I think. Not saying anyone else has to agree.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

I meant it seems to me like it messes a bit with the enjoyment for people who do appreciate the characters. I dunno, it seems pointless to go on about why it’s the worst thing ever, but that’s just what I think. Not saying anyone else has to agree.

Nah, I dont care if someone has a problem, but if your going to argue, dont use a petty one, at least. 

Why let it get under your skin so much in the first place? 

Let people like the characters they want, if you dont, then you dont. It's really that simple. 

There are characters I dont like but I'm not going to tear them to shreds to try and turn someone else's image of them upside down, that's just wrong.

Depends on the circumstance, sharing your negative opinion isn’t always a bad thing.