• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

You know, I'm genuinely shocked that Phila was never a spot pass character.

Fucking Yen'Fay is (Outrealm btw) who shows up literally once but not Philla.

Agreed. She could've let us have the old & usually useless Triangle Attack with a "Knights of Ylisse" theme to explain its origins.

57 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

McT4xVQ.png

Hmmm

yeah i am leaving this to tomorrow xD

Reminds me of Etrian Odyssey's old-fashion-sounding Adventure Log events. You can stumble on these on in the labyrinth in those games. Allow me to recite one:

"Fatigue begins to weigh upon you as you creep through the dark wastes. Then, to the side of the path, you find a small, reddish-yellow plant. It looks like a patch of egg-shaped mushrooms. These mushrooms appeared right on time. You can cook them to sate your hunger. 

What will you do?

• Try cooking them.
  • Leave them alone.

"

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

@Maof06 Here's a wall of text i wrote back then when i used to actually care about the series. Now i honestly just upvote/downvote posts and move on, don't have it enough in me to care anymore.

Thanks, I'll buy it.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Basically, my opinion of modern Trails make extreme Kaga elitists' opinion of modern FE look positive.

That's too extreme. I'll see if Cold Steel is that bad soon...

28 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Reminds me of Etrian Odyssey's old-fashion-sounding Adventure Log events. You can stumble on these on in the labyrinth in those games. Allow me to recite one:

"Fatigue begins to weigh upon you as you creep through the dark wastes. Then, to the side of the path, you find a small, reddish-yellow plant. It looks like a patch of egg-shaped mushrooms. These mushrooms appeared right on time. You can cook them to sate your hunger. 

What will you do?

• Try cooking them.
  • Leave them alone.

"

And what happens if you cook them? What happens if you don’t?

Just now, Sooks said:

And what happens if you cook them? What happens if you don’t?

If you don't cook them, you simply leave the scene, nothing happens.

if you do...

Spoiler

"After sitting down to the side of the path and starting a small fire with relative ease, you pick the mushrooms from the path and get cooking. A fragrant aroma begins to waft from the ripe mushrooms as you roast them over the flame. The delicious scent increases your appetite, so you start hurriedly wolfing down the shrooms...

*All party members recover 50 HP*

The mushrooms rich flavor sates your hunger and replenishes your stamina.

As you're enjoying your snack, however, *insert party member's name* suddenly screams. Next to them *insert another party member's name* mumbles that it's hot and starts undressing. Meanwhile *insert another party member's name* turns to a wall and starts babbling at it.

It seems these mushrooms were hallucinatory. Your vision goes fuzzy as you collapse...

*12 ingame hours pass*

...When you wake up, you realized that you passed out in the middle of the labyrinth. Your joints ache, but you're not seriously hurt. A heavy throbbing pounds through your skull however--a side effect of those mushrooms.

*The party loses 100 TP!*

...You hold your aching head in your trembling hands as you return to your ill-fated journey.

Adventurer's Log

You cooked and ate some tasty mushrooms, only to learn they were poisonous... That's one trip you won't forget!

*Everyone gets 14000 EXP*"

Not all Adventurer's Logs are like this. Some are bad, some are good, some are a mix of good and bad. A mix would be the one where you sleep in a tent and if you try sleeping there four times, you'll get healed after the first sleep, but be ambushed by baddies three times afterwards, only to then be given a little gift by a ghost for having killed the monsters that killed them.

One of my favorite events is two connected ones. In the first, you must feed a dog wounded and alone some meat. Doing so causes you to find the dog again later, standing by a corpse, the dog has been zombified since you last saw them, and thanks you for having fed it earlier by giving you a bag of coins that belonged to its deceased master, which it chooses to stay besides. It's so touching.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

McT4xVQ.png

Hmmm

yeah i am leaving this to tomorrow xD

It sucks that this is a one time thing, since it's virtually required to reach the lever for the main gate. The only characters who can otherwise even get inside at all are Sheela, Ash, Jean and the fliers. And on their lonesome, they most likely won't be able to push that deep into the tower. Especially without healer support.
First time I tried this map, I got soft-locked because of that.

Fortunately this is the only event that works like this.

Edited by BrightBow

Alright, began Part 2 of the Persona 5 collab in Another Eden. From my understanding, Part 1 got released, or at least was in development, before Royal was a thing. So Part 2 seems to rectify that to some extent.

eigOK8f.png

Oh, hi there. The other guy doesn't get to appear though, apparently.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Alright, began Part 2 of the Persona 5 collab in Another Eden. From my understanding, Part 1 got released, or at leas was in development, before Royal was a thing. So Part 2 seems to rectify that to some extent.

eigOK8f.png

Oh, hi there. The other guy doesn't get to appear though, apparently.

KAZUUUMIIIIII

and RIP Maruki

What's Another Eden?

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

What'd I do this time?

What do you mean this time? You never have a negative effect on anyone here, which is an objective, factual truth.

Edited by Sooks

Just now, Sooks said:

Are you gonna play Yakuza with joycons?

I'm gonna try, because, well, I think the game says it best when you first open it.

KQEjh0a.jpg

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Not you, but BrightBow.

Ah, I see. I thought that I'd perhaps said something weird with Joycon?

I am not a JoyConnoisseur  of them, after all.

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Ignore me.

No! I refuse to ignore you!

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

What do you mean this time? You never have a negative effect on anyone here, which is an objective, factual truth.

Yes.

Just now, Benice said:

No! I refuse to ignore you!

Sometimes I just need to shut up and share music instead, lol.

7 minutes ago, Zan Partizanne said:

What's Another Eden?

A game made by some of the guys who once worked on the Chrono games. It's basically a spiritual successor / the game that could've been Chrono Break apparently. It's a mobile game (F2P with Gacha elements), though has since gotten PC ports.

Anyway, as most mobile games of its nature are not to do, this one has done collaboration events. And the first of two so far was with Persona 5. It has done two full Episodes of it. Some time ago I brought up some of my progress with Part 1. Even posted pictures like so:

nwtyP0v.png

I like to call this one Shadow!Fernand.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I prefer when you don’t shut up while sharing music.

Silver will is great, but Twilit is better!

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

A game made by some of the guys who once worked on the Chrono games. It's basically a spiritual successor / the game that could've been Chrono Break apparently. It's a mobile game (F2P with Gacha elements), though has since gotten PC ports.

Anyway, as most mobile games of its nature are not to do, this one has done collaboration events. And the first of two so far was with Persona 5. It has done two full Chapters of it. Some time ago I brought up some of my progress with Part 1. Even posted pictures like so:

nwtyP0v.png

That frog is a literal mood.

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Anyway, as most mobile games of its nature are not to do, this one has done collaboration events. And the first of two so far was with Persona 5. It has done two full Episodes of it. Some time ago I brought up some of my progress with Part 1. Even posted pictures like so:

This sounds cool, but I was afraid it'd have gacha elements.

Might look up for it because having characters from several RPGs in one game like Namco x Capcom or Project X Zone is always a cool thing.