• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Actually, there's a way to know which one it is for sure. So don't worry about that.

Actually the sword isn't in any of them.

There is a hidden switch in one of them, though. It opens up the walled up lever back down at the center of the first floor.
As to what that one does, I don't remember. I started to simply have someone park in front of the door to the treasure room, to prevent enemies from coming out. Since they can't attack you in melee as long as the door is there.

The other chests do have some really dumb bullshit. Like a knife that gives you that +100 evasion skill. But of course there is nothing left to really use this stuff one.

Edited by BrightBow

The merchant metropolis of Vene...cia. Hm...

Well, I just finished the prologue.

11 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

The merchant metropolis of Vene...cia. Hm...

From the creators of Valencia and Macedonia.

But at least they're not literal swear words like Ostia is

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

But at least they're not literal swear words like Ostia is

Wait, where's Ostia a swear?

4 minutes ago, Spara said:

Wait, where's Ostia a swear?

In Spanish. In Spain at least, it is one of the most common swears you'll hear, right up there with the Spanish equivalents of "shit" and "fuck." That's the name that IntSys decided to give to one of their countries. Funnily enough, in the Spanish localization of FE7, it is changed to Ositia... And Bern is changed to Biran, even though Bern means nothing in Spanish, because the Spanish translators of FE are fickle like that.

Fun fact: It is pronounced the same way as "hostia", which is the little piece of bread that catholic priests give to church goers for them to eat for some reason that I cannot remember (think it had to do with the body of Christ or something?). Real holy, huh?

Edited by Saint Rubenio

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

From the creators of Valencia and Macedonia.

And Silesse (Silesia)! And Bern, Crimea, Gallia, Etruria, Sacae (Saka), Verdun, A(g)ustria, Nabatea, Munster, Leonster (Leinster), Connaught, Alster.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

And Bern is changed to Biran, even though Bern means nothing in Spanish, because the Spanish translators of FE are fickle like that.

Bern is the capital of Switzerland. Your EU member doesn't make you cosmopolitan and supranational? For shame!

ngl the map became kinda fun once i entered the castle and i stopped playing Kaga lever simulator

well, there're still a couple lever left, but atleast it isn't the only thing i am doing

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And Silesse (Silesia)! And Bern, Crimea, Gallia, Etruria, Sacae (Saka), Verdun, A(g)ustria, Nabatea, Munster, Leonster (Leinster), Connaught, Alster.

Well, to be fair, half of those weren't brought by Kaga.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Bern is the capital of Switzerland. Your EU member doesn't make you cosmopolitan and supranational? For shame!

I mean, if Bern is bad, why isn't Etruria? On its own, the change is just baffling lol

Oh, and yeah, I'd almost forgotten that Europe is just one big country where everyone is either French or Italian. Apologies.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

at1E0YOT_o.png

One of these will have to step aside for Ghost of Tsushima in my top 5 favorite games, but which one? Hm...

Maybe Three Houses...

Fuck Three Houses.

Does this game have a battle preparation screen at all?

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

In Spanish. In Spain at least, it is one of the most common swears you'll hear, right up there with the Spanish equivalents of "shit" and "fuck." That's the name that IntSys decided to give to one of their countries. Funnily enough, in the Spanish localization of FE7, it is changed to Ositia... And Bern is changed to Biran, even though Bern means nothing in Spanish, because the Spanish translators of FE are fickle like that.

Fun fact: It is pronounced the same way as "hostia", which is the little piece of bread that catholic priests give to church goers for them to eat for some reason that I cannot remember (think it had to do with the body of Christ or something?). Real holy, huh?

Still better than Fóblan.

Just now, Maof06 said:

Does this game have a battle preparation screen at all?

Yes, but it hasn't arrived later. This is common in FE too.

Just now, Maof06 said:

Still better than Fóblan.

What does that mean in what language?

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

What does that mean in what language?

Nothing. It's a totally unecessary change that the translators did to Fódlan. At least in portuguese.

Edited by Maof06

15 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

at1E0YOT_o.png

One of these will have to step aside for Ghost of Tsushima in my top 5 favorite games, but which one? Hm...

Maybe Three Houses...

Since you already have Radiant Dawn... probably.

22 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Thank you for helping with my Spanish studies

17 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

What’s worse is that I knew like two of these were real.

Edited by Sooks