• Replies 177.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I'll go through ninja hell now. Wish me luck.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

@Acacia Sgt @Saint Rubenio Spanish really was made to fuck over Americans haha.

Spanish was just the creator trolling the universe. And such were the beginnings of Florida Man.

59 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Hey, at least Ñ is tame compared to... what other languages do with the Latin Alphabet.

...What do they do?

25 minutes ago, Benice said:

Hello! What did I miss?

I’ll probably get Trails in the Sky FC.

1 minute ago, Maof06 said:

I'll go through ninja hell now. Wish me luck.

Good luck. You‘ll definitely want it.

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

That’s the best one yet.

I'd say, for me it's between the Como como como, or the esposas one. lol

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Rinkah vanishes from the face of the earth. I wonder if they originally intended to make her join in all routes as well, but then scrapped it just to make me in particular sad.

I mean you might play Birthright/Revelations eventually. Although I suspect you will find Birthright boring, and who knows with Revelations, some of the maps are extra bad (NOBODY likes the snowblower or elevator maps), but it trys (and fails) enough things that who knows. I have grown a bit of a soft spot for that questionable little game, as its bad, but a fun and messy kinda bad...

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

"Why must you resort to violence? I really do despise savages..."

Why must you refrain from taking your hexing rod and shoving it up your ass? I really do despise assholes...

No, seriously, fuck Azama. Fuck him a thousand times over. I still haven't forgiven him for what he pulled in my first run.

Funniest bit about this is, if you ever play Birthright you will learn that his character is basically being an asshole.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I like her design, at least. Her character remains to be seen. I've heard conflicting opinions.

Well, at any rate, the process has started. I have decided that the best woman for this game's womanizer to woo is Beruka, the one that'll probably slice his throat for trying to get too handsy before Soleil comes into existence. Yes, that works, I believe.

Yeah, Soleil gets kinda creepy in some of her supports with other women, although I always found her relationship with her father one of the best parent-child relationships in Fates...

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I like her design, at least. Her character remains to be seen. I've heard conflicting opinions.

Well, she hits on her own mother. Because of course she fucking does. Anything else would require her to be able to do more then one thing. And we can't have that in Fire Emblem.

I only know her original support with Corrin. From what I heard, it was heavily sanitized by the localization. Still, I'm not gonna let male Corrin live down the line "Please treasure yourself more". This coming from Mr. Grabby McGrab. Fuck that guy. 3 routes and not a single one where you get to kick his selfrighteous ass.

Edited by BrightBow

So i attempted both hard mode runs on Tales of Vesperia's Colisseum hardest level and Tales of Xillia 2 on hard mode and... surprise surprise, Tales of Xillia 2 takes way longer, with easier enemies. Not gonna attempt Unknown mode though, i would get way too frustrated at Xillia 2, haha. XD

For reference: Yuri Lowell level 134: average damage dealt: 50,000 (Even with artes like Azure Edge, which is a basic one)

Millia Maxwell level 144: average damage dealt: 1,000 (With any arte that isn't the lightning spell...)

Enemy HP in both is... alot, more in Vesperia though, by alot.

yeah, I'll take Yuri's DPS any day.

Edited by lightcosmo

52 minutes ago, Armagon said:

You all should play CrossCode.

I'll buy it if it goes on sale on Switch. I hesitate all the time on indie purchases (and to a lesser extent big name ones), but because you my cyber friend have vouched for it so, I'll leap.

Spoiler

Screen-Shot-2021-05-04-at-8-50-00-PM.png

I can only hope I am right to trust in your judgment...

A BIG SPOILER! only you of all people here would understand.😉

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

unknown.png?width=769&height=432

Look at that quality 2008 fan-translation.

11 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'll buy it if it goes on sale on Switch. I hesitate all the time on indie purchases (and to a lesser extent big name ones), but because you my cyber friend have vouched for it so, I'll leap.

It probably is in your best interest to wait for a sale. I mean, the game is worth every penny imo but the epilogue DLC hasn't released for the console versions yet (it will this summer). And honestly, the game might as well be $30 because the epilogue DLC is just that vital.

So what i'm saying is, should you get the game, be sure to grab the epilogue DLC with it.

16 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

A BIG SPOILER! only you of all people here would understand.😉

Haha.

I do think you'd like it (unless you really really don't like puzzles) but obviously you'll be the judge of your own opinion.