Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

https://mobile.twitter.com/maya0910karuma/status/997835866436390913

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

So Milanor is... other than his band of thieves being the equivalent of the mercs... Ike-lite?

Hmm

Hard to compare Milanor with a certain FE lord, honestly. FE doesn't give us super cool Axe thiefs or Male sidekicks like that xD

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Getting up at 5 AM on a vacation day just to stream for some late nights Americans the probably hardest challenge in Kirby: Star Allies's Soul Melter EX. I mean it's already bright outside, so it doesn't matter too much for my eyes. Though my head and mind will stream for sure. I already tried yesterday, but failed against the final boss. The 3D shooters just have bad camera angle.

I watched Spider-Man 2. It was better than the first one, though that’s not a high bar. It suffers from most of the same problems, with some new ones, though is generally more competent and the flaws aren’t as bad here.

Plus, JJ gets more screen time. JJ good.

57 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Oh, that’s a nice calm.

The one track I really remember from Wind Waker is this (it’s been a loooong while)

I remember just jamming out every time I got to Dragon Roost island. Ah, memories.

43 minutes ago, Sooks said:

watched Spider-Man 2. It was better than the first one, though that’s not a high bar. It suffers from most of the same problems, with some new ones, though is generally more competent and the flaws aren’t as bad here.

Careful Sooks. You could be executed for not thinking Spider-Man 2 is the equivalent of the second coming of Christ.

Anyways, the funny one is next.

7 hours ago, BrightBow said:

My only complaint is that it's too sunny in the background. It should be pouring rain, that's the only weather that fits this poor girl.

6 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Ziyad_Berlioz.png

well, not exactly swastika, but looks close enough.

Nor exactly a Hitler moustache. In fact, it's not even close to being Hitler's moustache, what were you on about?

6 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Especially when that guys keeps spouting about racial superiority bullshit

...Okay, this though...

5 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Good job while I was asleep.

38 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Nor exactly a Hitler moustache. In fact, it's not even close to being Hitler's moustache, what were you on about?

It's a bit thick, but if he can twirl it that's still a very villainous moustache.

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

It's a bit thick, but if he can twirl it that's still a very villainous moustache.

I mean, yeah. Villainous for sure. But it's still the complete opposite of Hitler's moustache lol

I found Josette insufferable from what I've seen of her in FC, tbh

@Interdimensional Observer: About the Tales of Destiny playthrough that I am watching, there is a beta translation available of the Director's Cut version of the game. And they were serious when they said 'beta', since you can tell the text has been translated word for word instead of based on context of what is actually said, which makes some of the dialogue look... incredibly strange. xD

Speaking of insufferable, Tales of Destiny has probably given me my least favorite Tales character so far: namely Leon Magnus. An edgelord among edgelords, and an unlikeable asshole to boot, and the few attempts to make him look sympathetic, or redeem him, were flimsy at best and complete asspulls at worst. And his design just sells it completely. Like... (spoilers for size reasons):

Spoiler

2426008-leonp2.png

Everything about this guy, from his personality to his design, screams "asshole".

Spoiler

Needless to say, when he eventually bit the dust, I was everything but sad about it. Game became better without him, instantly.

And the worst part? The Director's Cut version has a second story mode where this guy is the main character.
I'm seriously debating just finishing Stahn's side and not even looking up Leon's. xD
The only upside is that he's voiced by Hikaru Midorikawa, as in the same guy who voices Mitsuhide Akechi in Samurai Warriors and Marth in Fire Emblem Warriors and Smash.

Also, good morning, folks!

Edited by DragonFlames

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

m4IY4pu.jpg

Ah! Anime! Don't scare me like that...

...Is it just me or does that description have just... huge passive-aggressive energy? Like the devs were saying "okay fans, here it is, now quit nagging us to make this character."

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Is it just me or does that description have just... huge passive-aggressive energy? Like the devs were saying "okay fans, here it is, now quit nagging us to make this character."

Now that you mention it, it does. XD

And when I put a foot into that swamp, might as well take the plunge.
Music post for today:

The scenes where the characters transformed into their Next Forms had so much weight to them, which made the forms feel special (along with this music). Please don't devalue them, devs.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

what were you on about?

Dunno lol

I think my head automatically filled in that when i saw the Wheelchairs combined with his racial superiority bullshit.

Sometimes it happens, especially when you are in a ranting mood.

And when the fucking game kinda proves him right at the end. That seriously pissed me off how the oppressed people were fighting all the time only for the game to go "only evil stache is defeated and new head of state is installed, all the other racist shitheads higher ups are still there and are making sure the stats quo remains"

Edited by Shrimperor