Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

5 minutes ago, Teeheeooks said:

A CS character, without Rean… wasn’t your problem with them then being extensions of Rean or something similar? Could they be good now?

There are some i liked before they fell into his fucking sphere of character killing influence. Fie is one of those. She and Jusis i rated as Sky Tier good in CS2, ya know, the game i consider to be one of the worst games of all time.

Maybe without Rean she can shine again.

(Jusis and Millium are the CS characters i ended up really really loving. Even more than some of Sky's Cast)

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Wdym, Dogi is in most of the games these days /s

20190302144057_1.jpg

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Never said he had to be a social outcast. Just a guy who doesn't give a shit.

ah ok. Yeah would be fine.

Edited by Teeheemperor

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

11 minutes ago, Teeheeooks said:

Well I didn’t feel like playing after you went to sleep so that didn’t happen.

The longer you take, the more people will starve

You know, I never would've expected that I'd end up considering putting a boring staffbot girl from a game that isn't even official FE in my signature.

Like, holy shit, Kirin.

30 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

and throws balance completely outta window

In Gaiden, I'm not so sure... weapon power is important. A bit too much imo.

29 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah.

But in Gaiden/Echoes, you only need one point more.

So it's not that big of a deal.

But the extra MOV... way too important in FE...

I really like Echoes because it hits many right notes for me. I find the gameplay to be enjoyable, the dungeon crawling is fun, the character designs are the best Fire Emblem has ever had in my opinion, and the music is amazing. I also like the story, though as usual, I don't really like how Alm is made out to be the hero who succeeds at everything, whereas Celica is the one who makes mistakes (that are very much in-character for her if you read between the lines a little), and she has to get bailed out by Alm in the story.
Still, Celica is one of my favorite characters in the series, whereas Alm, while I'm okay with him, is not nearly as high on my list of favorites.

Another gripe I have is with the endings. I don't care if Genny married, I care about if her book was a success or not!
But otherwise, the game does a lot of stuff I like, and not much that I dislike. Hence why it's my favorite of the 3DS FEs.

Edited by TeeheeFlames

I like two 3DS FEs and hate (Conquest)/don't enjoy (Revelation)/am kind of neutral, leaning towards dislike (Birthright) the other one. XD
Though if Birthright had (way) more characters I like, I think I would actually enjoy that one, because from a gameplay and story perspective, it at least didn't make me want to scream/toss my 3DS out the window/quit FE forever like the other two did.

Edited by TeeheeFlames

WHAT

Spoiler

Onef just randomly betrayed us and killed Oddleif and Egil…???

I… don’t even know how this is my fault… death counter 3 I guess…

Spoiler

Maybe it’s because I tried to destroy the bridge at Eyvil’s suggestion?

@Saint Rubenio why is this happening?

Edited by Teeheeooks

9 minutes ago, TeeheeFlames said:

I really like Echoes because it hits many right notes for me. I find the gameplay to be enjoyable, the dungeon crawling is fun, the character designs are the best Fire Emblem has ever had in my opinion, and the music is amazing. I also like the story, though as usual, I don't really like how Alm is made out to be the hero who succeeds at everything, whereas Celica is the one who makes mistakes (that are very much in-character for her if you read between the lines a little), and she has to get bailed out by Alm in the story.
Still, Celica is one of my favorite characters in the series, whereas Alm, while I'm okay with him, is not nearly as high on my list of favorites.

Another gripe I have is with the endings. I don't care if Genny married, I care about if her book was a success or not!
But otherwise, the game does a lot of stuff I like, and not much that I dislike. Hence why it's my favorite of the 3DS FEs.

This is totally understandable. I didn't say I didn't like it, it just lacks some of the charm from other FE games to me, is all.

unknown.png?width=769&height=432

Excuse me lady, where are your clothes?

28 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

But the extra MOV... way too important in FE...

Eh, Gaiden maps are small enough.

Generals still get fucked tho lol.

10 minutes ago, TeeheeFlames said:

the character designs are the best Fire Emblem has ever had in my opinion,

Based Hidari.

35 minutes ago, TeeheeFlames said:

Ngl, at first, I read "Doggy" as "Draggy", which really confused me for a sec. XD

Are you trying to hide the fact that you are actually Dogi, and thus know the whole Ys story?

35 minutes ago, teeheefalchion said:

Or female as well.

Velvet Crowe

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Excuse me lady, where are your clothes?

Clothes are overrated

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

This is totally understandable. I didn't say I didn't like it, it just lacks some of the charm from other FE games to me, is all.

And that's totally understandable, too! Different people, different tastes and all that! ^^

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Based Hidari.

Needs to come back, tbh.

Just now, Teeheemperor said:

Are you trying to hide the fact that you are actually Dogi, and thus know the whole Ys story?

Maybe! xD

Edited by TeeheeFlames

Just now, Teeheemperor said:

Clothes are overrated

427.jpg

1 minute ago, TeeheeFlames said:

Needs to come back, tbh.

Yes. I really like his watercolor aesthetic.

Just now, Armagon said:

Yes. I really like his watercolor aesthetic.

Definitely!

Just now, teeheefalchion said:

Berseria, right?

That demo is still there waiting for me. Hm, maybe.

Palpatine_Dew_It.mp4

6 minutes ago, Teeheeooks said:

WHAT

Hide contents

Onef just randomly betrayed us and killed Oddleif and Egil…???

I… don’t even know how this is my fault… death counter 3 I guess…

Ahhhh, it finally happened.

Spoiler

This is... okay, look. I should probably give Banner Saga an ear tug for this, because Onef isn't an obviously treacherous character, and there's no way to prevent this from happening once he has joined. However, it's such a wonderful "oh shit" moment that I honestly cannot hate it. It's really fucking effective.

Besides... I'll explain more later, but suffice to say, it's not that bad.

6 minutes ago, Teeheeooks said:
  Hide contents

Maybe it’s because I tried to destroy the bridge?

@Saint Rubenio why is this happening?

Spoiler

Onef is a backstabbing pile of shit.

That's... it, actually. He always betrays you if he's around. That doesn't mean taking him along is a plain terrible choice, however. Again, I will explain more later.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Reveal hidden contents

Onef is a backstabbing pile of shit.

That's... it, actually. He always betrays you if he's around. That doesn't mean taking him along is a plain terrible choice, however. Again, I will explain more later.

Yeah, he sucks.

I was just wondering if I specifically did anything to cause this… did I have the option not to let him join? I don’t remember, but even then I wouldn’t really consider he, of all people, to betray us. I guess that’s the point though.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hide contents

This is... okay, look. I should probably give Banner Saga an ear tug for this, because Onef isn't an obviously treacherous character, and there's no way to prevent this from happening once he has joined. However, it's such a wonderful "oh shit" moment that I honestly cannot hate it. It's really fucking effective.

Spoiler

It certainly worked at being that kind of moment but… I don’t know. Somehow feels a bit too random.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Besides... I'll explain more later, but suffice to say, it's not that bad.

I was using one of those characters Ruben!

There are so many Teehees in this thread I don't even know who's who anymore.