Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Fun Ys fact: before Celceta became the definitive/Canon version of Ys4, there existed 2 Ys 4 games, neither oh which was made by Falcom. In one of them Adol stops adventuring (a complete non Adol thing) and settles down with Lilia. Of course this is now not Canon, and will likely never be, since Kondo, current Falcom prez, is a big Adol x Feena shipper. He actually was one of the main writers for Ys 8... and Trails in the Sky.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Noooooooooooooooo my speedwing-- I mean, my Sheena... Now Samson will die alone.

16 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Best one is the Zubaz mask.

fIdz5ak.png

Okay, that description is amazing.

Well, now I have to choose. Do I put Frost on the team for extra heals, do I put Tomas on the team for extra terrible hairdos, or do I wait and put... uh, fucking Roshea because I genuinelly really like him?

...Hmm... Maybe I need to lose another unit. Then I can do two of those things!

Anyway, please let me know what you think I should do.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Lewd time?

Cease!

What was the need for that, Shrimperor.

There was virtually no need for that.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Use who you like, because bias is better than stats.

My options are limited at this point, though. Midia is the only semi-viable unit left.

...But Roshea is cool tho...

You should accept your lewds gracefully

I had the perfect gif ready but i am not on my pc now

Gimme a bit

Aha, you're foiled! Now all I need to do is get to the final chapter without any casualties before you can get to your PC and use Aum to revive Sheena, invalidating the lewd! Perfect!

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Preach!

716038515028131881.png?v=1

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Aha, you're foiled! Now all I need to do is get to the final chapter without any casualties before you can get to your PC and use Aum to revive Sheena, invalidating the lewd! Perfect!

You got this.

649965948115222529.gif?v=1

You know, I used Macellan once. In my first run, I believe. I wasted like 10k on drill grounding him to usability.

I won't do that here, though. Sheena was enough. I'll just put Frost on the team for now and decide later if I want to keep him. Which I probably will, I mean, I'm the man's only fan.

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

What was the need for that, Shrimperor.

There was virtually no need for that.

Shrimpy went from threatening anime to calling in an a-bomb.

Run, Ruben.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You know, I used Macellan once. In my first run, I believe. I wasted like 10k on drill grounding him to usability.

I won't do that here, though. Sheena was enough. I'll just put Frost on the team for now and decide later if I want to keep him. Which I probably will, I mean, I'm the man's only fan.

I'd say as his fan you better not. With your track record...

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Tfw when you have a research essay due in a couple days, but you have no direction to write it with.

Yep. Got it all under control here.

Relatable. So very relatable.
This kinda thing really sucks. I have faith you'll pull through, though!

---

On the topic of Ruben and anime/lewd posts... I wonder if posting enough of those is gonna summon Reuben again.

6 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Tfw when you have a research essay due in a couple days, but you have no direction to write it with.

Yep. Got it all under control here.

Good luck! I think you can do it.

'Aight, Roshea got. Now I gotta get Vyland. And quick. Frost and Wrys both have so little defense they can't get past the ballista, so I need to intercept Vyland's group before they can reach them, which gives Roshea precious little time to get to Vyland before he commits suicide.

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

On the topic of Ruben and anime/lewd posts... I wonder if posting enough of those is gonna summon Reuben again.

Reuben is dead.