Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Okay, I've got a brilliant plan. First step: Get Matthis a speed level on the arena. Yeah, this part is vital.

Just now, Maof06 said:

@Sooks@Saint Rubenio Is Banner Saga a story heavy game? If not, then I think I can start this weekend.

I'm afraid it rather is. Half the fun is reading the story and making choices.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

tenor.gif?itemid=3854683

A non-anime reaction for once. Weird coming from me, I know.

Anime enough.

• Replies 176.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Wasn't AtlA animated by a Korean studio or so?

Still, if it's not a Japanese behind the animation, it's not anime.

One of my top favorites.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Al right, and now, for the grand finale: With a strength and speed tonic, Malice can double and kill the general in front of Nerring. With an arms scroll, Matthis is able to equip the hammer, and with it and the starsphere in hand, he can double and kill Nerring in one turn. Then I can just warp Marth to the gate and forego the entire reinforcement fun. Hell fucking yeah.

Might want to spend an anew charge to get Wolf's dracoshield, however. Hmm.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Al right, and now, for the grand finale: With a strength and speed tonic, Malice can double and kill the general in front of Nerring. With an arms scroll, Matthis is able to equip the hammer, and with it and the starsphere in hand, he can double and kill Nerring in one turn. Then I can just warp Marth to the gate and forego the entire reinforcement fun. Hell fucking yeah.

Might want to spend an anew charge to get Wolf's dracoshield, however. Hmm.

Best of luck to you.

------

Damn, that's some freaking timing. Entire class got an extension for the essay's due date til next Wednesday so we can put out better results.

Nice.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Damn, that's some freaking timing. Entire class got an extension for the essay's due date til next Wednesday so we can put out better results.

Nice.

And there we go, map over without casualties. Why? Why do I keep doing this? I keep losing units in the easy maps and winning the hard ones without deaths... how long will this trend continue?

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

how long will this trend continue?

Put it to the test in a VS1 ironman, where you lose half your army in 15x but then clear Ch20 deathless.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

And there we go, map over without casualties. Why? Why do I keep doing this? I keep losing units in the easy maps and winning the hard ones without deaths... how long will this trend continue?

Then let someone die if it makes you feel better!

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Maps being hard means you're more attentive, easy equates to letting down your guard?

9 minutes ago, Spara said:

Put it to the test in a VS1 ironman, where you lose half your army in 15x but then clear Ch20 deathless.

That'd be hilarious.

8 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Then let someone die if it makes you feel better!

...No.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Maps being hard means you're more attentive, easy equates to letting down your guard?

That's probably it, yeah, but I still find it funny how consistently it happens.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Anime enough.

Okay, bashing all the other reaction gifs and pictures is fine, but ATLA is a slight you cannot get away with.

Edited by Sooks

5 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

My times from Solo Adol Boss rush
L9oqwwj.png

"One (1) people."

5 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

And yeah Bloodstained is good

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Duly noted.

Actually on that note, i wonder if both of you would like Metroid (at least 2D) as well.

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I can't remember exactly what I was expecting or felt, but usually, don't Action RPGs tend to be shorter?

Hmm. You might have a point there. Looking at what i've played recently, Ys Origin is super short, Tales of Berseria took me like 25-30 hours i think. CrossCode's main plot is also around that range as well, with A New Home being 8-10 hours because of that one puzzle.

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Okay.

Enough negative nancy.
I said I wouldn't post anymore today, but...
@Shrimperor
Sorry about yesterday, with the Trails stuff.

And also... I'm doing stuff!
5gdfxtX.jpg

tTXAhWY.jpg

LI38l3Q.jpg

Draggy goes Ys 8!

Ayyy good luck.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, I'm sold. I'm getting Bloodstained in this summer sale.

Well at least you bought one of the games i like.

Enjoy!

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Ah, Sharla.

More useful Sharla, idk, i didn't actually watch the video.

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Alright, will do! ^^

Honestly... I feel embarrassed at not grasping the gameplay the first time I tried. xD

It's alright, we all have those moments.

Like when i got soft-locked in Super Metroid the first time i played it years back. And then i played it recently and found out i never actually got soft-locked, i just didn't realize enemies dropped Missiles.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Noooooooooooooooo my speedwing-- I mean, my Sheena... Now Samson will die alone.

LeaSadist.png

You know what time it is Ruben.

66453459_p0.png?width=334&height=432

You only lost one unit so i will only give you one anime today.

(image source because i'm a good boy)

11 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

i am kinda annoyed the demo of that is not on steam

Same.

But mainly because i need to confirm if it really is just diet Astral Chain because that's the vibe i've always gotten from it ever since the reveal.

Honestly, I thought the demo was mostly great with a few nitpicks here and there. I liked the combat quite a lot though.

Preferred Yuito over Kasane with the more in-your-face sword fighting. Had a great flow once you got things down.

Still haven't picked it up yet, but I probably will sometime soon. Money's a bit tight with new releases around the corner and that pre-order of the Metroid Dread special edition.

Edited by twilitfalchion