• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Milla is hands down the most enjoyable Tales of character to play as (Sorry, Yuri) 

I've always had a soft spot for swords and magic as well. But i like her style, and her spirit art gimmick is super fun also!

Yay, Milla! ^^

41 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I believe i can fly

zMPVGSW.jpg

21 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Goddamnit, now I'm crying again, haha
And at the same time, I'm getting hyped by one of the single best endings to any Tales game.
That also made me cry.

Edited by DragonFlames

So Blaster Master Zero 3 has a pre-order sale going on. Won't get it right now just because of how Switch pre-orders work but I will when the time approaches. Although I do wonder what's in the game that makes it's default price $15 when the last two were $10.....which is also the pre-order sale price.

Well, that was a godawful map. Had me chasing an extremely powerful boss that exactly two units could damage without dying (one of them had a 51% hitrate on him, too) that was warping all over the map. Not only that, every time he warped, he summoned monsters, and when he reached his final destination, he began to summon infinite (at least I assume they were infinite) magic-using monsters, half of which had luna, so I coulnd't even stop them with my res tank. Had to RNG abuse a 51% hit so that the chapter wouldn't devolve into an Advance Wars slugfest. Eugh...

Well, at any rate, that's the first map I've disliked so far in this hack. It's not the best I've ever played, but other than this shit, it's been all right. Fun enough.

27 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, that was a godawful map. Had me chasing an extremely powerful boss that exactly two units could damage without dying (one of them had a 51% hitrate on him, too) that was warping all over the map. Not only that, every time he warped, he summoned monsters, and when he reached his final destination, he began to summon infinite (at least I assume they were infinite) magic-using monsters, half of which had luna, so I coulnd't even stop them with my res tank. Had to RNG abuse a 51% hit so that the chapter wouldn't devolve into an Advance Wars slugfest. Eugh...

Well, at any rate, that's the first map I've disliked so far in this hack. It's not the best I've ever played, but other than this shit, it's been all right. Fun enough.

Sounds like that one map in Part 4 of RD where Izuka just goes zoom.

16 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

That sounds rough, my condolences.

It wasn't very fun, but it was followed by a defense map where I routed all but one enemy, so... eh.

13 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Sounds like that one map in Part 4 of RD where Izuka just goes zoom.

Yeah, except Izuka was a weakling who died in one round. This guy was a pain in the ass to kill.

Gotta say, everything I heard was right. The story in this hack is surprisingly good. Mad props to the creator, he beat a few official FEs.

Well, but that's not important right now. The time has come to beat up a traitor and finish Bloodstained.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

Twilit always knows how to brighten someone's day! ❤️

Hard not to be nice when everyone else is nice as well. 😅

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

zMPVGSW.jpg

lmao

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Goddamnit, now I'm crying again, haha
And at the same time, I'm getting hyped by one of the single best endings to any Tales game.
That also made me cry.

Happy tears?

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The penultime boss has a hip swirling idle animation.

Well, I give up. There's no defending that. Bloodstained's anime, after all.

Defeated at last by the animu.

839381398964273182.png?v=1

Alright, it’s time for what I’m pretty sure is the climatic dungeon of chapter 2. Schera and Tita are still forced, and I’m bringing Kloe because imagine not having Kloe. Sorry Olivier. I even took his long barrel and gave it to Tita and handed out his action 2 quarts and cast 2 quartz. Poor guy. He’ll see use again when I can bench Schera, though.