• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Were it as easy as 3D Mario's technique of the same name, maybe I would. But Samus's rendition requires inputs that I'm not so good with. I think. I know wall jumps in some games not Metroid in the past been the source of frustrations -but annoyingly I can't remember what games they were. I do recall Young Link's Break the Targets was difficult for me.

Its as simple as (starting on right wall: spin jump into the wall) that would be ---> jump button. Next is going to be (input the opposite direction <----- and the jump button) then you rinse and repeat (----->, <------, jump button) 

Doing it fast enough allows for infinite WJ's along with gaining height. I guess its kind of like a rhythym? 

Only did one chapter today cause i'm tired. Don't feel like playing Metroid Prime or Atelier Firis right now either. I wanna sleep.

But before i do, here's some more interactions.

Screenshot_4744.png

Screenshot_4745.png

Screenshot_4746.png

Screenshot_4737.png

Screenshot_4738.png

Screenshot_4739.png

So I went to explore the Mistwald forest, and I happened upon an ordinary looking patch of grass where Estelle “could have sworn there was a road”.

Man, where on Earth could the villain(s) for this chapter be located?

Edited by Sooks

I hardly care for this kind of things, but when I checked up the forum's main site, I saw this:

3I3Nlmk.png?2

more like gross of the war

I already thought Lucina was the very last, but the developers made it really happen that it can go even worse.

Also I liked her regular art, so I know even less why she was mistreated.

7 hours ago, Maof06 said:

Why?

Spoiler

It's actually Ludin, but shut up Armagon bought it

7 hours ago, Maof06 said:

know that you just want me to fuck so you can laugh at me

Well.

I cannot deny it.

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

CrossCode does actually have legitimate stakes but i won't say anything. I'll let you find that out on your own

I can't wait for Sergey to forget a semi colon and crash the entirety of CrossWorlds.

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

Just headcanon that Lea already is but because she can't speak save for a few preselect words, nobody ever finds out.

What Lea wants to say: "oh great, here comes the green shitter. Time to pound his ass into the pavement."

What Lea can actually say: "Lea!"

This is how she gets past the censors.

I mean, she could flip 'em the finger. There are ways, she's just not awesome enough for it.

...that's okay, though. Next time I'll murder him, and then we'll be even.

43 minutes ago, Zan Partizanne said:

They were doing so well. Merric actually looked great. Then they did that.

Being a woman in a gacha is suffering.

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_4756.png

Fire Emblem has joined the battle. For real this time.

If only Chrom wasn't the lead unit...

4 hours ago, Zan Partizanne said:

I hardly care for this kind of things, but when I checked up the forum's main site, I saw this:

3I3Nlmk.png?2

I already thought Lucina was the very last, but the developers made it really happen that it can go even worse.

Also I liked her regular art, so I know even less why she was mistreated.

Wait, what's wrong with her? 

I still don't understand why people despise Lucina's art with their souls but okay. 

Unless it's meant to be a summer outfit - what I can't extract from the text - she's dressed like a whore. I'm not talking about the artstyle (which is fine), but about her clothes. They don't suit to a loyal, modest and honest soldier as she is at all. It's not even acceptable, if this shall have any reference to Gheb FE.

Edited by Zan Partizanne

11 minutes ago, Zan Partizanne said:

Unless it's meant to be a summer outfit - what I can't extract from the text - she's dressed like a whore. I'm not talking about the artstyle (which is fine), but about her clothes. They don't suit to a loyal, modest and honest soldier as she is at all. It's not even acceptable, if this shall have any reference to Gheb FE.

To be fair, if you read her support with Ewan, he says she dresses like Eirika, who doesn't exactly dress modest for a royal.

Alright!

It still doesn't justify this clothes collection for me. If it was Hilda (3H), I'd understand it, but whatever. I just saw this when I clicked on the main page and was shocked about this image. I never invested one single cent in all these art improvements and never will - regardless if their art is good.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's actually Ludin, but shut up Armagon bought it

Well well Ruben.

mean, she could flip 'em the finger.

I think you could edit one of her portraits to do this.

Being a woman in a gacha is suffering.

13 minutes ago, Zan Partizanne said:

Imma be real with y'all, I don't see any problem here. Art is subjective and all that but as far as clothing goes, this is like, basic anime adventurer clothes. There's much worse out there. 

Besides, this is the first time in forever that IntSys is acknowledging the badass chain animation that GBA Generals had

E51hG96WEAAH-oS.png

They should've never gotten rid of that.

33 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

still don't understand why people despise Lucina's art with their souls but okay. 

Mainly the artist and the fact that she looks like a child. The artist was the Etrian Odyssey artist, who is well known, but it was later revealed he as drawn a lot of..... let's say loli-related things. And people did not take too kindly to that.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Mainly the artist and the fact that she looks like a child. The artist was the Etrian Odyssey artist, who is well known, but it was later revealed he as drawn a lot of..... let's say loli-related things. And people did not take too kindly to that.

okay... but Lucina's art doesn't really imply that at all, and generalizing like that is kinda petty, isn't it?

Edit: 

Spoiler

fa6cbb28fc49b9b539644ae937398195.png

From what i see, her outfit is pretty much the same besides the fact that you can see some skin now.

Edited by lightcosmo

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Besides, this is the first time in forever that IntSys is acknowledging the badass chain animation that GBA Generals had

You mean the one that took 2 minutes to go off every time?

10 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Well well Ruben.

Armagon, you weren't supposed to look in the spoiler boxes.

I think you could edit one of her portraits to do this.

Hah! We'll see.

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Imma be real with y'all, I don't see any problem here. Art is subjective and all that but as far as clothing goes, this is like, basic anime adventurer clothes. There's much worse out there. 

Eh. The exposed belly on the 13 year old is iffy, and I think in their desperation to show as much skin as possible they made the outfit look absolutely hideous, but... really, nothing more than par-for-the-course when it comes to Heroes. Nothing to be too outraged about, unless you're going to be outraged about Heroes in general. Which... honestly, more people should be. Gachas deserve to burn.

E51hG96WEAAH-oS.png

I mean, there's a chain, but I don't see her straight up tossing the axe at the enemy. Far as I'm concerned, this is still Heroes/10.

They should've never gotten rid of that.

Agreed.

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Eh. The exposed belly on the 13 year old is iffy, and I think in their desperation to show as much skin as possible they made the outfit look absolutely hideous, but... really, nothing more than par-for-the-course when it comes to Heroes. Nothing to be too outraged about, unless you're going to be outraged about Heroes in general. Which... honestly, more people should be. Gachas deserve to burn.

Whoa... harsh,

15 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

okay... but Lucina's art doesn't really imply that at all, and generalizing like that is kinda petty, isn't it?

It's the association. Like separate art from the artist and all, yeah, but that's the reason.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Armagon, you weren't supposed to look in the spoiler boxes.

Genuinely, I clicked on it by accident.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Eh. The exposed belly on the 13 year old is iffy, and I think in their desperation to show as much skin as possible they made the outfit look absolutely hideous

Is it really showing that much skin tho? Like I guess compared to the alts of the same vein we've gotten but these outfits have been the least fanservicy alt designs Heroes has been putting out.

Besides, she's got a cape. And capes are cool. They're like trench coats, they make everything look good.

Just now, Armagon said:

It's the association. Like separate art from the artist and all, yeah, but that's the reason.

If people truly believe that, that's just sad. And either way, that has nothing to do with her looking like a kid, which would then mean people are complaining with false complaints in the first place.

*claps* good job, right there!