Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

32 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Tbf, Twister has always been questionable as fuck so like that's not really the show's fault.

Kinda their fault when they deliberately had the two characters that look 12 (heck, one of them just is) play it in a blatantly sexual manner. They could've done the same joke with Kobayashi and Tohru and it would've been... Comfortable to watch, at least. But no, it had to be the little girls, complete with camera close ups and all.

I mean, c'mon. I really don't think it's that unreasonable to be put off by the loli shenanigans in Kobayashi. Which is a shame, I genuinely digged the concept of the MC and her relationship with the titular dragon maid from the clips I saw... But man, some of the parts with the kids are so fucking disgusting.

32 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Ruben when he starts an RPG and it doesn't immediately download the entire plot into his mind

IMG_20200605_141552.jpg

Downloads are too slow. The plot of the RPG must exist in my brain even before I discover it, otherwise I'll hate the game forever.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Downloads are too slow. The plot of the RPG must exist in my brain even before I discover it, otherwise I'll hate the game forever.

Ruben when he was born without the entire plot of every RPG in his brain

SVOft7V.jpg

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

6CXcYwB.jpg

IT

IS

TIME

This looks like what’s happening for me in SC, too.

Although it looks like I don’t get Olivier for this part, nooooo!

Spoiler

Olivier, don’t look at where the rest of the party disappeared off too and say “and so when next we meet, we shall be foes”.

Edited by Sooks

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

IT

IS

TIME

Is it a tower? Would've been hilarious if they pulled a FFVII and it's just them complaining as they go up countless flights of stairs.

8 minutes ago, Benice said:

Couldn't agree more!

So you agree only I am allowed to do the funny trick then?

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Kinda their fault when they deliberately had the two characters that look 12 (heck, one of them just is) play it in a blatantly sexual manner. They could've done the same joke with Kobayashi and Tohru and it would've been... Comfortable to watch, at least. But no, it had to be the little girls, complete with camera close ups and all.

Nah, Twister is weird as fuck even in real life.

Like yeah, the scene is pretty questionable but there has never been a game of Twister in real life that wasn't.

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

mean, c'mon. I really don't think it's that unreasonable to be put off by the loli shenanigans in Kobayashi.

Nah, I getcha. I know people who also have been put off by it.

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

6CXcYwB.jpg

IT

IS

TIME

To the Last Battle

17 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Ruben when he was born without the entire plot of every RPG in his brain

SVOft7V.jpg

Ruben when a RPG wastes his time with a title screen instead of playing the credits immediately after booting up

SVOft7V.jpg

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Nah, Twister is weird as fuck even in real life.

Like yeah, the scene is pretty questionable but there has never been a game of Twister in real life that wasn't.

Yeah, I get that, but it's one thing to have a questionable twister scene with two indisputably adult characters, and it's another to have it with a "technically 1000 years old" child and... Literally just a child, no excuses.

...then again, twister is marketed as a game for kids in real life, so... What the fuck do I know.

tl;dr The world is awful, let's just beat up the planet.

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Nah, I getcha. I know people who also have been put off by it.

Oh.

Well, now I feel a bit bad about the overly harsh tone I employed there lol.

16 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

tl;dr The world is awful, let's just beat up the planet.

Well now, this is a part of the game I look forward to.

12 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Well now, this is a part of the game I look forward to.

You can read a sad poem to planet Earth and make it sad.

Omori is a really funny game sometimes.

I like how at the start of every big story arc in Another Eden Aldo is woken up by pretty much each of the main story party members... but all are capable of imitating the voice of his sister perfectly (only the very first time is done actually by her)... and he never wises up about it. XD

Edited by Acacia Sgt

40 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ruben when a RPG wastes his time with a title screen instead of playing the credits immediately after booting up

Ruben when an RPG

IMG_20200605_141552.jpg

tl;dr The world is awful, let's just beat up the planet

You can tell Omori is about depression cause the girl in the top left corner there is about to cry.

Well, now I feel a bit bad about the overly harsh tone I employed there lol.

Nah, don't worry about it.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

He must really hate the RPG that is life. But then, don't we all.

When you think about it, being born means your parents played the gacha RPG.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Tbf, Twister has always been questionable as fuck so like that's not really the show's fault.

This is why when the game was first sold, they decorated the box the game came in with adults. Nothing could be more of a not-disgusting turnoff to kids than grownups. Also because the adults who made the game and had to sell the idea, knew the business execs they had to get it past could see how "problematic" the game could be. Gotta keep the veneer that it's G-rated, even if everyone with half a brain knew better.

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Is it a tower? Would've been hilarious if they pulled a FFVII and it's just them complaining as they go up countless flights of stairs

From the timestamp it isn't taking the timestamp! Well, from 53:45 to 54:53. No visuals of the tedium unfortunately. 

A moment of levity, right before confronting a most fanatical cult leader.

It's been so long since I last heard your voice, my heart longs for you Atsuro.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Oh my god… the music when you fight Blueblanc 😮

50 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You can read a sad poem to planet Earth and make it sad.

Omori is a really funny game sometimes.

But can I yell at Earth and tell it to get its stuff together?

39 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Ruben when an RPG

IMG_20200605_141552.jpg

Ruben when

SVOft7V.jpg

This is one of the coolest concepts I've seen.

34 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Gotta keep the veneer that it's G-rated, even if everyone with half a brain knew better.

Yeah, it's one of those things where you don't know how bad it is until after you grow up.

Just now, Sooks said:

Ruben when

SVOft7V.jpg

Ruben

IMG_20200605_141552.jpg

Nice to see Fei in anguish so much. It suits him, given it took until like 2 hours from the end to finally pull himself together. Three people have been plopping him around? I'll designate Ruben as Id, sorry Sooks but you get stuck with "The Coward", and because bias I'll give Armagon the Fei known as "Fei".😜 I reserve the fourth-barely-exists personality for myself.

I have to take Zin with me? Oh boy, two dead weights on the team instead of one! Unless they actually make Walter able to be damaged by physical attacks, which they should, but I’m skeptical.

The real question is: Kevin or Kloe? Kloe is slightly better but Kevin is slightly more plot relevant. So… Kevin?

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Nice to see Fei in anguish so much. It suits him, given it took until like 2 hours from the end to finally pull himself together. Three people have been plopping him around? I'll designate Ruben as Id, sorry Sooks but you get stuck with "The Coward", and because bias I'll give Armagon the Fei known as "Fei".😜 I reserve the fourth-barely-exists personality for myself.

I don’t know what any of this means, but I’ll be the least cowardly coward who ever cowered.

12 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I have to take Zin with me? Oh boy, two dead weights on the team instead of one! Unless they actually make Walter able to be damaged by physical attacks, which they should, but I’m skeptical.

His 60% buff is HUGE

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

His 60% buff is HUGE

Walter or Zin? I don’t remember Zin having a buff… but I also only used him for 1 battle in this game (I think) and only because I had to, so what do I know?

Edited by Sooks