Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

14 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

She's everyone's "onee-chan". XD

Also, being her is suffering.

So if everyone stopped treating her as family would her situation improve or get worse?

Afternoon Draggy!

Will I post more Shinespark puzzles?

Yes. Yes I will.

47 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

The first episode opens with new characters getting annihilated by this guy:
VooldST.png

Who is this guy in the game:
wCVoyjV.jpg

Who ended up like this after co-best protag Hinako got through with it:

That is a Digimon.

47 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Also, being her is suffering.

Shrimpy's favorite character type.

12 minutes ago, Dayni said:

So if everyone stopped treating her as family would her situation improve or get worse?

Possibly improve, actually. xD

12 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Afternoon Draggy!

Hello!~

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

That is a Digimon.

Absolutely! My first thought when I saw this thing the first time was exactly that. xD

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Shrimpy's favorite character type.

Ain't that the truth? xD

4 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

Suffering is the essence of beauty

So... Shrimpy is a demon from Nights of Azure 2 confirmed?
P436vES.jpg
Gotcha. XD

Edited by DragonFlames

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Glad to hear you've been enjoying SW5! I have yet to continue the game myself, but I am definitely going to at some point in the future!

I'm almost done with it now. There are a bunch of pure fictional battles that mostly don't unlock until after clearing both storylines, and some of these require S-ranking prior stages (you can do this on Easy). Once I get to them, I'll be done (unless I want to try getting the rare weapons) with the game. I also cleared out Citadel Mode, but it's pretty eh, and grinding out the friendship events is taking too long, so I'll look them up on YouTube instead, looks like all of them are there.

Word of advice- silver weapons are the strongest you get outside of the golden rare weapons which demand S-ranking specific stages on Hard or Nightmare to obtain, so you'll need to make good silver weapons to get them in the first place. Also, place Attack, Attack Speed, and Range (which increases the width of attacks, not their length I'm told) skill gems on all weapons, with Projectile Attack on Bows, Cannons, Talismans and Drums (yes, any projectile benefits) as well. After you spend some gold to upgrade those skills, these weapons will let anyone dish out the devastation on Normal.

You get a randomized free empty 8-slot silver weapon for reaching S-rank in any weapon type with anyone every time you do it, keep them and gem them up good. If you want the weapon to be of a different category (so if you get a silver 8-slot katana and want it to be a naginata instead), get the Blacksmith facility to level 3 and use Craft Weapon to transform it into another type of your choosing- but you can only do this once per individual weapon.

Surprise surprise, it's Blue Reflection.
But it's good. Like, really, really good. And I couldn't be happier about it, since if you know me, you know the game Blue Reflection is one of my absolute favorites (and I am very excited for Second Light).

Glad to hear it you lucked out with it!

Because it tells its very own story, and doesn't try to adapt the game's plot 1 to 1.

Which is definitely to the benefit of any adaptation, since games are so different from tv shows. Games are longer, except they aren't in that some of that time is "wasted" on gameplay. Games have more action than shows, but usually less downtime between the action. Each medium needs to play to its strengths, whatever those are.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

I am surprisingly satisfied with the spice mix I made for these pretzel pieces.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Not really, and that's a good thing. Binks is a much better meme character anyway.

Meesa going down with the ship?

Oh no!

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

DA:O romances go at the speed of light. It makes even 3DSFE romances look cautious.

Well yeah, after a gift from Bob she gave him a ring that is absolutely not at all similar to an engagement ring that she of course has a matching one of, and then after another conversation five minutes later they became “in love”, because Bob made a stupid, silly comment.

How dare he not be into Bob. You should kill him. I recommend killing him.

But don’t I need him alive at the end of the game for the funny?

Coward, make an uninformed choice.

According to the wiki, it literally does not matter unless you import your save to Dragon Age II, not including your reward.

cJUbktfH_o.png

Godmilia.

16 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Meesa going down with the ship?

Oh no!

Hah! Wrong Binks, though. This one doesn't have two jars. He just has green chest hair. I don't know who thought that was a good idea...

11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Well yeah, after a gift from Bob she gave him a ring that is absolutely not at all similar to an engagement ring that she of course has a matching one of, and then after another conversation five minutes later they became “in love”, because Bob made a stupid, silly comment.

My girl's romance went similarly. Gifts are too OP.

But don’t I need him alive at the end of the game for the funny?

You won't do the funny. I know you won't. You're not like me.

According to the wiki, it literally does not matter unless you import your save to Dragon Age II, not including your reward.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:
cJUbktfH_o.png

Godmilia.

>Amelia

>knight

Ruben, you’ve just summoned an entire army of angry fanboys to this thread.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You won't do the funny. I know you won't. You're not like me.

But if it’s that funny I’ll likely load an old save to do it unless it’s after a long battle or something.

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Surprise surprise, it's Blue Reflection.
But it's good. Like, really, really good. And I couldn't be happier about it, since if you know me, you know the game Blue Reflection is one of my absolute favorites (and I am very excited for Second Light).
This song is also the GOAT in terms of anime OPs.

ay, glad you're enjoying it~

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

Do not tell Oliver this.

HA

--------

Looks like Dread'll be here tomorrow.

Even better.

Is that you, @Saint Rubenio?

24 minutes ago, Sooks said:

>Amelia

>knight

Amelia is GOOD in General.

25 minutes ago, Sooks said:

But if it’s that funny I’ll likely load an old save to do it unless it’s after a long battle or something.

It's not funny, it's dastardly.

You know, since Seth went with Ephraim and Innes isn't here yet, Eirika's taken to talking to herself. It was a bit jarring at first, but the hacker's writing is good, so the new dialogue doesn't feel out of place. In fact, there was a neat little character moment where she threatened a merc to reveal who hired them and after he left she was astounded that she had it in her to be so cruel. I liked that, in vanilla it was just Seth that did it, it wasn't as interesting.

Also

Petwq4zh o

!!!

34 minutes ago, Sooks said:

>Amelia

>knight

You know me, I'm not a fan of the "hawaii anime girl" types. But Tankmelia is too hilarious even for me. And she's so good in this hack, too. Her stats were generally improved, but joining earlier was by far the greatest buff.

She's got the same defense as Gilliam, who was already the team's tank. They chewed through Fort Rigwald together, it was wonderful.

34 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Let them come.

29 minutes ago, Dayni said:

The worst part is they're on his side.

I mean, I'm pretty sure the only people who care about Amelia are the kind who would make her a general for shits and giggles. The LTC pros would definitely argue in favor of paladin... but they also wouldn't even give Amelia a second glance, so they don't matter.

18 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Is that you, @Saint Rubenio?

Yeah.

I want to say you'd have to replace Setsuna with capturable bosses for it to be true, but... Then again, she was my favorite from Birthright, wasn't she. So yeah. It works.

10 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Amelia is GOOD in General.

General Goodmelia, they call her.

10 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

It's not funny, it's dastardly.

The funniest kind of dastardly.