• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, Punished Dayni said:

Why?

What justification is there for an account that has 50GB of files?

This

1 hour ago, Punished06 said:

My MEGA folder is where my pre-cracked games are.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

To be fair, Roy doesn't really do much of anything that's all that impressive. Sure, he's always right compared to the guy who's wrong at everything all the time, but he never wins when he's at any particular disadvantage. He arrives just in time to not be massacred by Zeph, and he straight up gets bailed out of a bloody death at Narcian's hands by Cecilia. Otherwise, he always faces progressively tougher opponents at a steady pace. Compare that to someone like Ephraim, who somehow escapes from a battalion of wyvern riders, lords and druids with the help of two cavaliers like it's nobody's business, and well...

Objection GIF - OBJECTION - Discover & Share GIFs

Valter let him escape

On 12/10/2020 at 6:10 PM, orangeapple said:

That's canon actually. It's confirmed in Valter's chapter 15 conversation with Ephraim. 

Valter: Hello again, Ephraim. I let you flee once, but this time, there's no escape.
Ephraim: Escape? I'm not going anywhere. I came here for you. I came to defeat you.

39 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

time travel

Persona like systems

This game is a must play

55 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

…I have so many questions, and fear every single answer.

The answer was just here

No, this is just something that I found while exploring the wondrous and terrifying depths of the internet.

21 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

1122402025_1997-FireEmblem-TheSacredStones(U)(TrashMan)-0.png.0890945e7ac629e111e0c4b741abda02.png

It begins.

Ephraim's route is superior

You get the better story AND the better version of the main villain

15 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

She should've gotten fired decades ago lol Rhea what are you doing.

She'd be insulted by you insinuating her age being that old.

2 minutes ago, Punished06 said:

This

My MEGA folder is where my pre-cracked games are.

Inactive seems like a bad excuse then.

I'm assuming you're not exactly in the right place to get 50GB off that server at the moment?

The balance changes made to the international version are so funny.
It's things like -1 Res for Lute or -1 HP for Neimi. Because Neimi really needed a nerf, I guess.

Meanwhile Vestaria Saga 2 is like "Let's give Nelke's pref staff 3 times the durability and increase it's range from 1 to 5."

Edited by BrightBow

6 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

I'm assuming you're not exactly in the right place to get 50GB off that server at the moment?

I only have 8GB of free space on my HD atm

7 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Good thing that Franz lost HP, Strength and Speed in the international version.

And it still didn't stop him from being the best unit in non-Seth runs.

5 minutes ago, Punished06 said:

Objection GIF - OBJECTION - Discover & Share GIFs

Valter let him escape

I knew you'd say that haha.

Hey everyone, how about we put SS spoilers in spoiler boxes from now on, since we have someone playing it for the first time and all.

Spoiler

Honestly, it fits. I'll admit, what irks me is what comes after. The whole "Eirika goes to save Ephraim, but because she's dumb she falls into a trap and Ephraim has to come save her instead" feels rather stinky.

Still, I do like Eph more than most. The guy does get punished for his recklessness. Maybe the game doesn't dwell on it as much as it should, but the fact is, he loses the stone of Renais by being an idiot and charging at Lyon.

5 minutes ago, Punished06 said:

Can confirm.

2 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

The balance changes made to the international version are so funny.
It's things like -1 Res for Lute or -1 HP for Neimi. Because Neimi really needed a nerf, I guess.

Meanwhile Vestaria Saga 2 does things like "Let's give Nelke's pref staff 3 times the durability and increase it's range from 1 to 5."

To be fair, they did buff effective damage from 2x to 3x, which is rather huge.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

To be fair, they did buff effective damage from 2x to 3x, which is rather huge.

From my understanding Sacred Stones' effective damage is x3 in all version.

Unlike FE7 where it's x3 in Japan and x2 in the International version.

128243318_1997-FireEmblem-TheSacredStones(U)(TrashMan)-2.png.49a68da57db048c59a0834edc6aba13f.png1783807708_1997-FireEmblem-TheSacredStones(U)(TrashMan)-1.png.fbcba2ef2731bf0fc2868790ddc0222b.png

Already these character designs are bloody amazing.

1221888270_1997-FireEmblem-TheSacredStones(U)(TrashMan)-3.png.63fba43fbeec0e7194961b6d89ddc78b.png

I like this girl.

26 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Honestly the worst part about her is that she's a teacher. She should've gotten fired decades ago lol Rhea what are you doing.

To be fair the academy has like 3 teachers so they're probably desperate, which also explains why Whyleth was recruited ten seconds after the church found him.

23 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Enjoy! 

Also' Eirika is superior to Eph. Just sayin

18 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah true. But to be fair, Ephraim has the cooler cavaliers.

11 minutes ago, Punished06 said:

The choice shall be mine, and mine alone.

Also if these games are really not that long I'll probably just do both of them.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hey everyone, how about we put SS spoilers in spoiler boxes from now on, since we have someone playing it for the first time and all.

T'ank you 🙂

5 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

128243318_1997-FireEmblem-TheSacredStones(U)(TrashMan)-2.png.49a68da57db048c59a0834edc6aba13f.png1783807708_1997-FireEmblem-TheSacredStones(U)(TrashMan)-1.png.fbcba2ef2731bf0fc2868790ddc0222b.png

Already these character designs are bloody amazing.

Sacred Stones has my favorite art of the three GBA games. It's quite pleasant on the eyes, with its darker colors, and more elaborate than the previous two without feeling bloated.

6 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Also if these games are really not that long I'll probably just do both of them.

SS is on the shorter side for a FE, yes. You could get away with doing both routes in a row. Perhaps just keep a second save at the route split?

17 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

SS is on the shorter side for a FE, yes. You could get away with doing both routes in a row. Perhaps just keep a second save at the route split?

That's a good idea but I might try a harder difficult on a second playthrough, though it'll depend on how I'll feel.

Just now, Edelguardiansing said:

you.PNG.b84ef4432b398e7db10116af768c54e8.PNG

Wat.

I uploaded images of the exact same size like 10 minutes ago, what the hell are you smoking Serenes?

Don't rob me of screenshots so soon! That was literally the entire point why I emulated this game!

Are you out of attachment space?

Looks like it.

Guys, help me out.

On a scale from 1 to 10, rate this waifu.

Just now, Edelguardiansing said:

you.PNG.b84ef4432b398e7db10116af768c54e8.PNG

Wat.

I uploaded images of the exact same size like 10 minutes ago, what the hell are you smoking Serenes?

Don't rob me of screenshots so soon! That was literally the entire point why I emulated this game!

Ahh, this is a rite of passage for anybody who uses Serenes. You see, you have a max upload space allocated to your account. You've filled it with images and no more can be uploaded.

You must find an external image host. I recommend Imgbox, though Imgur is the option most people use.

54 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

If you're looking to play both routes - Eirika route is overall a bit easier, so I'd recommend doing that one first. If you only want to play one, nobody will judge you for going the OBJECTIVELY WORSE route.

59 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

[SacSto spoilers]

Spoiler

Ye, I never minded that scene as much as most people. Both twins do something stupid in their respective scene, both get punished for it. That's fair. I'm more bothered that Eirika goes from being tricked and rescued by Ephraim, to going on her own adventure, which results in her needing rescue from Ephraim again. All the while Ephraim just keeps kicking ass and taking names, and only that one time suffering from his overconfidence. The cool twin and the stupid twin.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The monocle is a nice touch, but the beard game is pretty weak. Good... comb-over, I think?, though. Very tasteful. 6.593/10.

Edited by ping

Ahh, this is a rite of passage for anybody who uses Serenes.

I suppose that's true.

Grape/Fruit, not my taste. Guy on the right's 100/10.

/s by the way.

Actual critique though, I wonder if the light lavender trim would work better a bit darker or not and the iris is pretty big in the eye, but that might work for wherever she's from in this context (note the differences in her eyes versus Ramon here and it could work fine stylistically). Another question that could be related: is there a maximum amount of colours allowed in character portraits in this game for their colour palette?

30 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ahh, this is a rite of passage for anybody who uses Serenes. You see, you have a max upload space allocated to your account. You've filled it with images and no more can be uploaded.

You must find an external image host. I recommend Imgbox, though Imgur is the option most people use.

Huh...

That is a very interesting way of doing things.

Well anyhow, my adventures with Sacred Stones continues with...

ZrvcsDo.png

Possible incest

fbdYnOp.png

Hot lady knight

MXFtvXJ.png

And hot mustache knight.

This is a beautiful start.

52 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I always thought she's gorgeous. The profile look is great.

This guy gets it.