Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

9 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

j9TEVdXl.pngM0UW6RYl.png

You know, I have a feeling that the non-black parts of her underwear in the first pic there might be what she's actually wearing. Hence why it doesn't seem to be visible in her normal outfit.

In fact, it might be a trick of the light, but it kinda looks that indeed, the non-black parts are not the same as the shorts. Like they're two separate garments.

Old Man of the Sea Space I see indeed. Not like they aren't a stable of literature and entertainment going back a long time across cultures, but the mere thumbnail says Captain Daitetsu's inspiration indeed.

I did see a comment once saying they placed SBY at the center of V's storyline and that most other storylines things can connect to it. Sounds interesting if true if I ever get to that game.

Oh, they did. I suppose since it was its debut and it's, well, Yamato, it had to get some preferential treatment. Like how it's him, and not Captain Bright, who is the top leader of the Player Group, Earth Fleet Tenku. Still, it helps that V went for a "three Earths" setting, though it still stands out that one Earth is exclusively Yamato stuff with only Crossbone Gundam and OG stuff to share with.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I just remembered that I didn't say that my first RG arrived. Bird Mode my beloved.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EtjuGb8VgAM61Es?format=jpg&name=large

1 hour ago, Imperator Squilla said:

He needs to be introduced to Nukige

1 hour ago, Punished Dayni said:

I don't know what it says about people that they keep looking for this.

37 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

I'd think you would have noticed it sooner.

I'm not very attentive.

13 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Greil was Azor Ahai and upon realising harmed himself to save everyone else

Game of Thrones': Arya's Valyrian Steel Dagger, Explained

1 hour ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Those exist?

Cryin' right now man

Star_Wars_The_Clone_Wars.png

2560px-The_Mandalorian.svg.png

Ex-iyx6WQAAk95S.jpg

2b627227c96cd26137ceb644f979f000.png

maxresdefault.jpg

It's telling that most of these are anima-HEY WAIT A MINUTE, YOU AIN'T AMERICAN!

55 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

2HUHv7W.pngYFlp9WL.png

What the fuck.

That was just my genuine reaction. I don't even have a joke for this. They really weren't fucking around with this backstory.

"Where is (Ike's mom, i forgot her name)? Is she safe? Is she alright?"

"My lord, it seems in your anger, you killed her"

"I....I couldn't have. She was alive, i felt it!...................NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

27 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

here is no better way to turn a nerd off from the shores than sitting in the blazing hot sun encrusted with sunscreen and seawater.

Oh no, i agree, i actually hate going to the beach lmao.

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

HEY WAIT A MINUTE, YOU AIN'T AMERICAN!

While half the stuff i watched as a kid was anime

the other half was american series xD

Prison break, Heroes, 24, NCIS, that kinda stuff

Lotsa movies as well

Although i reduced the amount of murican series much faster than i did anime lol. Nowadays i don't really watch any much. Like a series a year or so

And they tend to fall in the same traps anime falls in...just americanized lol

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Ike's mom, i forgot her name

Elena

Edited by Imperator Squilla

6 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

While half the stuff i watched as a kid was anime

the other half was american series xD

No no i meant i put Doctor Who in there as a joke cause it's British, not American.

19 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Do you want to mind break him?

What if I told you that Euphoria is one of the least fucked up things in Clockup's catalogue?

21 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Wait he is already mindbroken by the rings

I hope the characters make suggestive expressions when you polish the rings

15 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Prison break, Heroes, 24, NCIS, that kinda stuff

If it had ended in the first season, it would have become a classic...

Man, those 2007 effects are so...

lol

4 minutes ago, Green06 said:

What if I told you that Euphoria is one of the least fucked up things in Clockup's catalogue?

Boi

hope the characters make suggestive expressions when you polish the rings

Do Ephraim and Eirika moan together when Eirika's ring is rubbed

If it had ended in the first season, it would have become a classic.

Umu

I think i gave up around S3

So, back at the Orbit Base, the nature of Ryoma's imprisonment is finally revealed. Turns out Dr. Saotome faked his death and the idea to imprison Ryoma was to reinforce his feral nature. Which worked alright, considering Ryoma calls the prison Hell on Earth. The Mazinger Guys and Musashi feel this was excessive if the point was to train Ryoma up. Hayato comments the Doctor never told him why it had to be that way. He thinks it was to hide Ryoma from the world, and inwardly he adds the Doctor used "protect" to describe it. Still, Ryoma intends to get the answers from him personally. That said, Musashi brings up he's currently missing. Hayato explains that after his faked dead he continued Getter Ray research underneath the Saotome Research Institute, but has gone MIA for a year now, leaving only the Shin Getter behind. Ultimately, Ryoma brings up he's not joining T3, as he's not the person he used to be ten years ago. He plans to do some wandering, and Hayato seems to have someplace in mind already...

Elsewhere, Taiga, Amasaki, and the Battleship Captains have gathered. Once again Harlock and Bright exchange words of familiarity, making Ruri ask if they know each other. Though Bright says now's not the time. In any case, Taiga asks for Harlock to join T3, but the latter isn't interested. He'd still show up to help if needed, but he has his own battles to fight. Ruri takes this chance to request some personnel transfer to the Arcadia. Mainly, those who have actually refused to join T3. Harlock is fine with this, though Taiga laments this effectively splits T3 into two. Well, it's time for another route split!

Staying with T3: Invincible Tryder G7, Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam, Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ, The Brave Express Might Gaine, The King of Braves GaoGaiGar, Martian Successor Nadesico (sans Akito), and Mazinger Z: Infinity
Not joining T3: Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam, Mobile Fighter G Gundam, Cowboy Bebop, Shin Getter Robo, Arcadia of my Youth, GUNxSWORD, and Akito

Respectively, they'll be the Peacekeepers and Free Commandos. SS3 is asked which way they'll go. For this playthrough, I'll go with Peacekeepers. Amasaki's reasoning is that the Federation is their main customer, so might as well remain with the Federation aligned group. Thus, they part ways.

Scenario 16: The Door Opens

So, first order of business, T3 Peacekeepers have returned to Earth. Destination, Tokyo. Some of the party members decided to visit the Tokyo Tower for their shore leave and... oh, Maito brings up it was built 700 years ago. Hmm, let's see...

Opening 23 December 1958

Wait, so SRW T takes place in the 27th Century? And right now it's June or perhaps July already, as per the DLC map. Fascinating.

Anyway, Guy brings up this was the place the EI-01 tried to nest at and Elle brings up Black Noir then showed up. Okay, this is post-script for Might Gaine, now I'm fully convinced. Anyway, thanks to Guy, Maito, and Watta, Tokyo Tower was saved. Thus, the tower today is a big tourist attraction. Though while the heroes enjoy the visit, nearby people don't, bringing up the Zonder attack and the colony drop. Since it's hard to miss the aftermath of both from the observation deck. As the heroes ponder these past events, and that they may not be the last, as more colony drops could happen and now the appearance of the Primevals, their mood has taken a hit too. Still, Shiro and Kouji tells them to cheer up and not dwell much on the past, as they can instead turn things around in the future.

Just then, a girl named Hikaru approaches them and... oh here we go, Rayearth debut! She instantly starts fangirling over Kouji, thanking him and GGG for diminishing the impact of the colony drop. Just then Umi and Fuu show up, berating her for causing a scene. Still, Koji ain't that bothered, so he just tells them to be careful. This, the girls take their leave. The party is glad to see not everyone is gloomy, and say Koji's right. They should focus on the future and how to change it for the better. Though at this the Shangri-La kids comment how they feel like they're the odd ones out among the Peacekeepers, considering who else is around, though they get reassured that it's not that different from what many of them first went through as well. In any case, the group now plans to go someplace else to eat. Saizo comments he has something to do first, but he'll catch up with them later. So the group leaves and... Saizo calls for someone to come out, apparently having been spying on them this whole time. Turns out, it's Rudi, in her usual headhunting trips, still intending to recruit the party. Though Saizo comments that after the colony drop stunt, it's definitely a big no now. Wanting to get more info out of her, Rudi only mentions about being after treasure. Still, Saizo keeps repeating he won't join them. Specially not after the whole Siegel business. Though Rudi brings up about Rami being put in a similar position. Still, she seems to admit she won't be able to convince him... so she must switch tactics. She then takes her leave, while Saizo laments she seems to not get the lack of ethics is a no-future path.

With that out of the way, he contacts Rami to see if they already found a place to eat, but she reports of unknowns approaching the city!

T3 sorties, commenting the unknowns seemed to have waited for them to do so. Meaning they could be here for them and not the city. Saizo takes this chance to ask Rami about if she hates fighting. She admits she does, but knows sometimes personal feelings don't figure when something needs to be done, and despite things, it's still worthwhile for her in a way. To which Saizo thanks her for the answer. In any case, the unknowns finally show up and... they're Company mechs, headed by Rudi. She's not alone for a fellow employee, Rony Marbuk, is also present. He brings up how it's useless to convince them with words, and how the Company saw his latent latent of a soldier inside him. Thus he fights to prove himself. He comments how they wouldn't understand and... oh wow, he actually called them plebes? Interesting translation choice, unless that really was the intention...? Anyway, Rudi leaves, leaving things to him. Thus stage begins!

Enemies are E-Bit α's and β's, and Rony in an E-Phas. SR Point is for any character to defeat three enemies during Player Phase. Alright, that's a job for Galeforce Multi Action, or MAP weapons. TacP Bonus is for Saizo to defeat Rony. Alright, let's go!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

@Imperator Squilla...

Spoiler

20221204151245-1.jpg?w=1024&resize=1024,

Gonna play the newly-released Utawaremono prequel after you're done with the first game?😋

The review I just walked into with this gave it a 6/10.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

onna play the newly-released Utawaremono prequel after you're done with the first game?

Maybe after i finish the 3 xD

And depends on how much i like em ofc

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

6/10.

How i feel about the first game atm. Maybe a bit more

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

Today I conquered one of my childhood demons, the Security Hall stage in Sonic Adventure 2. It took me three tries and I finished the last attempt with less than a second to spare, so I think my younger self had good reason to dread it.

"fIVe mInUtEs ShOuLd bE pLeNtY! HErE I gO!"
Famous last words.

Not a good stage to have a time limit for. Since you are not going to get around very quickly until you are familiar with the level layout. I mean it's not exactly Pumpkin Hill, where everything is easily accessible.

1 hour ago, Edelguardiansing said:

pEmtBuW.png

Ah yes, Mister Steal-your-girl and Miss Steal-your-man, the perfect duo.

A more fitting comparison than you might know...

Spoiler

I seem to remember Petrine's bird shaped brand implies she is a half-Raven...

acLnCKw.png

Greek philosophers crying right now.

A very questionable version of meritocracy...

ODDWINo.png

Daaaamn, didn't know Mister Steal-your-girl was also Mister Steal-your-life.

Didn't take the hint about the talk chain to get rid of the crows I take it.

7diMZPg.png

Oh hey, first game over.

Yeah, the royal Laguz are absurdly powerful, so I am not all that surprised (assuming you didn't talk him away on this attempt).

2HUHv7W.pngYFlp9WL.png

What the fuck.

That was just my genuine reaction. I don't even have a joke for this. They really weren't fucking around with this backstory.

Ehhh...Elena always felt a bit fridged to me.

22 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The review I just walked into with this gave it a 6/10.

Should have gave it a 6/9 given the images 😛

A few turns in, Rony continues to taunt the party, telling them they stand no chance and even calls them stupid. Rami tries retort, but Saizo tells her to let it go, saying it's inexperience to let kids get under their skin. Naturally, this angers Rony to be called a kid, and repeats the Company has given him the power to kickstart the current era, as the Twilight Age has no future and thus he'll forge one with his own strength. Though Meryl counters humanity still moves forward despite the falters on the way, and won't let someone like him demean that. The party laids it out on him he's just parroting what he's being told, and that things aren't as dead as he claims. Rony still brings up about his strength and that of the mech the Company gave him, but even the party still gives him a verbal smackdown. That even he just fights with borrowed power, he's full of claims but has yet to accomplish anything. Seems Rony has been backed to a corner, unable to give a comeback. And the stage continues.

Alright! Got the SR Point via the Ra Cailum's MAP weapon! Now to take down Rony...

Got it! Defeated him with Saizo. He can't believe he's been defeated and... oh lol, Tetsuya called him a scrub. Anyway, Saizo tells him to bail out... and now Rony is in a self-depreciating mope. Still, Saizo tries to encourage him and... well, at least manages to bail out before the mech explodes. SS3 can only hope he can change for the better and see humanity still has value.

So, with the enemy routed... Rudi comes back. Alongside the big battleship that was present at the colony drop. It charges up and attack and... no, it's distorting the space of its target area! Rudi says the party needs to be enlightened about where their strength needs to be applied to. In a nearby building, the Rayearth girls are also noticing the bending space and... oh, so this is where things are heading to, huh. Sure, enough, everyone starts hearing a woman's voice. Imploring for the Magic Knights to save Cephiro. Rudi notes the coordinates are being jumbled... and mentions they're no longer being sent to the Astragius galaxy. Yeah, it's obvious now what's happening.

We're being isekai'd!

And sure enough, T3 suddenly finds themselves... no longer in Tokyo. Well, Nouvelle Tokyo as the game refers to it. Thus the stage ends...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Tfw you get hit with a boss battle after the 20 minutes of dialogue you thought the game would let you save right after and it’s 12:40 AM.

Oh well, guess I’ll reload my save, skip all the cutscenes and do this tomorrow.

Also I like how every scene Celine is in gets objectively worse every time she star to talking.

You know, I just recalled. Last night my dreams included a segment of myself playing SRW. No game in specific, but there was one highlight: In the player roster there was, of all people, Cowen and Stinger. As in, these guys:

Even in the dream, I was puzzled. Like, what the heck has been going on for the heroes to ally themselves with the freaking Invaders of all things!?

And now that my mind has conjured that unorthodox alliance... I can only wonder...

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

"Where is (Ike's mom, i forgot her name)? Is she safe? Is she alright?"

"My lord, it seems in your anger, you killed her"

"I....I couldn't have. She was alive, i felt it!...................NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

4 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I was going to say, "well, a raven somewhere in her ancestry", but then I googled...

https://kantopia.wordpress.com/2016/08/05/fe-por-petrine-character-profile-p-99-translation/

In short, Petrine too is the child of the union between a Laguz (tiger) and Beorc, having been born as one of the “branded.”

I guess Laguz aren't strictly colour-coded... Mufasa and Skrimir are red-haired, but Giffca has black hair; Ranulf shares the azure hair with Mordy, while Lethe and Lyre have orange hair. We do have a green tiger in Muarim, so I guess her brand being green has a precedent of sorts.

It's also interesting that Petrine has her brand in a place that she could easily cover, unlike Soren and (when she washes her hands) Miccy, but chooses not to. The imperative of booba, I suppose.

10 hours ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Also as much as i hate to agree with 4chan

1 thing i agree with them with

Fanservice is a pleb filter

You either die a casual or live to become the elitist.

Regarding the clarification... it's not like the other extreme didn't harrass developers over making their games too "woke" (for example by making female designs that don't cause an erection), so I don't think it's fair to lump people getting annoyed or even pissy over excessive fanservice with those dickheads. It is my personal opinion that modern FE is worse for some of its fanservice-y aspects (including, but not limited to, some design choices *coughbattlepantiescough*) and frankly, since there's quite a few negative opinions about Things (TM) floating about in this very thread, many of them repeatedly, some of them with much vitrol (hey everybody, what do you think about Persona 5, again?), so I honestly don't feel particularly guilty about bringing up stuff I dislike, too. I'll stop once nobody says anything bad, ever, about Binding Blade.

And don't make me link Sung-Won videos again

I see the Mako exposure has had a serious effect on Cloud after all.

Spoiler

And the dip in the Lifestream

And the Geostigmatism

11 minutes ago, Green06 said:

I'm not very attentive.

Could say that should be more damming, but I meant that as a whole with all the people noticing.

5 hours ago, Benice said:

Please.

What does Quan sing then?

4 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Reveal hidden contents

Oh yeah, for anyone else, this is a spoiler for Tellius. Deep spoilers.

Spoiler

I know Ping covered this already, but considering Spoiler's own Raven branding, I wanted to point to her art and her brand.

It doesn't show up on the halfbody portrait, but it's there on the official artwork as well as Awakening's spotpass portrait (Despite being smaller dimension wise, but it's the same artwork, so yeah), but let's look at Heroes's artwork for her because it has the best resolution and..... angle of view there. We can see at least some if it's shape and the colour, which is green.

The interesting thing is that it appears that there's some colour coding for brands going on by tribes. We see Micaiah and Zelgius in RD have black brands and are known to be different bird tribe descendants (I mean, chances are that Zelgius isn't Lehran's descendant if we're assuming the colour was based on the Laguz and people have assumed he's a Raven branded anyways). Those shapes also seem different from Petrine's which definitely show them as bird which this doesn't look like.

But Soren's is a little red dot and we know his heritage, which is not a Red Dragon. Unfortunately Stefan's can't be seen in game, with the fandom wiki saying it's on his forehead without attribution (He says it to Mordecai in supports), so we can't confirm the colour of his brand, which would have been nice for our purposes.

Stefan also doesn't have a boss convo with her, which is a damm shame.

6 minutes ago, ping said:

It is my personal opinion that modern FE is worse for some of its fanservice-y aspects (including, but not limited to, some design choices *coughbattlepantiescough*)

Again, losing the skinship was the right call in my opinion. The game already had other fanservicey stuff going on without adding that to the list.

Considering that's the closest comparison to our ring situation, I feel it should be noted.

4 minutes ago, ping said:

I'll stop once nobody says anything bad, ever, about Binding Blade.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-UeAhWqmAPP0/WCUW623CrQI/AAAAAAAAFMM/_hYtrTHTfVohxQL5r2dztd0cY0Bo5qyFACLcB/s1600/Gumball%2BPolitics.gif

1 hour ago, ping said:

t's not like the other extreme didn't harrass developers over making their games too "woke"

Oh i agree with you

But that's ain't what's happening atm in the FE fanbase.

1 hour ago, ping said:

I honestly don't feel particularly guilty about bringing up stuff I dislike, too.

As is your right to.

Looking at the Engage DLC page, I noticed one little tidbit: It claims that the first visit to Somniel occurs in chapter 5, and that's when you get the pay-to-win statboosters, but the accessories are only obtained in chapter 6 when you first visit the boutique. I guess you'll unlock shops and places as you go.

At this point is a really far cry, but you know what I'd find hilarious? If this literal vacation resort also had a dark dungeon to put captured generics in. Imagine the tonal whiplash from one place to another.

9 hours ago, Armagon said:

No worries, consent would be given beforehand.

You sure? Sigurd seemed beyond uncomfortable in that trailer.

Fjg4e_mVQAEuMlq.png

sigurdwtf.png

9 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

And frankly I'd argue hearing an inanimate object coo sensually like that is more likely to make me throw it away off Somniel than whatever he thinks I'd want.

Imagine the type that nervously fidgets with stuff. You just start turning the ring around and Leif starts going "yamero~"

...Yeaaaaah I don't think I'm going to touch this mechanic, thank you very much. Characters going on vacation between battles is okay, but when it starts trying to involve me the player it makes me feel second-hand embarassment. It was enough cringe to have to endure tea time a few times to recruit characters, telling me I've the option to stare at people like a creep and all that. I think I'll settle for slower skill inheritance from rings.

Unless one of them is capture/kidnap. Then sacrifices will be made.

8 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Ho! A thousand thundering typhoons!

8 hours ago, Imperator Squilla said:

a beard to make Ruben proud

Oh yeah, Captain Okita could be up his alley.

Sure enough, yes.

8 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

I agree. I'm reminded of the time when 3H's Shadow Library was first released and everyone got worked up about Rhea apparently censoring technological development, even though I didn't think much of it when I first saw it.

The difference is that this was serious grey story shenanigans, grey as Garon, whereas Star Alear is Star Alear.

If Vandad tells Alear to do a barrel roll I will die happy

8 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Also I'm not sure if you needed to quote the workout Alear fanart, but I won't think about it too hard.

Well, it was a pretty nice fanart.

8 hours ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Worst thing about FE17:

We won't get Enjeji Cipher Art 😞

Yeah, that's too bad, isn't it. I've seen some people theorizing that the Cipher characters might show up as DLC, though. I'm not sure how likely that is, since it's all Emblems and accessories until the final wave, where a Cindered Shadows-style campaign will be released, and that's more likely to have its own characters. But hey. This was supposed to be an anniversary game, I wouldn't rule it out for them to throw that part of their history a bone like this.

Personally, I'd like Valjean. I want IntSys's Derrick knock-off to be in an official game. It might even begin to make the 30 moneys price tag slightly worth it by any stretch of the imagination! I would pay 150 for Valjean

8 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

Well that was an emotional rollercoaster.

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Old Man of the Sea Space I see indeed. Not like they aren't a stable of literature and entertainment going back a long time across cultures, but the mere thumbnail says Captain Daitetsu's inspiration indeed.

I did see a comment once saying they placed SBY at the center of V's storyline and that most other storylines things can connect to it. Sounds interesting if true if I ever get to that game.

Meanwhile I'm like "didn't Haddock swear he'd never return to space"

You know, I have a feeling that the non-black parts of her underwear in the first pic there might be what she's actually wearing. Hence why it doesn't seem to be visible in her normal outfit.

In fact, it might be a trick of the light, but it kinda looks that indeed, the non-black parts are not the same as the shorts. Like they're two separate garments.

She's a superhero, she's wearing her underwear outside her pants.

7 hours ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Do Ephraim and Eirika moan together when Eirika's ring is rubbed

They were already moaning when you picked up the cloth

1 hour ago, ping said:

I'll stop once nobody says anything bad, ever, about Binding Blade.

I agree. With the overall point, but I already spoke my mind there before, so let me agree with this part specifically. Let's all stop saying bad things about Binding Blade, and let's turn to praising Dougy instead.

...Seriously, it kills me that we're going to miss out on HD Dougy, for a few years at least, for the sake of Walking In HD. Such a damn shame.

I approve of this message.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

At this point is a really far cry, but you know what I'd find hilarious? If this literal vacation resort also had a dark dungeon to put captured generics in. Imagine the tonal whiplash from one place to another.

That's..... actually a good point.

We didn't see any of that in that video, I feel like it would have been mentioned.

That sucks.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Imagine the type that nervously fidgets with stuff. You just start turning the ring around and Leif starts going "yamero~"

...Yeaaaaah I don't think I'm going to touch this mechanic, thank you very much. Characters going on vacation between battles is okay, but when it starts trying to involve me the player it makes me feel second-hand embarassment. It was enough cringe to have to endure tea time a few times to recruit characters, telling me I've the option to stare at people like a creep and all that. I think I'll settle for slower skill inheritance from rings.

Unless one of them is capture/kidnap. Then sacrifices will be made.

I don't think it's tied to the skills, but maybe the bonk levels.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Let's turn to praising Dougy instead.

He left the king's side!

9 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

That's..... actually a good point.

We didn't see any of that in that video, I feel like it would have been mentioned.

That sucks.

Still slightly hopeful that it'll just be snuck in there and they didn't think it was worth showcasing, but... Ehhhh yeah, it's looking less and less liking by the minute.

Oh well. I feel like I'll struggle a bit less to find enjoyable characters than in Fates, to be honest, so I can live without hot pirate lady. Maybe. Possibly. Perhaps.

...You know what the dream now is, though? For the Somniel shopkeeps to be playable. Buff blacksmith lady!

I don't think it's tied to the skills, but maybe the bonk levels.

From what I understood from the trailer, skills are inherited from emblems depending on their bonk level with the unit, which can be raised by the cringe.

Of course, there's a 99% chance that bonk levels can be raised by other means, but still.

He left the king's side!

Only because the king ordered it, and his loyalty to the king is absolutely absolute!