• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Screenshot_7051.png?width=1102&height=61

Link 🤝 Adol

Boots that go fast

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Oh yeahhhhh

It's very useful cause Hyrule's economy is kinda fucked in this game. You could get away with just one tier of temperature resistant clothing since the shield will keep you warm/cool. Although anywhere with magma will fuck you up regardless if you don't have fireproof equipment/elixers.

2 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

afaik it got lotsa updates in the last few years. Not the same old Blume Patch anymore

I played it earlier this year, so when they added the ascended Mareeta portrait basically?

Man that tower sure has shitty security if Bambi and Claw Man were just able to waltz on in. How they'd even get through, they don't have a way to activate the lightning rods.

@Shrimpy -Limited Edition- you mentioned Leeza is disliked and i think i can figure out why

Spoiler

Screenshot_7052.png?width=1112&height=61

Screenshot_7053.png?width=1093&height=61

because she was a fucking dumbass. Normally i don't mind naïve characters but this instance is kinda tilting. 

"I don't have time to explain so i will fight you instead, this takes longer than explaining"

"Oh no i was tricked by the guy who i literally saw attack my home, how could this happen".

Future Redeemed spoilers

Spoiler

F1pYozbWwAEDxIP?format=jpg&name=900x900

The frequencies on the radio are the years a mainline Xeno game released. The needle's position represents the year Monolith Soft was founded on, in 1999. 

Takahashi keeps getting away with it.

Finally, after many frustrated attempts, managed to win by military conquest in ES2, with the Vodyani. Took a decent roll of a map, and it was actually perhaps too easy two difficulties below the maximum (nobody seriously sent their fleets to try to stop me, perhaps an exploit of the AI stemming from the Religious ideology's power law letting you invade rival factions' territory even without formally declaring war, they complained many times yet never attacked me). It was fun though, the ship designs of the various factions don't look bad, and the line-of-battle styling for the combat has a certain old grandeur to it. There are many facets to war in this game, none of them overly complicated individually, but added altogether it can be overwhelming and the game fails to properly explain any of them. Whatever refinements would've been nice, I like the bones of it having at last grasped it properly.

And with that, now I'm truly satisfied for now, I logged in 70 hours into Endless Space 2 in like a week.😵 Now the game is out of me for the moment and I can move on.

FueVCjv.png

Musk really is an inspiration. He has shown us that anybody can be perceived, at least for a time, a genius, no matter their actual intelligence as long as they have a rich daddy and a complete lack of ethics.

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

@Shrimpy -Limited Edition- you mentioned Leeza is disliked and i think i can figure out why

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_7052.png?width=1112&height=61

Screenshot_7053.png?width=1093&height=61

because she was a fucking dumbass. Normally i don't mind naïve characters but this instance is kinda tilting. 

"I don't have time to explain so i will fight you instead, this takes longer than explaining"

"Oh no i was tricked by the guy who i literally saw attack my home, how could this happen".

Dumbliz!

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

Future Redeemed spoilers

Hide contents

F1pYozbWwAEDxIP?format=jpg&name=900x900

The frequencies on the radio are the years a mainline Xeno game released. The needle's position represents the year Monolith Soft was founded on, in 1999. 

Takahashi keeps getting away with it.

wait for one of my friends to reach there

he will have a field day

9 hours ago, Capt. Fargus said:

Aint much glory to be had with a pet spider named Melville Lol 😆

How dare you, Melville is way cool.

8 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

https://gamebanana.com/mods/458120

wake up babe a new Fates mod just dropped

I mean, to be quite honest, getting Scarlet and Izana in Rev is really all I'd need lol

8 hours ago, Capt. Fargus said:

I see the first chapter of Vision Quest has a very familiar tune 🤔

Anybody else besides me know where that one is from?

It's Ken's theme from Street Fighter, right?

46 minutes ago, gnip said:

FueVCjv.png

Musk really is an inspiration. He has shown us that anybody can be perceived, at least for a time, a genius, no matter their actual intelligence as long as they have a rich daddy and a complete lack of ethics.

Dude's just a spoiled child. Spoiled by money itself, because with his wealth he could do literally anything and get away with it. I'm unsure even cold-blooded murder could get him in trouble. So he never had to learn the valuable lesson that you can't just do whatever you like without thinking.

I CLAPPED, I CLAPPED WHEN HE SAID IT

CRISTOPHER NOLAN, WHAT A MAN YOU ARE

20 hours ago, gnip said:

To be honest, I'm finding Leliana to be a bit disappointing in general. The whole spy backstory is almost entirely an informed attribute, other than her skill points in stealing and lockpicking. She's just a nice gal, advocating that you do nice things, and while that would make her a pleasant person in real life, she's honestly kinda boring as a character.

Delete this

CDN media

I will not tolerate Leliana slander

18 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Shale did seem like a neat character. I just have this irrational behavior with this very specific kind of open-world exploration game where, when the game drops five DLC quests on me at the very start, I go "okay I'll do them at some point", and then I just hop from vanilla quest to vanilla quest and never get around to the DLC before I get tired of the game.

Daily reminder that you haven't finished Awakening yet

Edited by Newtype06

8 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

Daily reminder that you haven't finished Awakening yet

I am almost over the shock of my choices not carrying over. Perhaps soon. I do not have much to play, after all.

...Hey, out of curiosity.

Spoiler

Can I murder Alistair for absolutely no reason again in Awakening, or does he just cameo at the start and that's it?

7 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Here we go again

WNH1kth.png

Durability chore....

Hahaha, ahh what an iconic image.

7 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Dumbliz!

I am legitimately trying to figure out the thought process here and i have concluded that Leeza is one of the stupidest characters i've seen in a while.

21 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hahaha, ahh what an iconic image.

Every game with weapon durability convinces me weapon durability is a mistake

21 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I am legitimately trying to figure out the thought process here and i have concluded that Leeza is one of the stupidest characters i've seen in a while.

She's seen as the worst Ys "Heroine" for a reason, and one of the worst Ys characters in general

7 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

She's seen as the worst Ys "Heroine" for a reason, and one of the worst Ys characters in general

Spoiler

The fact that she was tricked is what makes it worse. If it was just her acting on her own, I could maybe let it slide but because the element of the trick was there, it's just too stupid now.

I know the plot demanded that evil Bos Brunen get his hands on the McGuffin but surely there was another way.

16 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Every game with weapon durability convinces me weapon durability is a mistake

It's certainly more convenient to just stick a weapon on someone and forget forever.

Personally, I think DSFE's oft forgotten merge system would do wonders. Merging those pesky low durability convoy warmers together is so nice. Such a shame that they discarded the system afterwards.

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Personally, I think DSFE's oft forgotten merge system would do wonders. Merging those pesky low durability convoy warmers together is so nice.

nah even with merge it's nothing that makes you truly think and is just management chore. 

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

uch a shame that they discarded the system afterwards.

Fates had it with Staves and vulns etc.

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

14 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

nah even with merge it's nothing that makes you truly think and is just management chore. 

It feels to me like it's mostly just there to limit higher tier equipment. Otherwise you just upgrade your weapon tiers and forget anything else forever. Of course, Fates made its own attempt at compensating for this. One I know you enjoy, but well... Reception was mixed. And then there's Engage where they couldn't even let Vandad have the iconic Jeigan Silver for precisely this reason lol

14 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Fates had it with Staves and vulns etc.

Oh. That's right, I forgot.

11 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

And this is why SRW does its equivalent way better.

How does SRW handle that? I didn't make it far enough into J for any gameplay mechanics to start mattering.

Edited by Saint Rubenio