Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:
    • Enemy J and Mamoru as a kid are new to me (where's Ikumi?).

Kaidou? Not yet to show up. W covers both parts of GGG, so you'll see him eventually, at least.

Also, I always get a chuckle of J's time as... Pizza. What a name. XD

• As are the Super AI robots, which IIRC combine into Genesic/Final GaoGaiGar, but in GGG vs. Betterman were burnt out and hadn't enough time to be repaired, hence the seven-pilot Final GGG.šŸ¤©

Enjoy getting to use them, since W, Alpha 2, and Alpha 3 are the only times you get to use most of them. As in, latter games with GGG would only have the combined forms as playable.

In a way, it wouldn't surprise me if they don't appear in 30 so the J-Decker guys could get a chance to shine. Although T had both of Might Gaine and GGG's robots around, so it wasn't a numbers issue (although even with Might Gaine from the start in V they also only showed up in their combined forms as playable, but at least their individual components appeared in dialogue).

• Scenario 5 was vs. EI-02, Scenario 6 was EI-15, quite the jump. Quite an array of Zonderized units from other licenses too.

It's understandable. Adaptation plus it has to cover stuff in only 20-30 stages, not the full SRW length. I think Alpha 2 could cover more, since it only had GGG instead of FINAL. Though even then part of GGG's plot had to wait for Alpha 3, and then the latter half of the game covered FINAL.

That said, Alpha was meant to have GGG since Alpha 1, so that would be even more ground to have more stuff present, but it didn't pan out.

• Also, GetterĀ has been cooperating with Mazinger? This is SRW, noooooo surprise there. Getter Robo being destroyed and the Mazingers starting their first fight with like 1000HP shaved off every unit. Good way of showing off the damages Dr. Hell has been doing.

Even before SRW those two have appeared together. A few OVA's and such. Both are Go Nagai productions, so it's easy for them to crossover even before SRW was a thing.

• NiceĀ detail that GGG helped in the creation of Pegas by drawing fromĀ its Super AI knowhow, I think these little cross-licensing lore brushstrokes.

Yes, gotta love the lore welding.

Indeed. One heckuva an anomaly. Battleship par excellence, a nerfing in W would be totally understandable.

Not to mention, they likely did it since we know what W has in store in terms of battleships. So they got to let it have its chance to shine. Nadesico can appear in SRW again, but for the other...

The power of money!

Financial/resource backing is why the heroes got sent to Banjo's mansion in A, during the unusual-for-SRW(?) battleship-less Stay On Earth split.

More or less, yeah.

Better late than never!šŸ˜ƒ -And I was generally following your log of the game. I might've seen images of it many years ago. Was there any bread or beer in the game? I'm told that was an average non-agrarian Egyptian's salary.

Hahaha, sadly, no.

• Replies 177.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I always want to buy a Double Pilum or two in chapter 15x. Seems like it should be good, but I can never really find an opportunity to use it.
I mean, Troy got his own ranged pref spear now. The eagles still got the Doyenne, which is just a superior version of the Double Pilum. Urven now gets to use Berwick Saga-style lances, which already fill the role of allowing him to attack without getting countered, Bonacel and Prody are like whatever...
Maybe Merida could still get some use out of it. But there are like a million things she wants to carry with her, given just how flexible she is.

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Kaidou? Not yet to show up.

Sorry I got the name completely wrong. It has been quite some time since 30.šŸ˜…

In a way, it wouldn't surprise me if they don't appear in 30 so the J-Decker guys could get a chance to shine.

They would be samey. At the same time though, seeing the GGG Super AIs means I see the shared Brave series DNA more.

...Just finished Scenario 7. A completely-separate "elsewhere in the world" battle solely existing for plot, not unheard of in SRW, if still uncommon. Yurika is spared the Trolley Problem this time, the Federation ship that didn't survive a Boson Jump doesn't exist so Fukube just stole a fighter from the Nad', Gai's death had no element of pageantry or sacrifice. Very different. Also, Nergal make it transparent beforehand why they're invested in Mars, I don't recall that being the case before. As for Inez calling herself an archaeologist, I suppose we interested in ancient history naturally like to blab.šŸ˜„

I guessed correctly on Golion showing up. Very colorful, very bulky, very nice as a five-pilot Super. The lone DeathBlack Beastmen grunt I saw looked quite hardcore, just like their name.šŸ˜›Ā Most importantly- lolololol at being from Planet Altea.šŸ¤£

Sorry I got the name completely wrong. It has been quite some time since 30.šŸ˜…

Ah, no, haha. That's his surname, with Kaidou his name, if I recall.

They would be samey. At the same time though, seeing the GGG Super AIs means I see the shared Brave series DNA more.

That indeed. Despite SRW's long history, it's actually rare for more than one Brave series to show up in the same game. It took until T, with both GGG and Mightgaine, then 30 followed suit with J-Decker and GGGvsBetterman.

...Just finished Scenario 7. A completely-separate "elsewhere in the world" battle solely existing for plot, not unheard of in SRW, if still uncommon. Yurika is spared the Trolley Problem this time, the Federation ship that didn't survive a Boson Jump doesn't exist so Fukube just stole a fighter from the Nad', Gai's death had no element of pageantry or sacrifice. Very different.

A ship? If I recall, it's more that the Nadesico is above the colony, and using the Distortion Field to shield themselves from the Jovian attack would... well, flatten the colony due to the gravity force. That's what killed the colonists. Did J or A used a ship? I know that mistake is what glums Yurika out a bit and makes her question her ability to command. Which in A makes Bright cheer her up if I recall, heh.

Oh, W certainly treats Gai different... oh so different. But you won't see just yet how.

I guessed correctly on Golion showing up. Very colorful, very bulky, very nice as a five-pilot Super. The lone DeathBlack Beastmen grunt I saw looked quite hardcore, just like their name.šŸ˜›Ā Most importantly- lolololol at being from Planet Altea.šŸ¤£

Ā 

Ah, GoLion. If I recall, the one half that would create Voltron in the West. I remember watching a Voltron series as a kid. It was made in CGI, so definitely not the original (did it even got a Spanish dub?). Also... not surprisingly, the fact GoLion is in the same game as GaoGaiGar...

Indeed! Planet Altea. Damn, Marth's legacy reached far. XD

Which reminds me...

desktop crane flock ā€” princesses of altea

People have not ignored the same-name situation, hahaha. This is from yet a different Voltron series. The most recent one, I think?

I say Vol, you say Tron! Volā€¦! (Commission by @redkite59623438) [Lucina,  Morgans, Cynthia, Owain] : r/fireemblem

FE Voltron Team, gogogo!

Fumoffu.png

Fumoffu!

...Wasn't expecting a "silly" battle so soon. But then, they did brush in a subtle hint of GGG seriousness with Guy, and FMP was still on serious mode with Gaulon (I much prefer an "r" in his name) in the shadows for the first time. Bonta doesn't have his mass-production Bonta-kun attack yet, but I got him the 2 minimum kills he needs here for permanent unlock. Uruz Strike I later noticed in the fight got a serious power boost, 4300 in J has been brought up to 5100. The Tuatha De Danaan has a different BGM too.

Plenty of enemies, but they get crunched so easily. Indeed, Duo's MAP is good.šŸ˜„ -Though I don't intend to use him long-term on this playthrough.

A ship? If I recall, it's more that the Nadesico is above the colony, and using the Distortion Field to shield themselves from the Jovian attack would... well, flatten the colony due to the gravity force. That's what killed the colonists. Did J or A used a ship? I know that mistake is what glums Yurika out a bit and makes her question her ability to command.

What I meant by the ship is how Fukube baits the Jovians while the Nadesico escapes back to Earth. In J, the heroes find an old Federation ship which had Boson Jumped to Mars some time ago, but lacked Boson Jump protection, killing everyone on board during the Jump. In W, that ship doesn't exist, and Fukube takes a small craft the Nadesico had stored in its docks for his self-sacrifice.

Yurika's dilemma was the same in A and J.

Ah, GoLion. If I recall, the one half that would create Voltron in the West. I remember watching a Voltron series as a kid. It was made in CGI, so definitely not the original (did it even got a Spanish dub?). Also... not surprisingly, the fact GoLion is in the same game as GaoGaiGar...

Apparently it's Daltanious that began the lion motif in Super robots. If only it showed up again, with the right companions.

Indeed! Planet Altea. Damn, Marth's legacy reached far. XD

Which reminds me...

šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ¤£

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Fumoffu.png

Fumoffu!

Good old Bonta-kun! XD

...Wasn't expecting a "silly" battle so soon. But then, they did brush in a subtle hint of GGG seriousness with Guy, and FMP was still on serious mode with Gaulon (I much prefer an "r" in his name) in the shadows for the first time. Bonta doesn't have his mass-production Bonta-kun attack yet, but I got him the 2 minimum kills he needs here for permanent unlock. Uruz Strike I later noticed in the fight got a serious power boost, 4300 in J has been brought up to 5100. The Tuatha De Danaan has a different BGM too.

Plenty of enemies, but they get crunched so easily. Indeed, Duo's MAP is good.šŸ˜„ -Though I don't intend to use him long-term on this playthrough.

Oh, really? Yeah, gonna say, Gauron sounds better than Gaulon. For its worth, Gaulon is at least a legit French-originated surname, while Gauron... is it an actual (sur)name? Not that Gauron is French anyway.

Shame this is still when the Tuatha ain't space-capable. It's still so amusing, though, heh.

teletha testarossa and richard mardukas (super robot wars and 1 more) |  Danbooru

Then in Z3, the mad lads finally did it! lol

What I meant by the ship is how Fukube baits the Jovians while the Nadesico escapes back to Earth. In J, the heroes find an old Federation ship which had Boson Jumped to Mars some time ago, but lacked Boson Jump protection, killing everyone on board during the Jump. In W, that ship doesn't exist, and Fukube takes a small craft the Nadesico had stored in its docks for his self-sacrifice.

Aaaaah, yeah, I think I remember that.

Apparently it's Daltanious that began the lion motif in Super robots. If only it showed up again, with the right companions.

Oh, that'd be neat. Daltanious at least is in DD with its storyline running. Which reminds me. GGG is also there. No doubt the topic has been brought up already, heh. XD

šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ¤£

You can bet Owain and Ryusei could get along, perhaps. Owain just needs the mecha and he's set, pft. lol

FE should go mecha for one game at least. Do it like Dubine or Rayearth and the concept writes itself, hahaha.

Wish Dayni could see this

On 5/14/2024 at 7:15 AM, Shrimpica said:

The world needs more Shiki x Akiha art tbh. I find more SHIKI X Akiha stuff wtf <.<

It's because CAPS-kun is even more of a siscon than him

On 5/14/2024 at 1:11 PM, Sidereal Wraith said:

Neutrality FTW. Also today Iā€™m a slightly older man.

Happy belated birthday! I hope you never fall prey to the forces of chaos.

7 minutes ago, Venger_06 said:

And then Carbink is 4x weak to Steel, Aurorus 4x weak to Steel and Fighting...

I kinda forgot to reply this in my previous post lol

19 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

This is kinda neat.

Never seen that series, but just the general vibe of the video is nice.

Frieren is too pretty to be a Bethesda protagonist

14 hours ago, Shrimpica said:

the 2006 one?

If so, i am sorry you had to experience this xD

Hey, Deen Stay Night was my first contact with the franchise and it is perfectly serviceable unless anyone is allergic to old animation

18 minutes ago, Venger_06 said:

Frieren is too pretty to be a Bethesda protagonist

Vanilla Skyrim, sure. Modded Skyrim, however...

Well, Homeworld 3 turned out to be an dud. But I've got the other 3 games for free, so I can't complain too much.

1 hour ago, Venger_06 said:

Ā 

Ngl, this is one of the main reasons why I got tired of this series, lmao

Posted (edited)

JowJM2G.jpeg

VN - SRPG edition? xD

It's because CAPS-kun is even more of a siscon than him

yes, but Akiha also hates his gutsĀ  XD

Not to mention Caps-kun is ...well, i was about to say not right in the head, but who in Tsukihime is right in the head lmao xD

But he is even more fucked in the head thanks to Roa, inversing...and Kohaku. He could've maybe handled Roa and inversing, but can anyone truly handle Kohaku?

--------

2szxi6z.png

Edited by Shrimpica

Hmm, what to play now that I'm done with Sphinx. I can do more RF4 on the side, but for the main game...

---

Randomly, I got reminded of one of my shelved fanfic ideas. The one that is basically "Archanea meets 19th Century Mexico". A whimsy Isekai idea, though I hadn't decided yet which side is the one that gets Isekai'd. Didn't had much of an outline of the idea before shelving it. The most I had was that Grust would actually invade Talys (though also yet to decide if it'd happen after or during Marth's two-year stay), and Marth would be forced to flee once again. Then cue being chased by Grust ships (though not that many considering what needs to happen next), who eventually catch up to them, and cue a skirmish. Then in the middle of it, the heroes notice a ship in the horizon. They sailed so far east, and the ship is further east of their position, they figure it can't be another Grust ship. So, taking a gamble, Caeda offers to fly over to the ship and ask for help. Which brings to the main point of the fic, the ship would be Mexican...

I do have a desire to actually write this at some point, but perhaps not in the near future. Enough WIP's to go through... even if, I do end up adding more, pft.

Nate Tice on X: "https://t.co/bNYx7K0Nom" / X

Scenario 9 done.Ā 

• A one-battle route split. My instinct was to go stop the hijacking, it sounded much more thrilling than meeting with the Nadesico. But, I considered how I intended to structure my two runs of this game, and picked the Nadesico instead for Tekkaman + GoLion.
  • Akatsuki joiningĀ wasn't a surprise, but I was caught off guard by the sudden appearance of the very first SEED Astray character/unit. Nice music -but where'd it come from if Astray was a manga?Ā A mercenary makes sense for side story material.
  • Another mysterious appearance by Orgun, they're really slowly drip-feeding on what's up with him. (Although it's only 9 chapters in, not all that long really.šŸ˜†)
  • Kazuma is past his fairly-typicalĀ "I don't want to fight!" phase now. TBF, it's been likeĀ a month ingame since the Valstork arrived at G-Island and he got into that mood.
  • The W heroes are collectively now the Warter. Nice to get the SRW group name out there.
    • "Keepers of the lighthouse"? Lighthouse keepers from what I've heard were a pretty thankless job. Very bad for one's mental health. Without the Internet or modern fast transportation, mostĀ lighthouse keepers could very rarely leave their posts and get anyĀ real human contact. Lives spent in near-total isolation, spending nights keeping the beacons lit, spending days doing housework and maintenance on the lighthouse itself.
  • While I was off bringing GoLion andĀ Princess Nyna to Earth (getting the backstory on GoLion was good)...
    • I see Sosuke already picked up the Arbalest,Ā though it's much too soon for the Lambda Driver.
    • As hinted at at the veryĀ end of chapter eight, Heero has joined.
      • I wasn't sold on the Wing Zero in A Portable. It was nice unit,Ā but it had one serious problem-Ā Heero'sĀ lack of Strike & AP's terrible hit rates! I'm certain the bunker Mariemaia was hiding in inĀ the movie could've dodged the Twin Buster Rifle in AP. Here, Heero could actually be great.
    • Mic Sounders got a second form with a Will-free post movement 4000 power attack, and a +5 Will buffĀ "attack". Sounds pretty good. +5 Will isn't a ton and SRW battles can be pretty short, but not useless if you need somebody to reach a MAP threshold real fast or something.

Ā 

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh, really? Yeah, gonna say, Gauron sounds better than Gaulon. For its worth, Gaulon is at least a legit French-originated surname, while Gauron... is it an actual (sur)name? Not that Gauron is French anyway.

Garcon is a French word, meaning "waiter". ...And I'm sure you'd get anĀ order of lead down your gullet if you tried calling the psycho that.

Daltanious at least is in DD with its storyline running.

How long, in IRL time, or how many parts, does it take for DD to finish releasing a storyline?šŸ¤”

You can bet Owain and Ryusei could get along, perhaps. Owain just needs the mecha and he's set, pft. lol

FE should go mecha for one game at least. Do it like Dubine or Rayearth and the concept writes itself, hahaha.

As a one-time gimmick to spice things up, why not? I wouldn't say no to it. I haven't gotten to Engage yet, but I suppose mechs could accentuate in some way like Emblems? -The Rune Gods could adjust their size, no? Leave them about human-sized most of the time, and throw in periodic situations where they get big to change it up, ought not to offend too much those insisting on a traditional FE SRPG experience that way.

11 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Enough WIP's to go through... even if, I do end up adding more, pft.

Is not the great challenge of fanfict-writing actually finishing something?šŸ˜…

-I'd start by coming up with an answer to that "who gets isekai'ed into who?" question. Sounds waaaaaay too fundamental to ignore before proceeding.

Akatsuki joiningĀ wasn't a surprise, but I was caught off guard by the sudden appearance of the very first SEED Astray character/unit. Nice music -but where'd it come from if Astray was a manga?Ā A mercenary makes sense for side story material.

Hm? Can you find the name of the track? Akurasu has a BGM list:

https://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars/W/BGM#Mobile_Suit_Gundam_SEED_Astray

Might come from here:Ā MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM SEED DESTINY Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 1. At least, it's what I find looking the tracks on Youtube.

• Kazuma is past his fairly-typicalĀ "I don't want to fight!" phase now. TBF, it's been likeĀ a month ingame since the Valstork arrived at G-Island and he got into that mood.

You know, one thing I like of W is that it gives us exact dates almost all the time thanks to Kazuma's diary. SRW as a whole tends to only give the passage of time every now and then and it's in large terms. Like, thanks to the Yamato plot, we can know that SRW V happens in the span of a year, but beyond that it's only sporadic mention of time frames. Like, there's a mention how about 20~ missions passed in the span of four months, though again, how much was mission by mission is left vague. So, I like what W does.

• I wasn't sold on the Wing Zero in A Portable. It was nice unit,Ā but it had one serious problem-Ā Heero'sĀ lack of Strike & AP's terrible hit rates! I'm certain the bunker Mariemaia was hiding in inĀ the movie could've dodged the Twin Buster Rifle in AP. Here, Heero could actually be great.

And Wing Zero could still be even better in other games, heh. More so when some games had its MAP weapons and the Twin Buster Rifle be Post-Movement and with decent range.

• Mic Sounders got a second form with a Will-free post movement 4000 power attack, and a +5 Will buffĀ "attack". Sounds pretty good. +5 Will isn't a ton and SRW battles can be pretty short, but not useless if you need somebody to reach a MAP threshold real fast or something.

I'm trying to recall if Mic could have a varied set of buffs to give as Fire Bomber did in SRW D. Either way, even just buffing Will is good enough on its own.

Garcon is a French word, meaning "waiter". ...And I'm sure you'd get anĀ order of lead down your gullet if you tried calling the psycho that.

Haha, yeah.

Gonna say, hadn't thought that, but now that I think about it, Gauron is making me realize how similarly it sounds (or it's actually pronounced the same?) as Star Trek's Gowron.

How long, in IRL time, or how many parts, does it take for DD to finish releasing a storyline?šŸ¤”

Hard to say. DD has wrapped up a few storylines already and the times it took for it has varied. I guess it's up on the length of the story, how much they want to adapt, and when the developers think on using said story. With DD's mobile game format, it's even more episodic than your standard SRW game.

As a one-time gimmick to spice things up, why not? I wouldn't say no to it. I haven't gotten to Engage yet, but I suppose mechs could accentuate in some way like Emblems? -The Rune Gods could adjust their size, no? Leave them about human-sized most of the time, and throw in periodic situations where they get big to change it up, ought not to offend too much those insisting on a traditional FE SRPG experience that way.

No, the Rune Gods didn't. At least before Season 2, it was more that they were used sporadically. The Magic Knights still fought mostly on foot. Though Season 2 still had on-foot fights, the Rune Gods were certainly used more often.

Could be something like Codename S.T.E.A.M. On-foot maps for the majority of them, but every now and then there'd be a map using A.B.E. So a FE with mechas could work like that.

Is not the great challenge of fanfict-writing actually finishing something?šŸ˜…

-I'd start by coming up with an answer to that "who gets isekai'ed into who?" question. Sounds waaaaaay too fundamental to ignore before proceeding.

Well, I certainly have finished stories. I've also done one-shots, which, by their nature, can be finished quickly since it's just the one chapter.

One thing to keep in mind is that the Isekai aspect is grand-scale. So it'd be Archanea itself now finding itself in the Pacific Ocean not far from the Americas... or Mexico itself is now a large island east of Archanea. But yes, it's certainly a question to have an answer to even before working on the rest of the outline. XD

Okay, resumed Rescue Team DX.

Even with Uproar Forest only having 4 floors now, it still took quite a bit getting the needed Chestnuts. Complete with a run having no Chestnuts spawn... and then for irony, two Chestnuts spawned when I only needed one more. Welp.

Hmm, still gonna be a while for the next story dungeon to open up. I think I'm already ready level-wise, but I guess it won't hurt having some extra EXP under my belt.

Posted (edited)

Oh, wow, Munchlax showed up! I never got him to appear when I played the original. I guess DX changed it so it could now happen during the main story, since I'm pretty sure that wasn't the case in the original.

Okay, reached the story event where a team is assembled to rescue Team ACT. I think I'll stop here and continue tomorrow.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

20 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

As I've mentioned before, me & finishing games (occasionally) has had this issue since... 2005 I guess? Since I was 12?šŸ˜†Ā Made it to the veeeeeeeeery end of Tales of Symphonia, I walked through the door beyond which lay a warp sigil that brings you to the final boss. ...It was years before I actually took that sigil. Don't remember when I finally did actually.šŸ˜† And, I played through Symphonia multiple times, not all on NG+.

I am reminded of what happened when I first got Luigi's Mansion, where I played almost non-stop for more than 24 hrs, getting all the way to the final boss...and then didn't touch the game for like three years before technically finishing it. I have a similar issue at times, but it is far more clearly me burning out on a game I over obsess with for a time.

Ā 

14 hours ago, Shrimpica said:

the 2006 one?

If so, i am sorry you had to experience this xD

Unless you liked it ofc...but for me the old adaptations actually turned me off the series before the "new" ones made me read the VN and made me the big fan i am today

It wasn't bad enough to need an apology, but it didn't inspire much interest in continuing with the overall franchise either.

Ā 

6 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

20240517_112531.jpg?ex=664a2806&is=6648d

The past is far more diverse than a lot of people think. Fun little fact, there are written records of the Romans stationed black people as far off as Hadrian Wall.

Ā 

The Rock type got really shafted by the Steel type, as that resistance to Normal is legitimately nice in a playthrough team, and Steel stole that unique feature from them, with none of Rock's common weakness that balance that potent resistance. Although being a true counter (resist it and super effective against them) to flying type is rather nice as well.

Ā 

39 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh, wow, Munchlax showed up! I never got him to appear when I played the original. I guess DX changed it so it could now happen during the main story, since I'm pretty sure that wasn't the case in the original.

Huh, they I didn't get far enough in the original to learn they did something similar to XD Gale of Darkness with the early appearance of a gen 4 baby...

Ā 

1 hour ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

I am reminded of what happened when I first got Luigi's Mansion, where I played almost non-stop for more than 24 hrs, getting all the way to the final boss...and then didn't touch the game for like three years before technically finishing it. I have a similar issue at times, but it is far more clearly me burning out on a game I over obsess with for a time.

...It actually befell me too with LM.šŸ˜…Ā I even had the game guide, so it's not like I didn't know how to get through it. No idea why I didn't finish it for a long time. ...And I never finished Dark Moon either, the ice shack boss was too frustrating in that case. And, LM3 has been presently unfinished for more than a year too, with only like two floors left to go, not sure why.šŸ˜†

----

Ā 

-Course nothing is as scary as a nightmare.šŸ„± Which is why I'm here on SF unusually early for me. Even if the contents are forgotten and incomprehensible anyway, the primal strike of fear that comes out of utterly nowhere is something else, in my case giving me a potent reminder of my fear of the inevitable end.šŸ˜Ø If there's anything remotely positive about one, it'd be the romantic fantasy of having such a rude awakening with a beloved adjacent to oneself, stirring from their own good slumber to calm their one and only. Lacking that myself, spending some time on the Internet and typing out offline such a version of aforementioned fiction, does well to ease one's nerves shaken so suddenly alone in the dark.šŸ˜„ As the sky brightens beyond the windows with the sunrise approaching, so I scribble.šŸ˜†Ā 

9 hours ago, Venger_06 said:

Happy belated birthday! I hope you never fall prey to the forces of chaos.

Chaos like Teehee exists to be slain.Ā