Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Wraith said:

After I die I'll be canonised as Saint [insert Wraith's real name here] the Matryed. 

And we shall use your bones to fire the exterminatus

Best Exterminatus GIFs | Gfycat

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

7 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

It's okay, Leo vouches she's an adult. Technically.

Well I’m not so...

7 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

But what if it's to play with mecha toys? Highest quality imported Hoshidan clockwork mecha figurines!

Then you would have S supported her too and nothing can change my mind.

7 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

You S-supported Elise?

Don't make me call FBI-chan on you! xD

See above reasoning.

Holy woah, the program our teacher makes us submit our essays on said my essay was on a twelfth grade level in terms of “reading-ability grade level needed to understand the piece of writing”. Nice.

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Hello, everyone.

In a little under three days, I'll have been here for seven years...
Time flies.

Wow November passed by quickly. Huh.

2 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Good morning, everyone. *waves*

Or maybe tutturu would be appropriate since I've picked Steins;Gate back up. Hm...

Tutturu!

I hope you enjoy it.

In other news I beat Conquest chapter 11, and Kaze’s recruitment still feels forced as heck, and I still hate the scene where Iago is like 

Spoiler

“You must kill the rainbow sage!” And the rainbow sage is like “Don’t worry Corrin I gotchu”.

If I were a Fates writer, I would have moved Kaze’s A support convo to in Hoshido castle in the scene where he brings you to Ryoma, and then have him be with you in Conquest from the very start (well, come with Elise in chapter 7 following chapter 6, but he would be present there as well) since his dilemma is lord v kingdom and he chooses lord. That makes much more sense and makes him a better character in my mind. I’ve had that idea for a while.

35 minutes ago, Sooks said:

“You must kill the rainbow sage!” And the rainbow sage is like “Don’t worry Corrin I gotchu”.

I like how this is the part that gets you and not the part where the game unironically expects you to believe that Corrin's army is fighting this whole war without taking a single Hoshidian life.

14 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I like how this is the part that gets you and not the part where the game unironically expects you to believe that Corrin's army is fighting this whole war without taking a single Hoshidian life.

Clearly, they pulled a Rune Factory and had Retornen/Tamitaya cast on ALL their weapons. That's why they disappear. You're sending back to the Hoshidan Capital. All those units you see in the final chapters? The same people you're righting now for like the fourth or fifth time.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Clearly, they pulled a Rune Factory and had Retornen/Tamitaya cast on ALL their weapons. That's why they disappear. You're sending back to the Hoshidan Capital. All those units you see in the final chapters? The same people you're righting now for like the fourth or fifth time.

Woah, this explains everything! It also explains why they used their weakest units at first-The weak guys got stronger by levelling up!

IMG_20201118_120717.jpg

11 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

LMAO

32 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Do you know how rare the potential for a good Corrin character moment is? It was RIGHT THERE and they taunted us with it before being like “sike”.

And I never had any trouble believing that. Do with that what you will.

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

Well I’m not so...

Then you would have S supported her too and nothing can change my mind.

See above reasoning.

Sooks played No U.

Elise got arrested!

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

IMG_20201118_120717.jpg

...I do not remember this. If this is real, prithee, how did the Orphean get their hands on some crystal meth?

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Alternatively, the enemy is on Casual Mode, which only works during battles, after battles, then people can die. Occam's Razor says your hypothesis is less likely.

---

It's been eight years since the Wii U released, huh. The Switch still feels like a newborn to me, and the Wii U not quite so old.

40 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Sooks played No U.

Elise got arrested!

Lmao

Nice one!

33 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Tutturu, everyone!

I hope you're doing well on this fine wednesday

I hope the same.

I know I’m going dandy.