Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

There's one, but to use it is... complex to say the least xD

Ah, i see. Well i play it on the actual system, soooo yeah. Adding mods on the console is as easy as 1,2,3! 

So how do you randomise it then?

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Shrimperor said:

:LucinaNo:

Time to finish Conquest Lunatic my younger bro deleted back then

Have you played Birthright and Revelations, by the way?
Since you played Conquest first and went out of order 😛

Anyway, good luck! I’ve heard that lunatic conquest is one of the toughest difficulties in the series.

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

IT'S WORKING

Well, I know what i will be playing in the next few weeeeeeeeks^^

Corncob. xD

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

That I may or may not have posted in

A lot

>~<

Hey, if you're up for discussion there's nothing wrong with that, especially since every single one of your replies have been perfectly logical and civil.

I would say something, but after this morning, I don't feel like dealing with it.

Especially since it would be an exercise in absolute nonsense and frustration.

And the thread was created for a stupid reason anyway.

Edited by twilitfalchion

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Ah, i see. Well i play it on the actual system, soooo yeah. Adding mods on the console is as easy as 1,2,3! 

Wait, really??

How???

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Hey, if you're up for discussion there's nothing wrong with that, especially since every single one of your replies have been perfectly logical and civil.

“Good for you.” -me in response to someone on that thread, 2020 >~<

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

“Good for you.” -me in response to someone on that thread, 2020 >~<

Sarcasm spices up conversation.

Especially for one as inane as what that thread is about.

Edited by twilitfalchion

51 minutes ago, Sooks said:

By the way @Shrimperor and @Eltosian Kadath is it worth it to grab all the kids in Conquest without using my castle support grinding?

Shrug, most of them have their benefits beyond just the kid and experience of a map, but its not like they are necessary (beyond maybe Ophelia's...kinda), and getting all the kid's paralogues without castle support grinding takes a fair bit of planning. When I did my no pairup on the defense 10 unit, no prepromoted Royals challenge run on Lunatic the only one I bother with was Ophelia's, so make of that what you will.

As for what they offer beyond the kid I think I will list the Conquest only ones in what I personally find to be the most worthwhile of them.

Ophelia's is a must if you plan on using any tome wielder thanks to the only horse spirit and calamity gate of the run being there, and the extra lightning and spirit dust is amazing as well;

Percy's is nice if you are feeling short on cash;

Foresst's offers you the chance to capture Gazzak (fun fact he does have Arthur's chin), who gives you the overwhelming power of a trained Berzerker, without having to suffer through training up a Fighter, plus some extra cash if you need it;

Nina's gets you a partner seal, goddess icon, some extra cash, and an extra shining bow;

Soliel's gets you a friendship seal and dragon shield if you keep all/enough of the lemming alive (plus the chance to capture the mercenary/hero Zhara, but I've never seen him as anything special);

Siegbert's gives you a partner seal, but its hard to get this paralogue before buying as many seals as you want opens up, and I personally find the map kinda obnoxious to play;

Ignatius's gives you a friendship seal, but be warned if you wait too late to play this one it might not be possible to save Ignatius without taking extreme actions;

Velouria's gives you nothing of value (Ok technically you get a beast stone+, but it is hard to get it before you get one in the main story, and after than point its only useful if you are using Velouria...).

Edited by Eltosian Kadath
formatting mistake

6 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Adding mods on the console is as easy as 1,2,3! 

I was able to mod Pokemon pretty easily on my 3DS, but FE? Was never able to xD

6 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

So how do you randomise it then?

Anyway, good luck!

Thanks^^

I’ve heard that lunatic conquest is one of the toughest difficulties in the series.

And the only super challenging but also fair one in the whole series

no ambush spawns, no stat inflation, no surprise bullshit

Just pure A+ Map design

not S rank due to some 3 or 4 Maps i find obnoxious

Edited by Shrimperor

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

I was able to mod Pokemon pretty easily on my 3DS, but FE? Was never able to xD

I've never had that issue! I've made mods for all three 3DS FE games and had no issues.

Oh, that, right!

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Just pure A+ Map design

Sounds really fun, actually.

Challenge is great so long as it's not unfair.

looks at the punishing uber-reinforcements of FE6

1 hour ago, Benice said:

I wish my arm weren't hurting...

There was the time I slipped on a little water on my kitchen floor and fell onto my right arm. The bruise that resulted covered a great expanse of my upper arm, and it left its movement restricted for maybe a few months. There were questions as to whether I should've gone to the hospital to get it checked out, but I insisted nothing was broken and I left unsaid that I didn't want to go there. Fortunately, it healed up just fine, though it took a while.

I mean, it didn't break thats good, keeping things in perspective. But all I did was fall onto the hardwood floor in my kitchen, no falling from any height, from slipping on a small quantity of water from the freezer's water dispenser that had sprayed onto the floor. And I'm not gray-haired yet with osteoporosis yet. How'd so ordinary a trip turn out to be as bad as it did.

35 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Lujg9OU.jpg
Oni Cheiftan Hayato, ahahaha

It's partly because he's squatting here, but he looks like he has dwarfism. A flaw of reclassing, everyone shares body types, and some heads don't go well with some class bodies, Henry the Berserker has a similar problem.

Although, Hayato isn't bad as an Oni, his Str is usable, but, his Skl is buried in the La Brea Tar Pits alongside a dire wolf- extinct.  

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Shrimpy atm: Huge_grin.png

7 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Yup yup!
However Conquest may be the most punishing game in the series, but every mistake you do is 100% your own fault.

I remember how in my no reset i lost 6 units to 2 mistakes. Each mistake cost me 3 units xD

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Yup yup!
However Conquest may be the most punishing game in the series, but every mistake you do is 100% your own fault.

I remember how in my no reset i lost 6 units to 2 mistakes. Each mistake cost me 3 units xD

That's the best kind of challenge. I certainly don't mind getting destroyed if I know it's my own fault.

It's the jank kind of difficulty that gets me frustrated.

Hm....

I can easily download Conquest and put it on my hacked 3DS.

Maybe at some point.

I'll just mash the start button for anything but the gameplay itself if I do. xD

I think Conquest’s story is worth experiencing at least once, chapter 8 is actually really good story wise. The story isn’t actually that bad until 15, 7-8 are actually good, and 9–14 are really just normal fe but the opposing factions are your blood relatives. It takes a complete nose dive in 15 and never comes back up, though.

30 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Modding my 3DS, of course! But i'm sure you knew that already?

No I did but like,

how do, and how is that easy? xD

30 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Just pure A+ Map design

I agree with all of this!

Boy I am not ready for chapter 17...

24 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

looks at the punishing uber-reinforcements of FE6

Now play Conquest

21 minutes ago, Benice said:

When you replay five chapters to use a meme unit.

AQMKVOH.png

Is that the guy who joins cause he likes Caeda?

17 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Shrimpy atm: Huge_grin.png

Yay!

Yup yup!

I can confirm this to an extent

xD

14 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

That's the best kind of challenge. I certainly don't mind getting destroyed if I know it's my own fault.

It's the jank kind of difficulty that gets me frustrated.

Hm....

I can easily download Conquest and put it on my hacked 3DS.

Maybe at some point.

I'll just mash the start button for anything but the gameplay itself if I do. xD

Shrimpy, our cult is growing!

By the way, do you plan to use my castle features with other castles (support grinding, skill buying, etc) for this run Shrimpy?

Edited by Sooks

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

By the way, do you plan to use my castle features with other castles (support grinding, skill buying, etc) for this run Shrimpy?

...can't because i am emulating xD

No online afaik, unless there's something i am missing

I do wonder if i can get the DLC from somewhere because boy would i love to play some of the DLC maps again (Especially Elinicia's Gambit ❤️), and well, i want my free Skills atleast xD

Edited by Shrimperor

Now play Conquest

I'm thinking about it, ngl.

Is that the guy who joins cause he likes Caeda?

Yeah, Roger.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Shrimpy, our cult is growing!

Teeheeism x Conquest - a pairing for the ages

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

No I did but like,

how do, and how is that easy? xD

Well... because it is. There are very good guides on it as well.

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I do wonder if i can get the DLC from somewhere because boy would i love to play some of the DLC maps again (Especially Elinicia's Gambit ❤️), and well, i want my free Skills atleast xD

If you running it on an emulator, cant you injected the DLC similar to when you mod a 3DS?

Well, I have some time before my class starts.

Since I took out the PS3 again, I guess I'll go play something... and nostalgia says Jak and Daxter should do. Alright!

On to Ch. 18.

Team looking stronk now. I lost Thea in the last chapter, but now I have Great Knight Lowen and I also recruited Zeiss in the chapter before.

Zeiss is the only unpromoted unit I have, but he's a wyvern rider, so he should be pretty good even unpromoted.