Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

*million times worse

Or that!

Point is, it was baaaaaaad.

And I regret to say that I was part of it.
Part of the defenders of the thing, actually. If you want to hate me (if you don't do so already), go back to my posts from around the time I joined.
Good lord, 21 year-old me was an idiot...

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Heroes got announced with little details so everyone thought it was just gonna be an uber cash grab.

Well... tbf, it is.
Such is the nature of gacha.

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Then what does that make the ones who have been playing since before it got international? The Silent Generation?

Sounds good to me!

Edited by DragonFlames

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Well... tbf, it is.
Such is the nature of gacha.

Well yes but if you look at the Heroes subforum, people were happy with how it turned out. Granted, there's definitely fatigue now and from what I've seen, there's way better gachas out there (by which I mean anything Cygames puts out) but people aren't like, angry at it.

And you know what's better? I played FE4 right after conquest

And the thought i had after: ''Yeah Fates story is bad, but it's not like FE4, what people call peak FE story, is really that good either'' xD

18 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Man, to you all i am probably a FE zoomer XD

I’m in Benice’s club, I have been playing for a bit over a year!

To those Sooks affociandos out there (/s), you may recall that I said that I started late 2019, like October-Decemberish, at least that was what I thought, but now that I actually think about it, the latest I could have started was early October so oops.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Well yes but if you look at the Heroes subforum, people were happy with how it turned out. Granted, there's definitely fatigue now and from what I've seen, there's way better gachas out there (by which I mean anything Cygames puts out) but people aren't like, angry at it.

That is true.

Personally, I'd never want to play any gacha games, no matter how "good" they are (mostly for fear of becoming addicted to them and ruining my life).

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Indeed.

Given how toxic fandoms can be, I can only imagine how bad it was back around the time and after Fates' release.

My complaints about Fates today are nothing compared to what it was like back then.
Although, like I said, it's not my place to criticize.

I don't have the patience for things like Gachas. Daily play and all that stuff.

Even Heroes I dropped it merely weeks after release. I think about the time the first Tellius banner came out. I missed a day since I had traveled out of town and was in a place without WiFi for just that one day. After that I... just felt like not wanting to continue.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

The other thing I don't like of them is that they're ultimately fleeting. They inevitably have the plug pulled on them... and that's it. Can't play them ever again.

Which makes me appreciate what happened with Final Fantasy Dimensions II. It was a Gacha game, and once it ended, SE decided to rerelease it as a proper game. There, game still available. But practically every other Gacha doesn't have that fortune.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

ReGtnZe.png

sorry, but i had to xD

I am literally Kaguya before this. xD
I also still have a flip phone and see no point in switching. xD
Unless the thing ends up breaking.

Edited by DragonFlames

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Oh yeah High weapon Rank Weapon Triagle = Pew pew

Even better if you have a reaver weapon.

Hmm nope I don’t have any red reaver weapons.

Edit: forgot about calamity gate.

Edited by Sooks

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Do you need to tuetle with Bowzu and Calamity gate though?

Debuffs Shrimpy, debuffs. So many debuffs.

Ngl Saizo getting you a pair of boots at the end is a really nice anti turtling incentive, this is actually pretty fun. Huh.

Saizo ran headfirst into a group of like 8 enemies and I had no hopes of saving him without someone dying, so I made a tactical retreat and he died. F.

Also apparently you get a speedwing for keeping him alive and not boots. He can definitely stay “dead”.