• Replies 176.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I just sold the equipment of units who had been on the bench for quite a while.

I bought a freeze staff (or two, I can’t remember if I already had one of them) and an entrap staff.

>Kana D+ dual Attack
>20 Damage

ok hahaha

This is actually full of win xD

25 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I bought a freeze staff (or two, I can’t remember if I already had one of them) and an entrap staff.

Ganbatte!

28 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I am like completely bankrupt. I’ll have to sell a lot of items to afford staves...

How did you spent the 25k you got on Iago's chapter xD

Made it back to endgame!

Could this be THE attempt?

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

How did you spent the 25k you got on Iago's chapter xD

I got 25k?

When I went to the staff store I had... 300 xD

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Entrap doesn’t work on the maid???

Entrap/Freeze others, then deal with her 😉

FydaJya.png

Not even effective Damage hahahahaha

That evil smile of hers says it all xD

Edited by Shrimperor

Didn’t work

I have no idea how you do this chapter

F

16 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Entrap/Freeze others, then deal with her 😉

that’s a lot of units...

that’s a lot of units...

Disable the strongest of units, and calculate which of your unit will survive taking some hits, and go in, then take out the maid

Edited by Shrimperor

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

0OZGjmv.png

not a big fan

ATM i am thinking of leaving her on Noble and give her Magic Taker so she can get her lost Magic back from killing with Dragon+ xD

Malig knight might be interesting just for having a magical focused flier. Although Kana's personal requiring the dragon stone does add an incentive to keeping her in base class.

17 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Wait what

Entrap doesn’t work on the maid???

Enemies with 0 move cannot be moved. That includes both lunge, and entrap.

Just now, Sooks said:

Didn’t work

I have no idea how you do this chapter

F

Good Luck. That last map is a doozy, where you need to keep pressing forward. I still remember needing to use the Bifrost on Xander to make it out without casualties on that first Hard run...

Hopefully Shrimpy is preparing for the rescue skip, as it is extra hell on Lunatic...

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Disable the strongest of units, and calculate which of your unit will survive taking some hits, and go in, then take out the maid

None, that’s the problem.

No, seriously. It’s not the maid that’s the problem, the problem btw, it is the two bow knights paired with great knights and the two dark knights paired with great knights, they are Uber strong and absolutely no one can take all four at once thanks to the combo of magic and physical attacks, they all have nine movement and two or one two range when they switch (they’re on defense stance), and even if I could take out every enemy before then, I still have no luck with the hexing rod user in the middle of them because I don’t have silence and his range is huge, and if we factor in the enemies from that turn they’re also strong enough that I can’t take them out unless I focus all of my efforts on doing so, but that’s when those guys charge and when I become screwed. And there are also faceless reinforcements from behind me that turn, so....

5 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Good Luck.

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

That last map is a doozy, where you need to keep pressing forward. I still remember needing to use the Bifrost on Xander to make it out without casualties on that first Hard run...

>maid/butler with S rank in staves

lol

11 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Although Kana's personal requiring the dragon stone does add an incentive to keeping her in base class

I went with Base class for now as Dstone+ in Dual Attack is really really strong. Like super strong.

11 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Hopefully Shrimpy is preparing for the rescue skip, as it is extra hell on Lunatic...

I have 2 rescue staves in the convoy, although i will try to do it normally first xD

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

No, seriously. It’s not the maid that’s the problem, the problem btw, it is the two bow knights paired with great knights and the two dark knights paired with great knights, they are Uber strong and absolutely no one can take all four at once thanks to the combo of magic and physical attacks, they all have nine movement and two or one two range when they switch (they’re on defense stance)

Hmm
Tonic up your units (especially in Def, Res and HP department), Pair up and use skills like Elise's to reduce Damage as much as possible.

Also, do the Bow Knights and Dark Knights overlap? I don't exactly remember...

Edited by Shrimperor

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Hmm
Tonic up your units (especially in Def, Res and HP department), Pair up and use skills like Elise's to reduce Damage as much as possible.

Well I wanted to avoid tonics since you did but okay xD

If I use them in the preparations on 27 they won’t carry over into endgame correct?

Also... I am pairing up.....

Skills like that are nice but they’re on frailer units and they usually require being next to units who will take damage and like I said, all of those units have the ability to attack 2 spaces away, although I suppose Elise has a lot of res, and only the dark knights can attack from two on the left side... I know this is only one skill for 3 less damage, but still.

Also, do the Bow Knights and Dark Knights overlap? I don't exactly remember...

On the left side there are two great knights paired up with dark knights and on the right side there are two bow knights paired up with great knights (or maybe great knights paired with bow knights, the order doesn’t really matter).

Edited by Sooks

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

maid/butler with S rank in staves

lol

Yeah the only way anyone is hitting S rank anything is with a last minute arm scroll, fortunately I had hoarded the ones you get for free (and could afford the one needed for the third S rank), so I had a user of the S rank Axe, Magic, and Staff for that last push...

Well I wanted to avoid tonics since you did but okay xD

I do? xD

I don'T exactly spam use them (no money for that haha, i am already short on money as is), but i do use them on harder chapters (like ch10 (the only chapter i used them on so far)) or some weaker units to get them up to speed.

On the left side there are two great knights paired up with dark knights and on the right side there are two bow knights paired up with great knights (or maybe great knights paired with bow knights, the order doesn’t really matter).

Do the Great Knights have 1-2 range or not? If so, you should know how to bait, i think

Edited by Shrimperor

I do? xD

I don'T exactly spam use them (no money for that haha, i am already short on money as is), but i do use them on harder chapters (like ch10 (the only chapter i used them on so far)) or some weaker units to get them up to speed.

On your hard mode iron man

Do the Great Knights have 1-2 range or not? If so, you should know how to bait, i think

No, but I can’t focus on baiting when there are already strong enemies right there and I need my strongest to kill them.

——

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Hana: *Crits Corrin*

Felicia: NO NO NO NO! *blocks Super slash with her shuriken*

Thank god i paired up Corrin that turn xD

This happened to me but with Ignatius and Beruka.

9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

On your hard mode iron man

because i was a scrub xD

And kek that video

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

This happened to me but with Ignatius and Beruka.

was Hana also a back attacker? xD