Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

as you said in your post, you need to freeze  the archer. Maybe the double Spear Master as well? 

The first thing I need to do is stop being a fucking idiot. Because I thought Roland could survive against two enemies but he couldn't because I forgot armored blow. God fucking damnit, I swear.

• Replies 176.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The first thing I need to do is stop being a fucking idiot. Because I thought Roland could survive against two enemies but he couldn't because I forgot armored blow. God fucking damnit, I swear.

Yeah enemies have like 40-50 ATK atm, not many units can survive more than 2 from that xD

Also alot of Rally and seal enemies on the map iirc

Edited by Shrimperor

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Yeah enemies have like 40-50 ATK atm, not many units can survive more than 2 from that xD

Benny can last forever. Problem's he dishes out the same damage he receives. Still, with Nyx upping his res he can stall the lower enemies while the rest eradicate the reinforcements. I've got the first part pinned down - the problem is Hinata's asshole archer.

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Benny can last forever. Problem's he dishes out the same damage he receives. Still, with Nyx upping his res he can stall the lower enemies while the rest eradicate the reinforcements. I've got the first part pinned down - the problem is Hinata's asshole archer.

Hmm

How i deal with it on Lunatic is double freeze then player phasing em all.

But i also had a Mozu with like 200 Hit (thanks to Certian blow) which makes Hinata a no problem xD

As for the reinforcements i try to bait a bit with tanks then going full in. The ones with Catchers weapon that appear from the forts are more troublesome imo

31 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

So here's the random question of the day:

Does hugging an alternate universe version of the person you love count as being unfaithful?

😛 xD

I mean it's just a hug.

47 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay, first phase is done.

Here's my hot take of the day: Izana best Fates waifu. There, that's the hot take. Carry on to Hinata then. Maybe this time the double-archer won't murder everyone.

32 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

So here's the random question of the day:

Does hugging an alternate universe version of the person you love count as being unfaithful?

😛 xD

Yes. They’re not the same entity.

32 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I lost again.

This is going to take a while, isn't it? Sigh...

...You know, it's funny I talked about my anime list the other day, because I just realized Izana shares his voice actor with Lloyd Asplund from Code Geass. Who happens to be my favorite character from Code Geass. Funny how that works.

Do you have two paladins or units with shelter? 

26 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I love this guy, he's the most hilarious dude in the cast. And that's saying something, considering he's in a game where almost everyone makes me laugh.

26 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Do you have two paladins or units with shelter? 

I've no paladins. Only great knights. Once again, I make great choices.

22 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

9PTQq3N.png
rraZkUV.png

Mozu > Weapon Triangle

I mean, minus the 40 speed I have units who reach these numbers. Hinata and his fellow melee fighters are far from the problem. Archers with Counter is the problem. Who came up with that? I'd like to have a pleasant parley with that person.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Without Math there would be no Fire Emblem

checkmate Math haters

But we're Fire Emblem fans. That means we hate Fire Emblem, thus we hate maths for allowing FE to exist. Checkmate Math fanboys.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Archers with Counter is the problem. Who came up with that? I'd like to have a pleasant parley with that person

That's why you use a ranged attack with Attack stance to one shot them 😉

For example a lightning user as attack stance partner would be hella good. Or someone that can reach 50 crit with a killer weapon and deal 4x damage with attack stance crit.

Edited by Shrimperor