Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, Shrimperor said:

yeah, but i just entered the area, so... xD

I was just pointing out good taste, was all!

Also, the part of the story your at is in, imo, one of the lower points. While i love the area, i don't think the story portion was done well, hehe.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I also am kinda starting to get the hang of Zeke!

His Thunder GF - Wind Book Magic Girl - Dark Gunner Girl 

is what i am running with him.

Usually leading with wind or Dark for Back stab or Break beginning, then switching to Thunder for Launch and Blade Combo....

Gunner also helps me attack from far away...

Edited by Shrimperor

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

... you mean Pandoria, Adenine, and Azami? I suppose they don't really need their names...?

Yes, those three 

And remembering names in a game with so much stuff is hard XD

What's the MCs name again? Salvager-kun and Fire Baeber, right?

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Yes, those three 

And remembering names in a game with so much stuff is hard XD

Huh, i suppose so. I never thought about it, really. Also, a warning ahead of time with no spoilers, when you get to the next area after Tantal is done, make sure your playing as Tora! You are going to regret it otherwise!

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

Oh that's just the Nopon Archsage tricking her into being transported into the Xenoblade 2 world under the guise of "simulation".

Don't worry about it, it's non-canon. In fact, I don't think VR simulators like that exist in X. Idk, maybe there's a sidequest I haven't done yet.

...Memory data banks analyzed.

Time Attack Missions confirmed. Access the Network Console in the BLADE Barracks for further information. Simulations consist of an incomplete record of significant encounters made by a squad led by a notable Reclaimer. Includes a virtual battle with two unidentified Skells, which the squad mentioned prior had not ever encountered, program uploaded by a bogus ID and all attempts to trace and identify the perpetrator have been unsuccessful.

NPC idle chatter located on the south course of Administrative District northeast of the elevator to the Residential District during NLA's earlier days on Mira discuss the ability to perform VR missions. Canonicity of digitized combat possible.

Combat simulators exist in game-play; combat simulation is accessible to Elma; virtual battles are described by other, unimportant BLADEs; it is possible for entities which wish to remain anonymous to transmit battles of unknown circumstances to the Network Console. Information known and processed leads to the logic-based conclusion: the Nopon Archsage may have worked within a framework that plausibly explains how he could have brought Elma to NLA, without undermining the world-building of Xenoblade Chronicles X developed by Monolith Soft Inc..

Hypothesis generated as a byproduct of above considerations.: That there is non-zero chance of fighting simulations being capable of possessing the reverse effect, bringing an entity from Alrest into the confines of Mira. Requires a continuation of humanity's struggle on Mira to prove or disprove this hypothesis. Presenting alternative hypothesis that beings from Alrest and or the separate world of the Bionis and the Mechonis may manifest through other means in Mira. Simulated personality OS in need of of further hardware upgrades to perform *EcstasyOverload.exe* if the method of validating or invalidating either hypothesis is verified, a major software update will be necessary afterwards if one or both hypotheses are shown to be true.

...Returning to inactivity in maintenance bed.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Dw dw, i like to switch around alot for such long games.

Do i have to lead with Tora, or do i only need to have him in the active party?

Lead with him, the game hints to you that you should be playing as him! Listen to the subliminal messaging of the game!

13 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Lead with him, the game hints to you that you should be playing as him! Listen to the subliminal messaging of the game!

The message wasn't that subliminal, you know. Rex says that Tora should be on the front lines so there isn't much room for misinterpretation.

35 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

The message wasn't that subliminal, you know. Rex says that Tora should be on the front lines so there isn't much room for misinterpretation.

Well not only that, Poppi says she feels fine, and Tora backs that up by saying she's an artificial Blade, meaning she is okay to go ahead.

4 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Although I never seen Roc's get filled in and I sent him all the time, I wonder why that is?

Roc's Affinity Chart levels are dependent on Merc Rank. One rank = one level.

You probably never raised your Merc Rank so Roc was perpetually stuck with E Affinity.

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Do i have to lead with Tora, or do i only need to have him in the active party?

You can lead with him, though Poppibuster and, if you managed to get her, Elma, will also be very useful to have up front in the next area. Shulk and Fiora too but you can't get them rn.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Time Attack Missions confirmed. Access the Network Console in the BLADE Barracks for further information. Simulations consist of an incomplete record of significant encounters made by a squad led by a notable Reclaimer. Includes a virtual battle with two unidentified Skells, which the squad mentioned prior had not ever encountered, program uploaded by a bogus ID and all attempts to trace and identify the perpetrator have been unsuccessful.

NPC idle chatter located on the south course of Administrative District northeast of the elevator to the Residential District during NLA's earlier days on Mira discuss the ability to perform VR missions. Canonicity of digitized combat possible.

Ohhhh. I just assumed the Time Attack missions and the like was just there for gameplay sake. Didn't realize it was canonically acknowledged.

Then again, X is the same game that explains why destroying enemy body parts results in Skells recovering fuel, so I shouldn't be surprised.

47 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I just got this ps4 controller and the joystick is already drifting? Why!? This isn’t Nintendo...

Dread it. Run from it. Drift still arrives.

Jokes aside, that sucks. Maybe get an exchange. You still got the refund?

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Dread it. Run from it. Drift still arrives.

It drifted in unexpectedly... and the mission was timed so I missed an event thanks to having joystick trouble 😭

I mean I just reset but still.

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Jokes aside, that sucks. Maybe get an exchange. You still got the refund?

It was a gift, so I don’t know if there was anything like that but I can check.

30 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Roc's Affinity Chart levels are dependent on Merc Rank. One rank = one level.

You probably never raised your Merc Rank so Roc was perpetually stuck with E Affinity.

No, I did enough to get his affinity maxed, but I always skipped the results, haha! After enough times, i was all like "yeah, no thanks"! 

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

I just got this ps4 controller and the joystick is already drifting? Why!? This isn’t Nintendo...

PS4 controllers are pretty bad, imo. PS2/3 were superior designs.

36 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Turns out she does say it after all.

May I ask what? As in, what, why, when, how... I'm genuinely curious now. I don't understand anything.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

May I ask what? As in, what, why, when, how... I'm genuinely curious now. I don't understand anything.

A running joke in the Atelier series is barrels. Whenever you walk up to a barrel, the main character will exclaim "barrel".

Barrels can also be weaponized, either by throwing them at enemies or turning them into bombs.