• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I also hope i get Kos-Mos some time because i know someone who's a big Xenogears fan and i want to show him her if i get her xD

*Xenosaga.

Xenogears is the only Xeno game that goes unrepresented in Xenoblade 2 as far as characters go. There is a Bart costume for Zeke but it's only the colors, not the actual outfit.

I also hope i get Kos-Mos some time because i know someone who's a big Xenogears fan and i want to show him her if i get her xD

KOS-MOS is Xenosaga, not 'gears. There is a difference, though many similarities too.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Xenogears is the only Xeno game that goes unrepresented in Xenoblade 2 as far as characters go. There is a Bart costume for Zeke but it's only the colors, not the actual outfit.

And Sigurd for Zeke too. And Emeralda for Poppi. Just to remind.

I just finished rereading Harry Potter. It’s funny how things chance because I used to rank them:

7. Half-Blood Prince

6. Chamber of Secrets

5. Order of the Phoenix

4. Deathly Hallows

3. Prisoner of Azkaban

2. Sorcerer’s Stone

1. Goblet of Fire

But now I rank them:

7. Order of the Phoenix

6. Chamber of Secrets

5. Prisoner of Azkaban

4. Deathly Hallows

3. Sorcerer’s Stone

2. Half-Blood Prince

1. Goblet of Fire

Which isn’t to say any of them are bad, of course. Order of the Phoenix is still the seventh best book ever. But it’s not like my loving all of them would matter to the Harry Potter fandom, putting Prisoner of Azkaban in fifth is a death sentence.

By the way, Harry Potter should have good video games.

Ya know, after all this time, I still feel like an idiot for not understanding what dmg ratio on arts do! It bothers me sooo much cause I dont understand it one bit! 

Thanks for explaining that game, really.

It's not too bad when you realise that you will be able to make two meals at once, and so on. If I remeber correctly, making Glitterbake is quite easy to do, and doesnt take too long provided you have the right field skills.

Edited by lightcosmo

48 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And Sigurd for Zeke too. And Emeralda for Poppi. Just to remind.

Ah right. I kinda forgot about those.

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

... i am never getting the cooking nodes lol

Good thing Merc Missions can auto-fill them in.

Even Pyra's, though only on NG+ (NG+ lets you send personal Blades, including Poppi, on Merc Missions).

6 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Is it like, worth actually doing it? 

I mean, it unlocks useful Deeds, it fills out Affinity Charts in the background while you play. There isn't a reason to not do them tbh.

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

...Are you absolutely sure? I do not remember ever getting the dumpling hell filled in.

I know Crossette's cooking skill can be increased via Merc. Although since Vess' is specific, maybe not for her. 

I do think that certain nodes have less chance of being filled out via Merc than others. I thought I could easy fill Boreas' Affinity Chart through Merc but it didn't happen as fast as I thought it did.

Just now, Armagon said:

I mean, it unlocks useful Deeds, it fills out Affinity Charts in the background while you play. There isn't a reason to not do them tbh.

Sorry, I mean does it unlock skills faster than I can? Assuming I know what I'm doing, that is.

Huh, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is a gacha too? Like, they didn't even pretend their gacha was a spinoff? They just went "Yeah, we are doing gachas now. That's what Xenoblade is from here on"?

Amazing.

Edited by BrightBow

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Sorry, I mean does it unlock skills faster than I can? Assuming I know what I'm doing, that is.

Potentially.

It's more about efficiency though. You can fill out charts on multiple Blades in the background while you personally fill out charts on currently equipped Blades.

Even Crosette's food thingies? Because i am nvever getting the food she needs lol

Yes. 

3 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Huh, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is a gacha too? Like, they didn't even pretend their gacha was a spinoff? They just went "Yeah, we are doing gachas now. That's what Xenoblade is from here on"?

Amazing.

Literally on the previous page, Observer and I explained how it's not actually a gacha and it's been brought up on this thread multiple times about how Xenoblade 2 isn't a gacha.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

The closest ot could be called is "in game gacha" since it only uses in game currency

So there are no micro transactions or any other other form of in-game purchases.

Then it's... just not a gacha. The involvement of real money is kind of the crux of the whole thing.

Shame.

Edited by BrightBow