• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

27 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Cool music though

Yep. Here it is if you wanna listen to outside of the game

28 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

And wtf is that about simulation...?

Oh that's just the Nopon Archsage tricking her into being transported into the Xenoblade 2 world under the guise of "simulation".

Don't worry about it, it's non-canon. In fact, I don't think VR simulators like that exist in X. Idk, maybe there's a sidequest I haven't done yet.

21 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Wtf is the elemental awakening thing she does?

Elemental Awakening is a Challenge-mode exclusive, bullshit mechanic in which certain bosses and Unique Monsters can get buffed after completing a Blade Combo. It stacks with Enrage.

Now, there are ways to deal with it: either destroy all the Orbs in a Chain Attack or Shulk's Lv.1 Special Monado Purge will erase Elemental Awakening until the next time it gets applied.

Elemental Awakening also appears in Torna, showing up only on certain UMs (and the final boss but with the way the final boss works, i don't mind that specific instance) but since you don't have Shulk in that, the only way to deal with it is by removing all the Orbs.

Ice Area track O:

Now i really feel like i am approaching late game!

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Shulk's Lv.1 Special Monado

Of course xD

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Here it is if you wanna listen to outside of the game

Thanks^^

Shrimpy, who started, like, two days ahead of me: Endgame.

Me: Just finished chapter 2.

Also, I think I''ve died upwards of 100 times. Does the game keep track of that anywhere?

22 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ice Area track O

Tantal is a pretty cool place haha.

Beware the Ether Fog.

13 minutes ago, Benice said:

Me: Just finished chapter 2.

Nah, he's still got a good chunk of the game left.

26 minutes ago, Benice said:

Not endgame, late game xD

Probably just begining it infact xD

I also have 70 hours on record, so i should slowly start approaching late game stuff xD

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Not endgame, late game xD

Probably just begining it infact xD

I also have 70 hours on record, so i should slowly start approaching late game stuff xD

FYI, there are three permanently missable quests in the entire game. You've still got a while to do them but said quests are very quick and you can knock them out in like less than 30 minutes.

These three quests are in Indol, and they are the only three quests in that entire area. Heck, you might've already done them anyway.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

These three quests are in Indol, and they are the only three quests in that entire area. Heck, you might've already done them anyway.

Yeah i think i already did

Wow, beaten the game.

The story was...short.

Can't say I enjoyed the final boss too much (whose name is like my real last name without the two last letters), because of the weird angles in the 3D shooters.

It was definitely the easiest Kirby game and shortest of the modern ones because the puzzles were easy because of the given instruction for each one and lives don't reset unlike in former Kirby games.

Maybe the concerns weren't too wrong, story mode was not the best Kirby game for sure, but I will wait with giving an opinion before I have done all the challenges.

I mean the true challenge of a Kirby game still awaits me: the bossbattles rush

Wow, Meta Knight totally fucked me up in the arena.

Took like two hits in the first five fights before and he killed me with a started full healthbar.

Edit: Beaten, only that Meta Knight fight caused me trouble.

Technically arena is unlosable, if Kawasaki is in the party.

Edited by Jules Necrofantasia

8 hours ago, Sooks said:

But it’s not like my loving all of them would matter to the Harry Potter fandom, putting Prisoner of Azkaban in fifth is a death sentence.

So off to Azkaban you go?

8 hours ago, Sooks said:

By the way, Harry Potter should have good video games.

Can you even claim to have lived without playing the experience that is Philosopher's Stone on PS1?

That aside, I traded Chamber of Secrets for a broken copy of Shadow the Hedgehog. Teenage me had the stupids too.

All right! 6-2 is over. Or is it 6-1? Ah, I dunno, the desert map. It took more than a couple of reloads, but I managed to capture Riddle, steal the blood knife and capture Gorras for the gambler's brace. The biggest bounty in the game doubled, three Erzheimer items... Yes, I should have more than plenty for Jonathan.

39 minutes ago, Dayni said:

That aside, I traded Chamber of Secrets for a broken copy of Shadow the Hedgehog. Teenage me had the stupids too.

I'm pretty lucky in that respect. Almost nobody I knew when I was a kid gave half a shit about videogames, and my parents wouldn't buy me any consoles, so I grew up in the wonderful world of emulation, where there's no risk of trading off my games for worse games.

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

Potentially.

It's more about efficiency though. You can fill out charts on multiple Blades in the background while you personally fill out charts on currently equipped Blades.

Huh, that's pretty nifty! Although I never seen Roc's get filled in and I sent him all the time, I wonder why that is?

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I'm pretty lucky in that respect. Almost nobody I knew when I was a kid gave half a shit about videogames, and my parents wouldn't buy me any consoles, so I grew up in the wonderful world of emulation, where there's no risk of trading off my games for worse games.

Probably the worst example I have, considering it wasn't completely unplayable at the time, just damaged.

Said person also robbed my copy of FIFA 03 and I'm pretty sure traded that with someone else (I could be misremembering the robbed part), though I don't hold it against them now.

7 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Wtf is the elemental awakening thing she does?

To expand on what Armagon said, it does things like raise enemy stats, allows the enemy to fire arts at you at a much faster speed, etc, and I'm pretty sure it makes enemy arts deal (X) percent higher damage, which depends on the enemy of course. 

16 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

and I'm pretty sure it makes enemy arts deal (X) percent higher damage

...that explains how she can one shot me xD

Edited by Shrimperor

... i think i finally find the sweet setting to counter my overlvldness

Attack x 1.25

Attack Speed x 1.25

HP x 1.5

...might be a bit much, but eh, dangerous enemies better than useless ones xD

might actually raise attack to 1.5... but i don't wanna get one shotted by everything xD

Edited by Shrimperor

15 minutes ago, Sooks said:

When do CYL results usually get announced?

FEH TV or whatever it's called. Give it a couple days.

Also leaks a few days earlier

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Yeah, EA is kinda insane on specific bosses.

Hey, i posted this theme a few pages back! XD

yeah, but i just entered the area, so... xD