Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

17 minutes ago, Armagon said:

A running joke in the Atelier series is barrels. Whenever you walk up to a barrel, the main character will exclaim "barrel".

Barrels can also be weaponized, either by throwing them at enemies or turning them into bombs.

Right, right...

Barrel solo run when?

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Wraith said:

He who stands with me against the barrels shall be my brother.

See, you underestimate that potential of those who aren't actively breaking the barrels. For in order to break the barrels, one may need to become the barrel

Bethebarrel.jpg.9044ce3985c0680990968dc8e01e1bbc.jpg

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

See, you underestimate that potential of those who aren't actively breaking the barrels. For in order to break the barrels, one may need to become the barrel

Bethebarrel.jpg.9044ce3985c0680990968dc8e01e1bbc.jpg

I fear no barrel, for I am fear incarnate!

It's been a long time I last played TTYD myself and... well, don't remember Gloomtail doing that to me.

On the flip side, makes the whole thing easier, if he's wasting a turn for something you can use Vivian to dodge guaranteed.

12 hours ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

The fuck, the joycon of the Switch moves automatically again.

It's the second time already, and I have used the 3rd party joycon for less than a year yet.

40 minutes ago, Sooks said:

The joystick drift caused me to miss another button command...

Ahh, the joys of the Nintendo Switch (heheh)... I remember back when I bought my second pair of joycons, one of them came with drift from the get go. Had to go to the store and have them changed. Then the second pair developed drift before long as well. Between that and the horrendous online service, Splatoon 2 has been reduced to collecting dust on my shelf for the sole reason that I'm not fond of selling games.

It amazes me that they've done absolutely nothing to resolve such a long-standing, crippling issue. But, of course, long as the money continues rolling in, why would they? There's more money in curing than preventing, after all.

SIgh... Anyway. Rant aside, my advice is, get yourselves a pro controller. Doesn't even need to be the hilariously expensive official one, any bootleg will work better than the joycons. Of course, for games that require joycons you're out of luck, but for anything else, just give 'em the finger and use something better.

14 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

SIgh... Anyway. Rant aside, my advice is, get yourselves a pro controller. Doesn't even need to be the hilariously expensive official one, any bootleg will work better than the joycons. Of course, for games that require joycons you're out of luck, but for anything else, just give 'em the finger and use something better.

Con confirm 8-bit Do's a solid one, have had it as a second controller and it's worked out well so far.

(Course, I've been lucky enough the past year on Joycon drift, but it's amazing there's been no resolution, not even a "New!" Joycon to sell that fixes that)

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

It's been a long time I last played TTYD myself and... well, don't remember Gloomtail doing that to me.

On the flip side, makes the whole thing easier, if he's wasting a turn for something you can use Vivian to dodge guaranteed.

I... had alot of Boo's sheets which... breaks the game! 

Also, Grodus... time stop attack 3X in a row... really? 

Joycons were too small and uncomfortable anyway, so one of the first things i did was getting a pro controller xD

5 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Well not only that, Poppi says she feels fine, and Tora backs that up by saying she's an artificial Blade, meaning she is okay to go ahead.

Just to make  sure: this is after i finish Tantal, right?

29 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Correct, it is your next destination. It's annoying, but you'll just have to get through it.

Good good. So i have some time to let Zeke save his country...

And then go on a poppi farming spree again. Already farmed like 30k yesterday xD

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ahh, the joys of the Nintendo Switch (heheh)... I remember back when I bought my second pair of joycons, one of them came with drift from the get go. Had to go to the store and have them changed. Then the second pair developed drift before long as well. Between that and the horrendous online service, Splatoon 2 has been reduced to collecting dust on my shelf for the sole reason that I'm not fond of selling games.

I was actually referring to a 2 month old ps4 controller.

Well at least I think it is, but it’s from a mom and pop game store, so it might be used, idk.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Well at least I think it is, but it’s from a mom and pop game store, so it might be used, idk.

How did it look when you got it?

34 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I... had alot of Boo's sheets which... breaks the game! 

Also, Grodus... time stop attack 3X in a row... really? 

Okay, either the game entered some kind of weird "do this three times in a row" thing...

Or is really out to get you now.

Just now, Sooks said:

New.

Anything about the box indicate anything?

Trying to make sense of the situation, my brother's had a PS4 for years and I never saw any issues with the controller, even using it on the PS3 (I'm trying to remember if he used it on a PC too).

9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Oh.

Whoops.

But still, joycon drift sucks.

Oh wow, I'd forgotten Dean gets Mercy when he is permanently recruited. Okay, that alone makes up for the screentime he needed. Aegina is now the worst character arc in Berwick Saga.