Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Just...Whenever I'm not playing it, I can't think of anything I actually like about it. Which is kinda wack.

I get that feeling. Although i don't have it with Trails personally, quite a few games induce that feeling in me.

Like it's fun when i am playing, but when i am not playing i kinda don't wanna play it?

lol

I think i feel that the most with FE (&SRPG), not gonna lie

Edited by Shrimperor

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Blasphemy.

Actually, I kinda felt that way with the few chapters of Berwick I played.

And sort of with Pokémon Platinum, which I am basically just forcing myself through at this point, because I’ve owned it for a while and attempted many a play through, but always end up dropping it. And I don’t like not finishing games. After this I just might do yet another Three Houses play through... but maddening. 🥶

Eh, who knows. The grinding will take five years anyway, but I’m almost at the end.

Just now, Sooks said:

which I am basically just forcing myself through at this point

Here's the thing: I am not forcing myself because i legit enjoy them

It's just when i am not playing them i sometimes think it's a pain xD

Maybe because how long some levels in FE take some time.

25 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Look at it this way: I took a page from @Benice's best selling book: "You should totally kill off the best units".

tenor_8.gif

You better use Norton to make this up to me. I will accept no excuses.

Plus, if you can somehow get him to level 10, he gets a horse on promotion and becomes somewhat viable. It's glorious. The game even encourages insta-promoting him by making him learn a skill at level 11 only if he's promoted.

Also, he's the sexiest man in Lieberia. C'mon. Using him is only obvious.

16 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Bro, you killed off Nailah in RD.

He did WHAT?!

C'mon, Benice! You could've killed the Not-Mintz Black Knight instead of second-best Tellius girl!

12 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I know that feeling. Though when I get it, it tends to precede the game's dropping. I don't usually like pushing myself to finish games I don't enjoy.

...well, there was Fallout: New Vegas recently. I definitely would've dropped that one, but then I discovered I could conquer the world and just made a beeline for the ending. To this day it remains the most underwhelming open-ended game I've played... And the only one I've finished, because with every other I got hopelessly sidetracked.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

C'mon, Benice! You could've killed the Not-Mintz Black Knight instead of second-best Tellius girl!

That doesn't leave enough room for Marcia and Elincia in the top 2. ( * _ *)

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's not my fault she died in part one because SHE'S weak to fire!

I tried the Tyrea & Solidum Telethia fight. Too hard with the Men of Colony 9 team, even when they're blue to me, it's even worse with Riki replacing Shulk. Either I'm doing it wrong, or lacking for any Gems (or leveled Arts, I've been delaying on doing that even though Dunban and Reyn don't have much reason to withhold AP) is actually that detrimental.

The odd thing is, I did a similarly straight and narrow until the Fallen Arm run on the Wii before, and you'd think I'd remember great difficulty here then, unless I went questing at this point, I probably did. 

Dare I resort to Casual Mode for this skirmish? Gamer's pride is its obstacle. But I can say, that this does mean that XC1 isn't guaranteed to be easy if you're on level and don't think things entirely through.

23 minutes ago, Benice said:

BENCH, NOT KILL

Unless edgy swordlord, then death is the only way.

FOOL!

Killing them doesn't get rid of them. Killing them fulfills the pact the men who found as babies had made "I promise thee a youth of great talent, oh Goddess of Death. Let him borrow thy power, and your gift is his soul, take it when he is weak.".  Unfortunately, the edgelords don't take kindly to being sold to hell, so they will kill the Death Goddess and seize all of her power and resurface with a vengeance against the one who had murdered them in the first place.

Everyone knows the best Tellius character is the one that eats. Yes I am the biggest Tellius expert, I thoroughly enjoyed Path of Dawn and Radiant Radiance.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Here's the thing: I am not forcing myself because i legit enjoy them

I wasn’t comparing to you, I was just saying that’s what I’m dong right now, but I do enjoy the game when I am playing.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

It's just when i am not playing them i sometimes think it's a pain xD

Maybe because how long some levels in FE take some time.

Yeah that makes sense.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Everyone knows the best Tellius character is the one that eats.

So, Ike then?

Yes I am the biggest Tellius expert, I thoroughly enjoyed Path of Dawn and Radiant Radiance.

My favorites. 😜

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

That doesn't leave enough room for Marcia and Elincia in the top 2. ( * _ *)

Pssch, you're so vanilla. Completely unlike me, a man of culture.

...okay, hold on, that did not come out right--

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

I am very upset with you, Benice. You better make this up to me.

Everyone knows the best Tellius character is the one that eats.

Raphael?

No wait, that's the King of Wellt. Silly me.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

FOOL!

Killing them doesn't get rid of them. Killing them fulfills the pact the men who found as babies had made "I promise thee a youth of great talent, oh Goddess of Death. Let him borrow thy power, and your gift is his soul, take it when he is weak.".  Unfortunately, the edgelords don't take kindly to being sold to hell, so they will kill the Death Goddess and seize all of her power and resurface with a vengeance against the one who had murdered them in the first place.

Eh, it's not my problem anymore!

Edited by Benice

am very upset with you, Benice. You better make this up to me.

OK! I shall check steam every day to tell you when Like a Dragon is on sale!

Pssch, you're so vanilla. Completely unlike me, a man of culture.

bows to the Saint Rubenio's taste in women

XD

Top 3 Tellius girls for me are Marcia, Lethe, and Elincia.

Yes, I also am fond of women who can kick my arse.

Just now, Benice said:

OK! I shall check steam every day to tell you when Like a Dragon is on sale!

Uh... Well, that works, I guess.

Or I could add it to my wishlist.

But sure, knock yourself out.

Uh... Well, that works, I guess.

Or I could add it to my wishlist.

But sure, knock yourself out.

It's called the Stolkholm syndrome. Eventually you will be fond of Like a dragon after I lock you in my propaganda for a few days.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

bows to the Saint Rubenio's taste in women

Yes. I am glad that you see reason.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Top 3 Tellius girls for me are Marcia, Lethe, and Elincia.

Yes, I also am fond of women who can kick my arse.

I like how our picks are completely different but for the same reason. Amazing.

(For the record, my favorite Tellius gals would be Titania, Nailah and... I think Micaiah? Either Micaiah or Tanith, not sure here. Honorable mention to Meg, she's a goddess on the level of the gods, Arden, Norton and Derrick)

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Vanilla is a compliment. Vanilla is supreme.

Why, you...! How dare you contradict me?!

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Hmm

I am thinking of trying TTYD next

Hmmm

Everyone says it's amazing. Go ahead and give it a shot.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

It's called the Stolkholm syndrome. Eventually you will be fond of Like a dragon after I lock you in my propaganda for a few days.

....should I be worried?

(For the record, my favorite Tellius gals would be Titania, Nailah and... I think Micaiah? Either Micaiah or Tanith, not sure here. Honorable mention to Meg, she's a goddess on the level of the gods, Arden, Norton and Derrick)

You know, I at least somewhat agree with your top 3. Would probably throw Sigrun in there somehow.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Hmm

I am thinking of trying TTYD next

Hmmm

I reccomend it highly. An amazing game with great gameplay and loveable characters. At least, to me. Game is a little easy, though.

18 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Plus, if you can somehow get him to level 10, he gets a horse on promotion and becomes somewhat viable. It's glorious. The game even encourages insta-promoting him by making him learn a skill at level 11 only if he's promoted.

That reminds me uhhhhh, I don't have any promotion items besides the Pegasus Flute that exists exclusively for Sasha.

Unless those are exceptions and not the rules.

17 minutes ago, Benice said:

I'm convinced you left her untrasnformed considering nothing can hit her when she's a wolf in those early maps.

_______

Haven't really thought about Tellius best girls other than Mia is best.

5 minutes ago, Spara said:

You know, I at least somewhat agree with your top 3. Would probably throw Sigrun in there somehow.

Of course you do. You're a sensible person, Spara. Anyone who doesn't have Titania on the top 5 at the very least is not human. I will accept no excuses.

....well, okay, maybe I can forgive you if your top 5 is just Meg five times.

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Top Tellius Grills?

Elincia, Yune and Sanaki

Boo! Boo! Booooooooo, boring! I vehemently criticize your taste! Boo!

Problem: I used to watch it alot as a kid haha

I never did play much of it, so I can't really say much. I do know you can play dress-up as Luigi, though. That's better than just plain Mario.

What’s better? Chocolate?

Depends on the thing. Hot chocolate is better than hot vanilla, but vanilla ice cream I do like better than chcolate ice cream.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

That reminds me uhhhhh, I don't have any promotion items besides the Pegasus Flute that exists exclusively for Sasha.

What?

....how did you miss both the chapter 3 village with a knight crest and the chapter 8 chest with another knight crest?

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

how did you miss both the chapter 3 village with a knight crest

See, here's the thing: I thought I had it. I remember getting. 

...I just don't have it anymore. I think I might've reloaded the save and just forgot to get it again.

Unless it got sent to the convoy but I don't think that exists. Haven't seen the option for it.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

the chapter 8 chest with another knight crest?

Ahhhh, that's the one I missed. Fuck.

I got all the chests except one in the forest at the bottom right. I sent Yuni to go get it but a bunch of zombies started spawning right there and no one else was there so I just ended the map.