• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

10 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Sorry I personally dont like Marianne as a character. Xd condemn me.

I feel unsure now. She definitely still has her flaws, but is she worthy of the D tier?

17 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Someone asked for context.

A glass of dairy was used for the "dance lessons"? I forgot about that. The drugged dairy I remember was the Juni/Lyria scene, I believe I've seen both versions of that. Turning down the offer with Juni/drugging Lyria is actually not so bad. Lyria actually likes the questionable clothing and isn't entirely happy when Attrom comes to rescue her, to the point of keeping those clothes under her regular ones in the ending.

14 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I'm so glad I didn't actually do that event.

There is actually a silver lining to Plum's nightmare. I don't know if won't happen if you didn't get her Dance and Lan's Mirror, but Lionheart says her mother was a famed dancer, and he is fine with letting his long-lost daughter dance, which she does like doing. -It'd be so much better if Plum discovered her love for fancy footwork without the sex-slavery aspect though.

16 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

What is there even to consider? It's DQIII, totally get it!

It's been pestering me enough from time to time that I might as well. It ought to be fun. Though as I saw you mention sometime last year, and as I learned from the DQXI Tickington stuff, Baramos will be hell, to the point they included a battle of image of him among the eShop pics.

22 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Still, perhaps if they had to do something like that, they could've instead used it for something more, or add it as well of.

They already have the 3D model for that, so yeah, I agree they should've included it.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You could've done something like that in TRS.

Shigen killed Carla.

But like, he wanted to do it, so it doesn't count.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You could've done something like that in TRS.

Kaga really chose suffering that day.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Lionheart says her mother was a famed dancer, and he is fine with letting his long-lost daughter dance,

Lionheart is Bartz and Plum's father? Well, TIL. 

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

A glass of dairy was used for the "dance lessons"? I forgot about that. The drugged dairy I remember was the Juni/Lyria scene, I believe I've seen both versions of that. Turning down the offer with Juni/drugging Lyria is actually not so bad. Lyria actually likes the questionable clothing and isn't entirely happy when Attrom comes to rescue her, to the point of keeping those clothes under her regular ones in the ending.

Well, yep it was.

TIL I was wrong and there's only 7 Koopalings, thus meaning none are missing from SSB.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

You missed a giantish three houses character war. Take a flyer of my propaganda. 

aHAH! PREPARE FOR MY SALT!

9zGRw5z.png

I can explain;

S tier-He has a monocle.

A tier-Stand out above the crowd! Characters that I really enjoyed and I felt had a lot of depth. I put Ignatz twice because his post-timeskip design is A tier.

B tier-I don't particularly like them, but they can be entertaining or interesting. Still, standard FE fare.

C tier-Don't have much going for them. Note that Seteth and Dimitri are there based on their VW incarnations. Which I didn't have Seteth for.

D tier-I don't like 'em.

F tier-Actively make the game worse, in my opinion.

So, yes. Get the crosses, it is crucifixion time!

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Not Bartz's father. Lan, Plum's mother, fled the mainland for some reason with her daughter to Welt, and there she found another man to support her. That man and his son from a prior marriage became Plum's "father" and "brother", though and she didn't know otherwise.

This also means that Katri and Plum are cousins, Katri's mother Maria, is Lionheart's sister.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Marianne below Manuela?!

cracks-knuckles-gif-11.gif

I liked Manuela as a comic relief. Marianne was a good healer, at least!

There are two types of people in this world: Those who don’t like Manuela and those who have supported her with Seteth.

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

I felt had a lot of depth

You put Raphael, Alois, and Cyril in that tier.

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

F tier-Actively make the game worse, in my opinion.

I understand Jeralt and Claude, but Hilda??? She has no story relevances. Absolutely none.

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

post-timeskip design is A tier.

Hmm, based on design? An interesting way of spreading propaganda...

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Not Bartz's father. Lan, Plum's mother, fled the mainland for some reason with her daughter to Welt, and there she found another man to support her. That man and his son from a prior marriage became Plum's "father" and "brother", though and she didn't know otherwise.

Ah.

Well I guess technically

Spoiler

Bartz falling in love with Plum isn't directly incest because they aren't related by blood.

Although it's still fucked.

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

This also means that Katri and Plum are cousins, Katri's mother Maria, is Lionheart's sister.

I feel like everyone is related to someone in this game.

8 minutes ago, Benice said:

aHAH! PREPARE FOR MY SALT!

9zGRw5z.png

I can explain;

Dorothea is the highest ranked girl, this is based.

I will let your bad opinions slide this once.

Just now, Sooks said:

You put Raphael, Alois, and Cyril in that tier.

Maybe it's cause I only read Raphael's supports with Ignatz and Marianne, but I feel like he';s much better than people make him out to be.

Alois makes puns, automatic A-tier.

I also didn't read many of Cyril's supports, but I liked his relations to Almyra. Since he's basically the only semi-Almyran we've got, he at least gives us some background.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

She has no story relevances. Absolutely none.

SHE IS POPULAR, AUTOMATIC F-TIER

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Smh kids these days already Dads before becoming 20

aM6sZcT.png

1 minute ago, Benice said:

also didn't read many of Cyril's supports, but I liked his relations to Almyra. Since he's basically the only semi-Almyran we've got, he at least gives us some background.

Claude in shambles.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

SHE IS POPULAR, AUTOMATIC F-TIER

Damn, half the list goes in F then.

19 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Just Plum. Bartz is only her step bro. Lionheart realizes she's his daughter after Holmes makes her dance for the entire army during a party. No, seriously. Even Maerchen. Lionheart recognizes the dance and asks her her mother's name after the party.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

feel like everyone is related to someone in this game.

Oh yeah, TRS's family trees are insanely complex.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Claude in shambles.

From what I saw, Claude being Almyran is relevant to his character, like, twice or thrice. And he doesn't tell us much about being Almyran.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Damn, half the list goes in F then.

*She is popular, praised as being a great character but is more one-note than all of Fates and also she has Almyran slaves, AUTOMATIC F-TIER.