Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

We just got Yakuza 7 last year. And Yakuza ain't a yearly release, right?

Well, in terms of release years:

Yakuza and Yakuza 2 (PS2 era) were 2005 and 2006, respectively. 3, 4 and 5 were PS3 and were '09, '10 and the end of '12.* After that, we got Yakuza 0 in '15, Kiwami 1 in early 2016, The Song of Life in late 2016, followed by Kiwami 2 in late 2017 and Judgement in 2018; Like a Dragon was in late 2020. So it is rather unlikely, but early footage or trailers aren't completely absurd.

*Spin-offs Kenzan! Dead Souls and Ishin! also came out in 2008, 2011 and 2014, respectively.**

** Kenzan! and Ishin! have yet to be localized.

Edited by Benice

• Replies 177.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You didn’t train Claude or Ignatz in bows?

Claude did use bows, but Ignatz didn't fly.

So no second bow user in the air.

9 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Grappler does have good movement at least, from the woods it ruins most other infantry. I wasn't using more range than hand axes there anyway, if that.

Well, I'm mostly usin' Caspar 'cause I like him.

Lol I found a stream of a dude in a green beanie watching the showcase. Remember when I said the chat was 48% whining about games not being lego star wars? Well, here it's 100%, including the host. It's rather pathetic, not gonna lie. I almost want the game that I want announced to not be announced so I can see them squirm. Funny how that works.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Yeah it's official, if Lego Star Wars isn't announced I won't even be mad just because I'll get to see this beanie guy unleash the full extent of his fury. He's barely containing it as it is!

Edited by Saint Rubenio

8 minutes ago, Benice said:

I wish I could say his stats were better, but he did kill DK twice.

Keep in mind I recruited him all but last minute.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah it's official, if Lego Star Wars isn't announced I won't even be mad just because I'll get to see this beanie guy unlessh the full extent of his fury. He's barely containing it as it is!

What does he want so badly?

Welp, that's it. Didn't get what I wanted, but I got to watch the descent into depression of a guy in a green beanie, and that gave me a nice laugh to compensate. Gonna go to sleep now.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Based.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh my God this green beanie guy is amazing. The sheer despair in his face every time a 2D game comes up. Even his fucking chat isn't raging as bad as him now.

He looks like he wants to murder six people with a cleaver before cutting his own throat. I almost feel bad for poor Beanie Dude.

I hope he archives his streams. I want to see that.

Although it might have been in Spanish and I don’t think I’m quite at that level...

It’ll get released eventually, we know it’s in development and fairly recent so what’s the problem??

Yeah it's official, if Lego Star Wars isn't announced

FFFFF

Hasn’t it already been announced though?

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

Keep in mind I recruited him all but last minute.

Is that optimal for raw stats? I know it’s not a great idea in general if you want like, authority, for example, but do auto levels stay good?

Welp, that's it. Didn't get what I wanted, but I got to watch the descent into depression of a guy in a green beanie, and that gave me a nice laugh to compensate. Gonna go to sleep now.

Hey you saw that one game you thought looked good. But goodnight.

Edited by Sooks

Just now, Sooks said:

Is that optimal for raw stats? I know it’s not a great idea in general if you want like, authority, for example, but do auto levels stay good?

Auto levels are pretty consistent so that is a good call for more physical units. I pretty much had no choice because I raised the ranks to recruit him and Ferdinand late on (because unlike everyone else you have to do so and I was focused on maximising Professor for most of Part 1).

Caspar's Authority also isn't good regardless.

9 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Caspar's Authority also isn't good regardless.

I know but I was more so referring to units in general and that was the the skill that popped into my mind.

12 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Wait what was the name of the event today again?

Future Games Show: Spring Showcase.

>quick risposte swordmasters

Although this is a desert map and I have fliers and archers with extra bow range...

🧀

Edited by Sooks

I can’t believe I was going to make Cyril an axe wielding wyvern lord, point blank volley rocks.

Edited by Sooks

30 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I can’t believe I was going to make Cyril an axe wielding wyvern lord, point blank volley rocks.

Aye, he's been one of my MVPs from joining, PBV is here to stay!

>“I’m really sorry about what I said.”

>said it five years ago.

Three Houses moment.

In other news, Catherine and Caspar’s C and B supports are really really good. If the A and A+ supports are at this level, this will easily become one of my favorites. It’s even improved Catherine a tad in my eyes.

https://nintendoeverything.com/balan-wonderworld-final-boss-fight-has-possibility-of-causing-seizures/

As if this game couldn't get any worse. The Computer Soldier Porygon Incident was 1997! How'd they not notice the pre-title screen warnings about flashing lights and epilepsy that many games have included since the GameCube era?

...I'm blaming Square Enix. Azrest -whom SE assigned to help Yuji Naka with this- I'm told is a mediocre company. Not to excuse Naka of all blame, but SE should know better and have the final say on whether to change things.

How pitiable.