• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I only used Flayn as Dimitri's adjutant.

Flayn and Dimitri? Congrats on picking the best pairing.

I had her as a dancer my first run because she had just joined my class and hit the bench because I didn’t see much use for her, then the dance contest rolled around and I was like “hey story wise she always joins my class and I don’t want anyone else to spend their time dancing”. Took her all the way to endgame. It was wonderful.

Edited by Sooks

I've gotta admit, I'm mostly indifferent about Flayn's character, but her support with Ignatz is hilarious. The dude's just fangirling over the goddess Cethleann and she's like "ohh, you flatterer, thanks! Go on, tell me more about how much you like me-- I mean, the goddess. Don't be shy now!" and he just fails to get the hint.

20 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Flayn and Dimitri? Congrats on picking the best pairing.

Dimitri x Marianne intensifies

2 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Not when I pick best girl to S-support myself. 😛

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Dimitri x Edelga--

AAAHHH WHY IS MY HOUSE ON FIRE

Y'know, I would've liked to have seen that possibility work out as some kind of golden route.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Y'know, I would've liked to have seen that possibility work out as some kind of golden route.

NOOONONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOO

3 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Treason. She can have Raphael. Their supports are nice.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

NOOONONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOO

Why?

They're not blood related, AFAIK.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Treason. She can have Raphael. Their supports are nice.

Food guy?

Pfft. XD

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Why?

They're not blood related, AFAIK.

No, the golden route. They’re not blood related

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Food guy?

Pfft. XD

She needs some cheer! Best ways for that are someone cheerful or food. Raphael brings both. Perfect logic.

My idea of a golden route is a route without chapter 13 and where I get to murder Claude.

...unfortunately, Crimson Flower has no Seteth, so it isn't quite perfect... but eh, good enough.

8 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Golden Deer is not equal to golden route.

And I say that as someone who prefers them over the others overall.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

I am not alone, yes!

Hngh! In this world...there are only fools...

7 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Golden Deer is not equal to golden route.

And I say that as someone who prefers them over the others overall.

I was 75% joking.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

All right, the event started a minute ago.

Man, it's gonna be a long two hours...

Wait, two hours!? Why not just check if there’s news after then, if you don’t care about anything else?

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I am not alone, yes!

The Golden Deer are the most popular.

Just now, Sooks said:

Wait, two hours!? Why not just check if there’s news after then, if you don’t care about anything else?

I'm just keeping it in the background while I play Spelunky 2.

https://feuniverse.us/t/release-fire-emblem-deity-device/11646

Some of you may have seen me playing this lately. While gameplay needs quite a bit of polishing up, gotta say, so far (15 chapters), this is the best written Story in the hack/fangame scene with a very strong cast. I dare say the story so far is even better than 80% of FEs out there. 

Story strong enough to keep me playing despite some of the strong complaints i have on the gameplay (it being quite FE4 like, atleast for the first 10 chapters, Part 2 has been quite a bit better in that regard so far).

Edited by Shrimperor

When despite all odds, a unit gets enough perfects in monastery instruction on the last day to qualify for their certification exam but then fails that certification exam.

Some of you may have seen me playing this lately. While gameplay needs quite a bit of polishing up, gotta say, so far (15 chapters), this is the best written Story in the hack/fangame scene with a very strong cast. I dare say the story so far is even better than 80% of FEs out there. 

Story strong enough to keep me playing despite some of the strong complaints i have on the gameplay (it being quite FE4 like, atleast for the first 10 chapters, Part 2 has been quite a bit better in that regard so far).

You know something funny? When I first played Berwick Saga, I was afraid that it would ruin FE for me. Thankfully, it was different enough that I can still enjoy FE even though I think Berwick is better.

On the other hand, I think Sun God's Wrath has ruined hacks for me. Every time I play a different hack, I can't help but think "I mean, it's okay, but it doesn't have capture, scrolls, three tiers of promotion, move and con growths, overhauled magic system, an earlygame archer that is the best unit in the game, tanky mage, dragon dancer, Derrick 2..."

So yeah. What I'm trying to say is, I'm sure this hack is great, but... Meh. I'd rather play SGW for the fourth time.

I am not alone, yes!

Probably not as strongly as you might expect, considering I find this one of the better casts in the series.

Just now, Sooks said:

The Golden Deer are the most popular.

I really don't see that being all that true, if you ask me it's the Blue Lions.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Impossible. FE is peak writing, cmon Shrimpy. Xd