• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Derrick 2...

Wouldn't they be Derrick 3 cuz of Zoy?

Just now, Spara said:

Derrick 3, 'cuz Zoy exists? 

Actually, I'm not sure which one came to exist first. Sun God's Wrath was in development for a shitton of time.

...Probably Derrick 3, though.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

So yeah. What I'm trying to say is, I'm sure this hack is great, but... Meh. I'd rather play SGW for the fourth time.

Fair xD

I really gotta continue SGW some day. Maybe when i visit my Parents

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Impossible. FE is peak writing, cmon Shrimpy. Xd

haha

"At the focus of the game, we have a very tight gameplay loop, where you uh... dash, jump around, shoot at um, enemies with lots of tentacles coming at you."

A quote I just heard at the event. I think the laughs I'm getting from this might be enough of a consolation prize if no news are given about the one game I want. Maybe.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

enemies with lots of tentacles coming

This is why the event is age-restricted.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

also only 5 inventory slots, which makes capture a pain xD

Needs minimum 8 inventory slots

I mean, yeah, true enough, but here's a counterpoint: Astrea has the convoy, accessible at any time to dump as many items as you need.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

19 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

https://feuniverse.us/t/release-fire-emblem-deity-device/11646

Some of you may have seen me playing this lately. While gameplay needs quite a bit of polishing up, gotta say, so far (15 chapters), this is the best written Story in the hack/fangame scene with a very strong cast. I dare say the story so far is even better than 80% of FEs out there. 

Story strong enough to keep me playing despite some of the strong complaints i have on the gameplay (it being quite FE4 like, atleast for the first 10 chapters, Part 2 has been quite a bit better in that regard so far).

You just killed all interest i may have had for this fangame by comparing it to FE4.

Unless it's like that one Hector Mode chapter that plays like FE4 but on a smaller scale.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

You just killed all interest i may have had for this fangame by comparing it to FE4.

Unless it's like that one Hector Mode chapter that plays like FE4 but on a smaller scale.

Prologue and Ch9 are basically FE4 multi seize thingies.

But you also have a magic Sigurd in your army, so...

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

not everyone is hugging Astrea 24/7 xD

Well they should. Astrea is awesome.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Ah yes, the one with the silly villain. That one was fun. Good thing they had the sense to let anyone capture the castles.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Prologue and Ch9 are basically FE4 multi seize thingies.

Are the maps huge for no reason?

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ah yes, the one with the silly villain. That one was fun. Good thing they had the sense to let anyone capture the castles.

I didn't actually play Hector Mode on account of it doesn't exist, i just felt that that map did FE4 but better.

PoR Ch.17 also does FE4 but better, albeit takes more liberties.

Oh hey. They actually showed an interesting game here that's not the one I was looking for. See, this is why I'm actually sitting through the event instead of just checking tomorrow. You never know what pleasant surprises you may encounter.

...And then the bastards dropped the "winter 2022." God fucking damnit, how have I let this happen to me twice!?

I must say, even if I'm rather picky with them, I do admire how at this point the FE community's just making their own full games with their own twists to them. Soon we won't even need IntSys and their glorified dating sims...

Oh hey. They actually showed an interesting game here that's not the one I was looking for. See, this is why I'm actually sitting through the event instead of just checking tomorrow. You never know what pleasant surprises you may encounter.

...And then the bastards dropped the "winter 2022." God fucking damnit, how have I let this happen to me twice!?

What are you watching again?

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

The same reason as in FE4.

Hard pass.

Which game?

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

I'm pretty sure I remember playing it though......

Mandela effect.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

What are you watching again?

Future Games Show. I'm hoping for news about the new Lego Star Wars, but I was pleasantly surprised by one of the other titles.

Just now, Armagon said:

Which game?

It's called Savior, and at first it looked like your average pixel art nostalgia bait, but then they showed interesting combat and movement systems, and it caught my eye. The pixel art is gorgeous, too. Going on my wishlist, I'll want to keep an eye on this one.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I must say, even if I'm rather picky with them, I do admire how at this point the FE community's just making their own full games with their own twists to them. Soon we won't even need IntSys and their glorified dating sims...

eh

I've been playing FE Hacks/Fangames before i even played FE (and i mean that literally, while conquest is my first official FE, my first FE experience and what lead me to get into FE was FE7x) and i play quite alot of them, but there is something that they always lack that official games have.

Don't exactly know what it is, but it is a thing xD

And it isn't budget/graphics, considering how most Fe look meh