Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

12 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

It mostly takes place before Suguri (10k years before) but the epilogue takes place after it

Ah, okay.
That makes more sense then!

12 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

yeah

Don't wanna spoil

Well

Spoiler

if you're talking about BB and such, that's Extra CCC. Vanilla Extra doesn't have those things.

Edited by DragonFlames

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Oh, yeah, I forgot the map i'm on currently:

SuperThraciaEnglish002.png.a8085c74a31059318805a84308aa05d4.png

I don't like this map in the slightest. Looking forward to getting Osian and Marty back, of course, but I hate the all white... Ground?

6 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I don't like this map in the slightest. Looking forward to getting Osian and Marty back, of course, but I hate the all white... Ground?

Is this maybe a snow map?
Or did the textures simply not load?

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Is this maybe a snow map?
Or did the textures simply not load?

Unfortunately it's supposed to be like this. It's so you don't know where your going or what tile is next to you. It's a dumb way to make it difficult.

16 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

wtf

7 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Unfortunately it's supposed to be like this. It's so you don't know where your going or what tile is next to you. It's a dumb way to make it difficult.

double wtf

8 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Oof.
I mean... regular Thracia is already bs, but this... ouch.

Edited by DragonFlames

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I can imagine that being a pain, too, yeah.
Especially if you use torches... if those even work, that is.

The black portion is FoW, so yeah, they work.

I remember there being devil axe enemies here (1-3 range, now) To screw you over, as well.

Edited by lightcosmo

Just now, lightcosmo said:

The black portion is FoW, so yeah, they work.

Good. I assumed Super Thracia disabled torches or something.

---

So... the solution to not forget your own name inside of a Reality Marble that makes you forget your own name?
Write your name on your hand, says Rin Tousaka.
Hakunon's response:
JYdeRhy.png

lol

Just now, Shrimperor said:

200 Mt

161 unit hit

Legit

Yeah the 200 mt is totally bonkers. That unit only has 1 or 2 mov, though. But there are positions or FoW, where you cant really avoid it.

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Yeah the 200 mt is totally bonkers. That unit only has 1 or 2 mov, though. But there are positions or FoW, where you cant really avoid it.

afaik she is in the Map where Salem was in Original Thracia, no?

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

afaik she is in the Map where Salem was in Original Thracia, no?

Yeah, and some after that, I believe? That's where you see her first, at any rate.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

so she's like Arden huh

poor Tina

got Zombie'fied and Arden'fied

Yeah, that's the long and short of it. She's now a pawn of darkness with an axe that apparantly counts as a sword. 

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

Oh no, they're stuck in a simulation!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1349230/5D_Chess_With_Multiverse_Time_Travel/

ss_8889f6e8aded66536e903bc8ff4fbfb5e07a0

ss_151c420cc218d296cd930fa74d3eac0514b20

ss_94a8c5ad627363b1d0e9d72a1a5f8db45f2b5

Finally. 5D Chess.

When's 5D Fire Emblem?

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Also, MegaNep Switch tomorrow!

Oh God, oh fuck, it's nearly here. I forgot.

There's gonna be a three week-long launch sale and the game is already $30 according to the eShop so i wonder how for how cheap early buyers can get it.

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Looks fast, too!

Indeed. On the field, you can sprint and jump really high and fall damage doesn't exist, since the game is true open world after all. And in combat, you got Secondary Cooldowns on Arts which can speed things up. And once Overdrive is activated, you can hit Tertiary Cooldowns, which at that point, you can basically just fire off Arts one after another with no cooldown. X also has four party members at any time (though Cross can't be removed from the party) and it's currently the only game in the series to do that.

Also X is the game that introduced weapon switching in Xenoblade.

I think that with Tertiary Cooldowns, Xenoblade X has the fastest combat in the series. But you really can't take advanatage of that until later in the game, especially since Overdrive doesn't unlock until Ch.5 iirc (and the chapters in Xenoblade X and 2 are longer unlike Xenoblade 1 which isn't really chapter-structured when you think about it). Whereas Xenoblade 2 and Torna's quick cooldown strats can be achieved from the start of the game and the options only increase from there so while X probably has the fastest combat once you can take advantage of it, 2/Torna is more consistent about it. Think speed vs acceleration in Mario Kart, if that's a good analogy. @Interdimensional Observer @Lightchao42 @lightcosmo care to weigh in on this, since you guys have actually played X?

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Here's hoping for X definitive edition?

We're most likely to get a straight-port since the game itself has aged way better than OG Xenoblade. But yeah, i hope we get that.

At this point though, i feel like the much-desired sequel will come out first. Takahashi said that the numbered Xenoblade titles (1, 2, Torna) and the X titles are two sides of the franchise coin and that's how it'll be going forward. I expect the next new Xenoblade game to be X2 rather than Xenoblade 3.

2 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Looks like a CoolMath game.

Edited by Armagon