• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I... I did it as Toad! I DID! WOOOO!

@Benice you were very right ok how difficult it is with toad. Very very right.

17 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, that’s enough for this entire playthrough! Wow, someone really hates Obi-Wan.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Well, that’s enough for this entire playthrough! Wow, someone really hates Obi-Wan.

I still find it hilarious that by far the loudest, most agonizing scream was caused by the injury that he inflicted on himself by kicking a cyborg on the shin with his own shin.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

That was a really cool map. Ngl the first half was pretty easy, but once the dragon came i had a tough time and the enemy started getting dangerous reinforcements. Even had to reset once at turn 19 due that Adept bow knight.

Would've been cooler if it didn't have ambush spawns, but a really good map nonetheless. Much better than the lest 5 (or 6. The whole bow horse roy arc) maps. Together.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Yeah, the original F-Zero is indeed something of a tech demo for the Mode 7 fake 3D graphics. (In a similar vein, the original Star Fox is a tech demo for the Super FX chip. And on a totally unrelated note, Luigi's Mansion was something of a GameCube graphics power tech demo.) 

The original Star Fox and Luigi's Mansion are still structured like a normal game tho whereas the original F-Zero really is more of an arcade game.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

thhBWXv.png#

So much evasion

Nothing on the map (aside from the unkillable unmoving boss) can actually hit her haha.

"Nothing on the map can hit her"

>3 HP remaining

47 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ngl that dragon was a good plot twise. Made me actually sweat when i was having an easy time haha

They don't stop coming btw.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

And i was starting to like you, Athol...

*sigh*

Ah yes, the "leave me alone here, you go on ahead, no what do you mean I'm the sole survivor of the royal family who must be protected at all times" trick.

Next chapter is.....whoo boy. Conceptually interesting but it made me wanna die.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

MNMofZm.png

excuse me wat

Welcome to the enemy wall. Hope you have fun with 'em.

But yeah, this chapter ain't so bad.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

MNMofZm.png

excuse me wat

Yeah so the upper half of the map is basically a survive map while the bottom half attempts to seize.

BUT

Athol will escape with the help of Not Derrick and both of them will chill out in a cave.....where a dragon will spawn after like, 20 turns I think. So you've got a time-limit here, technically.

Bottom half of the map also has invisible enemies and the boss in the castle will leave once you get close and replaced by a guy who has Berserk in Siege Tome form and Vantage because fun fun fun. 

Also, @Shrimperor, did you grab Theodel's PRF last map? It's not necessary to get, but it'll determine the difficulty of a later bossfight.