• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The difference is that for New Mystery, ambush spawns is the only flaw. For Awakening, it's the beginning.

That’s like my least favorite flaw. Oh no.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Ha, that's a banger too.

I mean, they're all bangers, so...XD

Name one Track by pre-TX falcom that's not a banger xD

Like damn it i hate Cold Steel games, but CS1/2 had bangers all around

Edited by Shrimperor

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Volbenio pls

Bah! Fine, do as you wish! I'm leaving!

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

That’s like my least favorite flaw. Oh no.

Well, that's okay. I can't expect everyone to like the same things I do. But I do recommend it, it's a really fun game.

Plus, normal has no ambushes. It's also too easy, but hey, you're a Three Houses scrub.

...sorry.

Oh my god. This is the final dungeon theme for Zero no Kiseki...

And when it starts playing THAT event happens that's one my all time fav. gaming moments. It also confirms that Zero and Ao continue on what Sky developed. That moment was so hype i went crazy haha

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Bah! Fine, do as you wish! I'm leaving!

No need. Just don't become Volcens xD

53 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

This is me playing Cold Steel on Nightmare. You can compare this to the video of classic Trails and you will notice one thing: The boss in this video never attacked once lmao. And i wasn't even using the truely broken strats.

Is that really a sign of brokenness? I mean it can be. But could it also be proof of strategy? Because, you know, someone might have had to put thought into Wilting Miasma + Chain Blast or Smokestone or Chaos Smoke + Overexertion + Thunder Fist or Titan Killer, it doesn't automatically assemble itself.

-But, maybe someone is trying to justify their "victories" won in a certain game.😄

27 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

This makes me think Tales of Xillia 2 and... no, just no. 300 damage at level 142 endgame with the best equipment when the enemy has 700,000 hp is just not fun.

I thought I remember hearing that Abyss on Unknown difficulty could be just as bad against the Nebiliim superboss. And that you basically have to grind before bosses towards the beginning, because Unknown increases their defense values to the point that Arietta(?) will easily take 1 point per hit if you don't.

16 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

And yes, that's the theme of the city i put as my location in my profile xD

Since you shared that, I'll offer you the theme of my profile location.:

FWTVA1O.png

Those 2 fucking kids. If one of them dies it isn't game over and the one behind is sorrounded by the slimes and gets one shotted.

This is the first boss battle in Zero no Kiseki, and it was harder than almost every boss in modern Trails. Had to time everything right, position my party right to draw aggro, protect the damn kids, etc.

This battle is actually very Kaga now that i think about it xD

Edited by Shrimperor

Berwick:

Spoiler

Was freaking out because there  was no menu option to have Esteban talk to Sophie, but it turns out that the "Attack" option initiates a talk for some reason.

Edited by Robert Stewart

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I thought I remember hearing that Abyss on Unknown difficulty could be just as bad against the Nebiliim superboss. And that you basically have to grind before bosses towards the beginning, because Unknown increases their defense values to the point that Arietta(?) will easily take 1 point per hit if you don't.

That might be true, but i'm speaking from normal mode experience. XD It shouldn't be that bad on normal mode.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Plus, normal has no ambushes. It's also too easy,

This sounds exactly like Awakening.

Looks like I’ll play New Mystery last! (half joke)

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

This is super good!

More technical arguing:

Spoiler

Vestaria update (using the demo): It gets to line 625 before hitting a (null) and crashing on starting the turn.

And I thought the Proton update might work. It was progress, used to be Line 1, bet it'd be easier if I could resolve my issues with Winetricks.

Bloody hell I am failing to get my Wine issues sorted might as well start drinking wine.