Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

minutes ago, Sooks said:

Wow, you must really hate Midir.

He's kinda whatever.

Still better than Claude, but I couldn't come up with any character from Genealogy that I hated enough to--

Wait.

There's Tristan.

Yeah. Claude is Tristan. A complete fucking failure. Only good he ever did was serve as a sacrifice to buy time for us to backcap the shit out of Brian. That's what Claude does. He buys time for us to strike at Lord Arundel from behind, and then he proceeds to do nothing at all.

Fuck Claude.

• Replies 176.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I meant mechanically. The Berwick town and the 3H monastery are, mechanically, really similar. Main difference is that Berwick's is a menu and there's morethings to do, whereas 3H's is a big place that you have to waste time loading every time and half the things you can do only serve to increase support levels.

I was talking about fe4.

As you know, I have no knowledge of Berwick with which to argue. Other than the fact that Ward has endgame stats at base, Sylvis is really good, Volcens is a ruler or something, hit rates are bad in the beginning but can be mitigated by skills, there’s an edgy sword user who’s name I forgot but I think starts with a V, Derrick is the meme unit, and there’s a bad snow map but a good map with three priests... what have you done to me?

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

I was talking about fe4.

As you know, I have no knowledge of Berwick with which to argue. Other than the fact that Ward has endgame stats at base, Sylvis is really good, Volcens is a ruler or something, hit rates are bad in the beginning but can be mitigated by skills, there’s an edgy sword user who’s name I forgot but I think starts with a V, Derrick is the meme unit, and there’s a bad snow map but a good map with three priests... what have you done to me?

I have enlightened you.

Now go play Berwick Saga.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

@Saint Rubenio I'd say go and try the Berseria demo on steam to shill my fav. Tales game xD

There's a demo, huh.

Well, odds are against it, being a very anime JRPG and all, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to try. After all, you haven't failed me yet. You recommended Conquest and I liked Conquest.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

684843116699975724.png?v=1

The Disciples of Kaga have spoken, Sooks.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! Okay, I was not expecting that. I am stealing it, and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Military Tab:

9Eq3dEV.png

When not in war, at this point I was just creating more and more brigades to create divisions. My population was growing so fast at this point I had more brigades appearing faster than I was making them, heh.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, odds are against it, being a very anime JRPG and all, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to try.

honestly, i don't think you will like it, but demos are there to be played to see if one can like the game or not haha.

Also you can change outfits in the main game if they annoy you too much

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

10/10

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! Okay, I was not expecting that. I am stealing it, and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

It's not mine, so go ahead. 👍

Edited by twilitfalchion

A jrpg i think Ruben will like however is Trails in the Sky, ngl. I will say that much, when i was playing Berwick i thought Kaga was playing Trails while he was developing it or something haha

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Play Berwick xD

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I have enlightened you.

Now go play Berwick Saga.

I’ve checked the sky and have yet to see a not-potato computer fall from it.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Also you can change outfits in the main game if they annoy you too much

Well, that is quite reassuring, isn't it.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

It's not mine, so go ahead. 👍

No honor among thieves, eh? Well, pretty sure there's a saying that goes, "steal from a thief and you're fucking all right."

Just now, Shrimperor said:

A jrpg i think Ruben will like however is Trails in the Sky, ngl. I will say that much, when i was playing Berwick i thought Kaga was playing Trails while he was developing it or something haha

I'd agree, actually. Heck, one of the things I liked most about Berwick were the portraits for how similar they are to Trails.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Oh...?

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

I'd agree, actually. Heck, one of the things I liked most about Berwick were the portraits for how similar they are to Trails.

Oho...?

Well, now. This is interesting...

Just now, Sooks said:

I’m getting converted to a Berwick player and Ruben is being converted to an anime fan. What a day.

I mean, I'm already neck-deep in the VTuber quicksands...

Though lately I had problems since I had to dismiss some brigades and recreate them due to POP assimilations.

Since brigades are divided like that. So the animist native POPs I had put in soldier divisions soon had converted enough there weren't enough to sustain the brigade. Makes for some annoying micro-managing... but thankfully not something that happened often enough.

By the late game with enough upgrades you can put 60K soldiers in a stack.

3hcVVqX.png

This was my preferred stacks. A 50-50 between Guards and Airplanes. Since, again, Airplanes be OP in Victoria 2. The mod made Guards an actual upgrade to Regular Infantry, though with the restriction only Primary and Accepted cultures can become Guards. So basically a defensive stack. Though I also had offensive ones:

3eFbosj.png

With Armors/Tanks instead of Guards. Same ratio.

Lastly, my naval stacks:

QHXc6bd.png

12 ships. 10 light, 2 heavy. Cruisers for light, and a Battleship and Dreadnought for heavy. This lopsided composition I went to after looking up how good on paper it can be. The light ships acting as screening while the heavy ships get to act unimpeded. Didn't got into that many naval fights to see if it was truly effective, but well, it's there.

Ideally, I'd have two Dreadnoughts, but the mod imposes a cap on the number of late-game heavy ships one can make, so I had to make due with 1 of each per stack.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh...?

Oho...?

Well, now. This is interesting...

Let's see. Trails in the Sky (atleast the first game) is very small scale, and it's mostly helping the citizen quests and stuff while something big is going on. Like Berwick.

Look at the Quest Board:

Bracer_guild_quest_board_sc-vista.jpg

doesn't remind you of something?

Game is also hard if you play on hard or Nightmare... but i don't recommend Nightmare on first run lol.

Also Estelle is like my fav. protag in existence

Edited by Shrimperor

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

o honor among thieves, eh? Well, pretty sure there's a saying that goes, "steal from a thief and you're fucking all right."

It's actually an emote from a server Spara and I are on. Fire Emblem Discussion.

also @Saint Rubenio here's how Trails gameplay is like

Although not from Sky, it's still the same gameplay until Ao

Note that i know the gameplay outside out, and everything about it, so it might appear easy, but it isn't xD

Edited by Shrimperor

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

So i see most Tales of games are on sale on steam around 80% off! If your interested, now's a good time to buy em!

I already bought Symphonia and I have Berseria on my PS4 (which I've yet to finish). I can't run the other games on my PC, so...