• Replies 176.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Oh, a third riddle. Why, it would be a shame if someone were to type the name of the side quest into a browser...

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That acting is so hilarious that you will be spared this time.

Edited by Sooks

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Oh, a third riddle it would be a shame if someone were to type the name of the side quest into a browser...

That acting is so hilarious that you will be spared this time.

"Hilarious"? You dare insult the genius of acting himself, Tommy Wiseau? He's such a genius he's even got "wise" in his name!

Anyway how is your sex life, I forgot to share this earlier, but I ran into a funny bug.

Ijn9zmzx o

Look, now we don't need to split up! Estelle and Joshua can both fight the monsters while Estelle 2 handles the lamp post!

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Mine looks quite a bit sharper
You might need to fiddle around the the graphic settings...

although, after last time....

I'm already locked out of the easy shortcut. I'm not sure if I wanna do that.

...Maybe I'll give it a shot after the cutscene ends.

You know, I think the problem is that I am forced to play on the Directx8 version because the regular version is completely broken. Maybe that's why it doesn't look so good.

Meh. I honestly dind't think it looked off at all. It's an old game. So who cares.

well, aslong as you're having fun^^

I also use the DX8 version myself when it comes to Sky3rd, since somehow DX9 is buggy there, FC however only DX9 works

15 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

"Hilarious"? You dare insult the genius of acting himself, Tommy Wiseau? He's such a genius he's even got "wise" in his name!

I’m pretty sure there was better acting in the play all the second graders were forced to participate at my elementary school.

Edited by Sooks

I’m pretty sure there was better acting in the musical all the second graders were forced to participate in in my school.

Yeah, well, did all those second graders look like a decaying waxwork with leather threads on their heads?

No, right?

Hey, when will I get revival spells? Joshua keeps dying, and since the only places to rest are at the capital, I have to keep praying that he gets revived for boss fights.

>Ai running from My cast spell

oh wow that's one smart Ai for a SRPG

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Hey, when will I get revival spells? Joshua keeps dying, and since the only places to rest are at the capital, I have to keep praying that he gets revived for boss fights.

Thelas/Athelas are the revival spells. Thelas iirc is Water + Earth. Check Bracer Notebook

Also cook food, they help pretty early on alot.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Thelas/Athelas are the revival spells. Thelas iirc is Water + Earth. Check Bracer Notebook

...Eh?

Oh, right, I probably should read the notebook's list, shouldn't I... Haha I haven't bothered.

Whenever you can manage to get 4 water, 2 earth and 1 mirage in a single line on someone’s orbment.

You really should learn that system if you haven’t btw, it’s how you play the game. The bracer notebook shows all arts, what they do and how much elemental value you need for them. It’s very important.

Edited by Sooks

Just now, Sooks said:

Whenever you can manage to get 4 water, 2 earth and 1 mirage in a single line on someone may orbment.

...WHAT!?

But that's like, fucking lategame, isn't it? I don't have 7 slots, I have two on each guy! Unless there's something I'm missing here, which is highly probable.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

But that's like, fucking lategame, isn't it? I don't have 7 slots, I have two on each guy! Unless there's something I'm missing here, which is highly probable.

no no, you misunderstood.

Each Quartz gives more than 1 Elemental Value (aside from lvl 1 stuff)

Wait i will go search for my quartztetris explanation.

...Eh?

Oh, right, I probably should read the notebook's list, shouldn't I... Haha I haven't bothered.

yes

why do i have to tell everyone to read the Bracer Notebook xD

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...WHAT!?

There is. Opening new slots is very easy, and you will start to feel quartz that give multiple types of elemental value on one individually. iirc I got it late chapter 1 or early chapter 2, which is far from late game.

Okay, so I can muster 1 water by equipping the one water quartz I have and... that's about it. I have no idea when I'll be able to actually get a revival spell, but I won't lie, it seems excessively late to me.

Welp. Guess Joshua will be even more underlevelled, because I don't feel like running back to the city to heal him.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

why do i have to tell everyone to read the Bracer Notebook xD

Because if Berwick Saga, of all games, didn't get me to sit and read tutorials for 15 minutes, Trails sure as heck won't manage it. I'll learn as I go, like I learned Berwick Saga and everything else.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Because if Berwick Saga, of all games, didn't get me to sit and read tutorials for 15 minutes, Trails sure as heck won't manage it. I'll learn as I go, like I learned Berwick Saga and everything else.

It isn't a tutorial, it the Arts list, instead of putting Arts blindly xD

I have no idea when I'll be able to actually get a revival spell, but I ono't lie, it seems excessively late to me.

you should be able to get it near the end of the prologue/start of chapter 1.

Until then, use food to revive instead of running back to the city.

Also you can heal in Estelle's Home

Okay, if I understand this correctly... Yeah, it is utterly impossible for me to get Thelas right now. In fact, with how absurdly rare water sepith are, I'm growing increasingly afraid that I'll have to grind.

And I am not grinding.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Also you can heal in Estelle's Home

Lol I was running into the sewers to rest at the big stone thingy there.

Edited by Saint Rubenio