Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Sweet and innocent princess is cold-blooded after all? All one big deception? 😯 Or will she go the opposite way and say "I can't give the castle to you. I do approve of us sharing it. Can you say you do approve of that?💒".

And thus Fantasinia's Thieves Guild was born.

They later unionized.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 176.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

That said, Milanor getting to use the castle while going back to being just a regular bandit is still a funny scenario to picture.

xD

King of Thieves!

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Sweet and innocent princess is cold-blooded after all? All one big deception? 😯 Or will she go the opposite way and say "I can't give the castle to you. I do approve of us "sharing" it. Can you say you do approve of that?💒".

i mean it's pretty clear for Milanor it was love at first sight

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

And thus Fantasinia's Thieves Guild was born.

They later unionized.

the Yggdra Union

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I was speaking in broad generalizations.

The rights of member states is good -if the states are themselves enlightened, and the center is wrong, then yes, autonomy sounds like a great idea. But if the individuals state aren't and the center is smart & good, then why wouldn't you ask for centralization?

When I look my own country, is it centralized enough or is it too centralized? If the White House and Congress are in relatively good hands, as they are now, yes federal power is cool! I don't want backwards states standing in the way of progress and environmental protections. If the federal government is in bad hands, aka the prior presidency, then I will pound the table for states' rights, because sure Florida is crap, but California and some other states can be trusted to do better at least? I'll take something over nothing. 

I haven't formulated whether I prefer centralization or decentralization, because I don't recognize either as inherently good, both can be subverted into the agents of evil and regression. It all depends on the political situation. I want democracy and I want enlightenment government, one and inseparable. The exact relation of the center to the member states, of federal to state to provincial to local government, should be whatever is necessary to preserve democracy and promote the progress of humanity.

Shrimperor did put a good sentence to this, so I won't say too much here.

The US is a case all it's owndue to the way governance has the state level have a large potential for deviation for being one country. In our context, there's little power for councils to take taxation, as it's taken pretty centrally, while national discourse tends to be what's taken into account in out parliament (or Dublin, because we are a quite centralised country for investment, population and governance). (Then again, many states are larger than this entire country).

Just a comparison between here and there: when comes to social matters and human rights, there tends to be very little reason to enforce a decentralised approach to things here for instance so that tends to be consistent on a national level (not much if anything occurs on a county level and major changes are legislated in the Dáil, with referenda as needed), but there's definitely not how various states in the US see things with a

The issue of Good Vs. Bad for this discussion is due to it not being directly tied to one or the other when it comes to centralised versus localised governance and administration.

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

oh my god

DJzWRTn.png

I'm pretty sure there can be multiple iceberg memes made out of our government scandals.

(Just to clarify, I mean that he had gone to the Commission after establishing the utility as the major part of his time as minister in the 3 years before.)

WUiMnS8.png

Hmm, on one hand, 441 Morale, which means 1 loss and it's a Zero reset

on another hand...

>Town Map 
>Soon will lvl up -> Heal

vt1PqCE.png

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I'm pretty sure there can be multiple iceberg memes made out of our government scandals.

I mean

We have had alot of corruption cases poping up lately. ALOT.

I could post videos about it, in english even, but i really don't wanna go 200% political in this thread xD

Just now, Shrimperor said:

1NEBcBT.png

dats scary

Meanwhile Rosary laughs with her own Void Fire... oh wait, you didn't got her, was it.

11 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I could post videos about it, in english even, but i really don't wanna go 200% political in this thread xD

I'm curious, thought maybe just link, don't embed videos.

I'm a bit less familiar with continental news than should be liked.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

We have had alot of corruption cases poping up lately. ALOT.

Our Deputy PM is in an active investigation for leaking contracts to a rival organisation through a friend during his time as PM. Evidence has been gathered for weeks. Just as an example that doesn't have massive harm tied to it or stuff that's not been handled well for decades.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

1NEBcBT.png

dats scary

Raptor Dragons are certainly not the best news. That looks like you'll not live long facing it.

(Does he not fly?)

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Meanwhile Rosary laughs with her own Void Fire... oh wait, you didn't got her, was it.

yeah...

I tried to get her at first actually, but I just couldn't win against poison + Ankh. Defeating Rosary was much easier, since Yggdra eats Golems for Breakfast, and sorrounded by Water = FishGirl was strong on that map as well

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

I'm curious, thought maybe just link, don't embed videos

Here's a few months old video in english on some of the cases

ur Deputy PM is in an active investigation for leaking contracts to a rival organisation through a friend during his time as PM. Evidence has been gathered for weeks. Just as an example that doesn't have massive harm tied to it or stuff that's not been handled well for decades

smh

(Does he not fly?)

he doesn't have the ''The No Terrain effect'' Skill and isn't weak to Archers, so i guess not? xD

GzOsqWa.png

The Union Formation Music is very fitting for this

And i bet Milanor can take 3 of those out, especially since he has no battle fatigue skill equipped, and steal the sword from Regina

t1it4vK.png

Wow

from 4500 Morale to this in one attack

Edited by Shrimperor

25 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

he doesn't have the ''The No Terrain effect'' Skill and isn't weak to Archers, so i guess not? xD

It did look like it had no wings, so I assumed no, just confirming.

smh

There's real concern he'll be considered too big to fall, that's what was expected with a bit in a tabloid that the investigation was wrapping up with no recommendation to prosecute (which turned out to be false)

Here's a few months old video in english on some of the cases

The corruption that occurred's pretty unsurprising (the scope of it), but directly taking from foreign governments is certainly a way to leave yourself open to questions of bias.

I suspect the involvement of government TDs with shares in large companies and property investment's going to come to a head, we're seeing it come up a lot in it potentially influencing housing policy (which is a massive problem here in terms of affordability and the scale of new/refurbished housing being developed (which international investors has definitely impacted for the worse)). And that's the stuff on record.

(I would also say lobbying as it stands needs an overhaul in most every country, though I find it surprising hearing someone say Ireland is doing better on it than Germany)

1 minute ago, Armagon said:
Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Me. I'm the man that wants to watch the world burn.

So you'd only accept if Avatar is invited to the BBQ as a well done cut?

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

ayy

Pro tip: Switch your party around! Final Dungeon requires use of all 16 Characters!

You do get a big training Dungeon before it tho, so you can train up everyone there

My members are all pretty high, all around 110 so far at least. Xd

(I would also say lobbying as it stands needs an overhaul in most every country, though I find it surprising hearing someone say Ireland is doing better on it than Germany)

I mean, Germany is the one who keeps blocking transparency laws EU wide, and our own transparency laws suck ass.

PaIgUNf.png

Is it me or is that Dragon sprite smiling XD

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

My members are all pretty high, all around 110 so far at least. Xd

Final Dungeon is around ~135 iirc

Also, For the Dungeon before the final dungeon: You gotta finish it all in one go to get the last Door.

ALSO DOOR IS DARK! BE WARNED! DON'T WATCH BEFORE BED!

It's seriously one of the most fucked up things ever

Edited by Shrimperor

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

So you'd only accept if Avatar is invited to the BBQ as a well done cut?

Nah, i still wouldn't play. It'd just be funny tho.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Final Dungeon is around ~135 iirc

Also, For the Dungeon before the final dungeon: You gotta finish it all in one go to get the last Door.

ALSO DOOR IS DARK! BE WARNED! DON'T WATCH BEFORE BED!

It's seriously one of the most fucked up things ever

...fantastic... thanks for the heads up.

Regardless, they will be adding at least one new character, as we can attest from the other remakes.

So prepare to see a defector from Papillon's squad or Travant suddenly gaining a cousin, to justify giving us Dáinn Holy Blood.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

...fantastic... thanks for the heads up.

It's really really well done, but also very very fucked up.

Edited by Shrimperor