• Armagon

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ayy our daily Dragon dad pun 😄

I should maybe start my own version of Thirsty Thirty Puns. xD

Context:
lqrFHfF.jpg

Ako, a.k.a. Miss Not-Pictured.

8 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I just don't hear Edgeworth from him, a bit too haughty and I don't think he'd do the OBJECTIONS! justice. (Note: This is me saying I don't want Lorenz's voice as Edgeworth, no reflection on Crispin himself)

Hmm, okay! That's fair!

8 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I mean, I wouldn't really note black marks on the VAs regardless, but yeah you can tell at times the two are more closely voiced than others.

True!

---

Unironically one of my favorite final battle themes, even if it doesn't sound like one.
Just... the atmosphere... and the story... and what happens before and after it... and everything, I just... I have nothing but praise for it.

Zephgarus uploaded another video of HSoS translations! Hopefully he'll get the remaining 8 maps done relatively soon, so Textractor won't be necessary to understand later parts of the story.

12 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

But i really hope EU grows closer together because, well, lone countries vs. US, China and Russia (among others) is a very very bad idea.

Me: The power blocs of the world can't be trusted to deliver peace in the world.

Also me: EEEEEEEEEU!

(I'm a sceptic of the economic systems pushed within alongside the overcentralisation of powers in bodies like the Commission, not of co-operative actions particularly in the cases of environmentalism or social issues. There I think I suggested my political leanings enough to be bodied.)

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Thirsty huh?

Sure, thread needs some thirst anyway xD

Don't make me get a stick.

17 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You reacting to Revelation would be fun.

Probably, but it won't happen any time soon.

17 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Archers, because they don't brawl up close, get branded as "dainty", when they need bulked-up arms for putting plenty o' tension on the bowstring to hurt things. Few game developers have recognized this.

People be acting like bows are guns. I mean, heck, even crossbows aren't easy. You need some strength to pull those chords back, from what I've gathered. Meanwhile, you've got KagaSaga crossbowmen firing them one-handed, 'cause fuck logic, it's more important to make Sylvis look like a badass.

Which she does, but still. It's not a pistol, Kaga!

15 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Shame how someone with great voice talent has to voice Lorenz. snrk

I mean, Gunter's voice actor is great, and yet he was made to struggle through that shitfest of a confession line.

1 minute ago, Spara said:

Zephgarus uploaded another video of HSoS translations! Hopefully he'll get the remaining 8 maps done relatively soon, so Textractor won't be necessary to understand later parts of the story.

Pretty nice, but at this point I think I'd rather just wait and see if an official localization's likely to ever happen. I know Dangen apparently would like to do it, but if Kaga doesn't give the go ahead, it doesn't matter.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Pretty nice, but at this point I think I'd rather just wait and see if an official localization's likely to ever happen. I know Dangen apparently would like to do it, but if Kaga doesn't give the go ahead, it doesn't matter.

Yeah, that would always be preferable. But hey, making those last 9 maps somewhat readable compared to Textractor will always be a help.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

We need our own power bloc, too xD

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

(I'm a sceptic of the economic systems pushed within alongside the overcentralisation of powers in bodies like the Commission, not of co-operative actions particularly in the cases of environmentalism or social issues. There I think I suggested my political leanings enough to be bodied.)

For me, i like the idea of the EU, and am very pro-EU, but the current way things are done and the execution? BIG NOPE!  Big big nope. Not to mention it's clear east expansion isn't working with how those same 4 states block everything yet keep getting money.

Not to mention current EU is just a scapegoat for unlikable policies, so goverments can just every unpopular law on EU, even though it was the countries who pushed for it. 

Imo the EUP needs more power, the commission much much less.

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I don't know why it's called that. XD

Girl is lonely

4 minutes ago, Spara said:

Yeah, that would always be preferable. But hey, making those last 9 maps somewhat readable compared to Textractor will always be a help.

True enough.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

This is an FE forum. There's enough thirst to go around. XD

I really don't get how this thread needs more thirst when I'm here

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Girl is lonely

Oh my!~

Perhaps that is why Ako thinks Hinako, er... has "curves like damn".
Yes, that is an actual line from the game, and no, I am not making that up.

Also, this is the girl:

Spoiler

71ryNI0.jpg

The one who actually says the puns is Yuzu, one of the three main protags.

Spoiler

AvWwaXm.jpg

Edited by DragonFlames

12 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Me: The power blocs of the world can't be trusted to deliver peace in the world.

What is wrong centralization? Just centralize it all under the good & smart people, it's better than letting the bad & stupid ones in the localities have a say. Keeping the bad & stupid out of power shouldn't be a problem right?

Alas, why can't men be angels? Centralization vs. autonomy ultimately depends on where the bad and the good are, but those are frustratingly subject to change. We wouldn't need to debate the form of government if everyone in government everywhere was good.

14 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Thirsty huh?

Sure, thread needs some thirst anyway xD

Need something to drink, then you know what tastes good? Hot spring water!

Spoiler

51w-56knr44pg7vdMc6PdcheoszqaLfOTF0-FmX3

...Were you expecting something more scandalous? Eh, I considered it, but changed my mind. I could dig up something familiar to me if you really wanted.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Probably, but it won't happen any time soon.

I wasn’t under the impression it was happening ever. It’s... not fun, at least in my opinion.

Well, I mean, it’s an FE that isn’t absolutely trash so it’s not not fun but... I think there are better ones. And if you go into it expecting Conquest, oh boy.

Edited by Sooks

Just now, Sooks said:

I wasn’t under the impression it was happening ever. It’s... not fun, at least in my opinion.

I mean, isn't it the route where Shura is amazing? If nothing else it has that going for it.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

iQefiGL.png

Honestly, like these ''sprites'' more than GBAFE ones...

They're so cute.

7 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

This is an FE forum. There's enough thirst to go around. XD

...I don’t know about you guys, but I’ve sated my thirst many times.

Also here’s a Robert E Howard story for you guys:

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, isn't it the route where Shura is amazing? If nothing else it has that going for it.

I never used him, but I think so?

I mean, the route also gives you an extra older man (Fuga), and access to Hoshido units you might like, like the male Pegasus knight or Rinkah.