Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

G1rX1wa.png

that you, Loki?

Considering he appears to be blind, Hodur would be the better Norse god, since Hodur was blind. And he unknowingly chucked the Mistletoe at Baldur, thus killing the otherwise-invincible god of light, just as Loki had wanted.

I like how I have games to play but I still get the itch to play the game that I've already sunk 2100 hours into.

(Before you worry, no @Benice that doesn't mean I'm quitting Yakuza, I'm still playing it, I just felt like adding some variety to the routine)

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Considering he appears to be blind, Hodur would be the better Norse god, since Hodur was blind. And he unknowingly chucked the Mistletoe at Baldur, thus killing the otherwise-invincible god of light, just as Loki had wanted.

At least it all works out in the end, when they come back to life after Ragnarok.

When you think about it, both Hodr and Baldr got it easy.

After all, can't die in Ragnarok if you're already dead.

Think Smart Meme GIF - ThinkSmart Meme UseYourHead GIFs

Then Hel lets them be back among the living.

Yggdra's way of saying ''The world is mine, fuck off''

Also after killing the people Cult Kun was actually-for-a-change friends with, so she can say he lost to people that didn't want him.

tec04VB.png

Yggdra's way of saying ''The world is mine, fuck off''

"Earth isn't yours to conquer".

Just now, Shrimperor said:

kmsFxzE.png

she actually said it haha

Wait were there others besides Mr. Glucose or...?

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Wait were there others besides Mr. Glucose or...?

The Undine Queen... which Yggdra killed. Also Rosary and Roswell who joint-ruled a duchy but then got into Civil War... which then Yggdra helped a side and pledged the winner to serve her, more or less.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

The Undine Queen... which Yggdra killed. Also Rosary and Roswell who joint-ruled a duchy but then got into Civil War... which then Yggdra helped a side and pledged the winner to serve her, more or less.

Also Vatican city that Empire attacked and Yggdra defended and then the pope died leaving everything to Yggdra.

I definitely don't regret nabbing a Japanese copy of Path mid last year. It was a bit pricey (not as much as the NA version), but worth it, IMO. Especially since GC games are only getting more expensive.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

There were, but they were pretty much in the way of the war of both, basically.

Ah, so Glucose was the main target and everyone else was just collateral damage. Got it.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

I definitely don't regret nabbing a Japanese copy of Path mid last year. It was a bit pricey (not as much as the NA version), but worth it, IMO. Especially since GC games are only getting more expensive.

This is exactly why i invest! Buy a game and hold on to it, you never know! As long as it's condition is good enough, of course.

Just now, lightcosmo said:

This is exactly why i invest! Buy a game and hold on to it, you never know! As long as it's condition is good enough, of course.

Yep. The slip cover was a tad worn, but the inserts and disc were mint. Not bad. One of my more prized possessions.