Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Yes.

A.S. Shield is what stops HP damage from cards. HP Control System is what reroutes regular HP damage to Morale.

Once she's down to 1 Morale A.S. Shield becomes S. Shield, to signal the loss to Crusade immunity.

I see.

Wow would've never figured it out haha. 

Thanks for the info^^

How is anyone suppossed to figure that out even xD

Edited by Shrimperor

• Replies 176.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Not really, you do what you think will be the most enjoyable for you!

Bold of you to assume I know what that is.

Just now, lightcosmo said:

That sounds totally overly complex, just saying. Xd

Well, it's to unlock the special ending of the game. And in the PSP version, the extra battlefield and alternate ending to the special one.

The standard/Good ending is very easy to get in comparison.

I guess I've never understood the appeal of "multiple endings". Not that theres anything wrong with them, they just dont add anything for me personally. *shrug*

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

How is anyone suppossed to figure that out even xD

Likely it's less vague in Japanese.

Also, people likely simply kept going even if they thought they weren't doing anything, then found out her Morale was going down. For the Crusade/Jihad bit... likely since it pairs up with Ragnell Gran Centurio, so it had to play a hand. Specially once they see A.S. Shield changes.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

43 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

No. Fuck Elise.

RgtHJ.thumb.png.e01e9ee9b52fd39a3987127306b21996.png

I thought I knew you better /s

So, Italy won the Eurovision this year.

The UK got 0 points.

An over 500 point gap.

g011.gif

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I guess I've never understood the appeal of "multiple endings". Not that theres anything wrong with them, they just dont add anything for me personally. *shrug*

I like exploring different what ifs, hence i love them.

But it's usually only really done well in VNs tho, not games.  Exceptions exist tho

The fight reminds me a little of a battle with a dolphin that is actually a soul-eating parasite in a microchip accessed via a computer program. There, you have to keep attacking it, despite the fact you're shown to be healing it. Someone you can't miss before you fight it IIRC says "Dolphins are smart, they could even lie", which means the whole "healing" thing is a farce and you have to basically "overheal" it dead.

That said, the whole idea of an angel that won't die unless it has run out of Morale makes me think angels are supposed to be happy all the time. Which makes me think of a certain "angel" named Priel.😑

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

So, Italy won the Eurovision this year.

The UK got 0 points.

An over 500 point gap.

Blame Brexit.

Here's to hoping that Monolith focuses a game on Malos as a character. Awesome villain underused and I'd like to learn alot more about him. Make it happen, Monolith!

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Blame Brexit.

No, I blame the song being uninteresting and not much good.

But it was ridiculous when 4 countries got 0 votes from the public in a row. It was absurd by the time it got to the fourth.

I got reminded that in my current conversation with someone that FE having branching multiple endings is one of the current topics we're having. Conquest's Ch19 got brought up as one possible alternate ending. End the war right there. But no, Azura needs to have her revenge against the country that turned her back on her, so damn it, she will have her massacres against the Hoshidans (knowing Hans and Iago will do it when Corrin doesn't) or so help her!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I like exploring different what ifs, hence i love them.

But it's usually only really done well in VNs tho, not games.  Exceptions exist tho

Oh I totally understand what you mean.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

Oh man I feel bad for ye.

It wasn't even a good one like Iceland's look.

I wasn't even following the thing until i suddenly got multi pinged in a discord server i am in with 

''EXPLAIN THIS SHRIMPY'' xD

I was like dafuq, then saw it, then i was like ''another year, another failure''

10 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

So, what's Eurovision anyway...

A long running song contest that's ran by the EBU (a broadcasters union) where people selected for each country perform an act and the winner's picked by a mix of jury and telephone/text votes.

Most of Western Europe's been in it for half a century while most of East Europe only got involved from the post cold-war period (they actually had their own equivalent which is where Trololol came from), alongside Israel, the countries between the Black and Caspian seas as well and Australia got invited a few years ago and just kept returning(Don't ask me why they're still around)

There's usually a cultural and political impact on the voting though, which often leads to some bad acts winning out (I will die on the hill that Not Your Toy is the worst winner in my lifetime) and migrant populaces are definitely impacting on how countries do (Lithuania has been getting 12 televote points from us for years for a reason).

I don't share Shrimpy's straight forward view on the whole thing, though I'm still made Ireland hasn't reached the final in 8 years behind worse acts.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

K6obxnU.png

I CAN FINALLY SEE HER MORALE LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

End in sight?

Are you killing a god?

Edited by Dayni